I agree with that. US7 should be a good fit for 39 in Buttero.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/14/16 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:51 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 495post #7411 of 299124/7/14 at 3:52pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #7412 of 299124/7/14 at 4:20pmpost #7413 of 299124/7/14 at 7:25pmpost #7414 of 299124/7/14 at 7:31pmThread Starterpost #7415 of 299124/8/14 at 7:24amQuote:
Alright, I'll take a stab at it, in the form of some initial impressions when handling it:
The nylon has a very, very soft hand to it, and the down inside is very lightweight. The side hand pockets are a nice touch and the chest pockets help break up the looks of it, making it more of a jacket than some sort of technical layering garment.
It's not overly puffy, so is thin enough to wear as a mid-layer. Its length, which is on the shorter side, also helps with this, but also means it will look appropriate as an outer layer on warmer days or cooler nights.
As far as temperatures, that all depends on what you want to layer with it and your sensitivity to cold, so I can't really weigh in on that. I would describe it as "warm enough" and it's certainly warmer than my go-to Uniqlo ultra-light down that I always wear as a mid-layer on colder days (but I don't expect much from a $70 down jacket).
Plus it's reversible, so it's like 2 jackets in one!
I would probably recommend an XL for you, from what I remember of your build - this runs on the trim and short side.post #7416 of 299124/8/14 at 8:30ampost #7417 of 299124/8/14 at 10:04ampost #7418 of 299124/8/14 at 10:08amHey guys,
I figured I might as well post this here, too - just in case people don't follow the tumblr.Quote:Originally Posted by Synthese
Oh, also - in the wake of the Frozen Waves insanity, some of you may be interested in a recent interview I did with Stephan Schneider. It's on the NMWA tumblr. He's a super interesting, super funny guy, and he had some hilarious things to say about his own clothes and fashion in general that are probably worth a read. Kind of made me wonder why I like what I like, which is never a bad thing.
(There will be a longer Part 2)post #7419 of 299124/8/14 at 10:18ampost #7420 of 299124/8/14 at 10:19ampost #7421 of 299124/8/14 at 10:42amQuote:
that was a great read. i loved his answers. really enjoy his POV on being a designer and the fashion world. very cool and down to earth, very practical and so far from self serving.post #7422 of 299124/8/14 at 1:05pmQuote:
My size is gone. If a 16.5 is too big for anyone on the 100% blue linen please PM!!post #7423 of 299124/8/14 at 5:56pmThread StarterReceived our new shipment of Calabrese bags today. It included restocks of black Napoli bags and both colors of the boiled wool/leather ones.
And 8 new styles that are all freaking awesome - some full leather ones (including a leather/suede combo) and several more seasonal canvas/leather combos (including a seersucker and a striped cotton).
Photos to come... But I'm excited by these arrivalspost #7424 of 299124/8/14 at 6:40pm
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 15 minutes ago
- › Seiko SKX007 Dive Watch With 7 NATO Straps - Like New 15 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...