Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/26/15 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 48post #706 of 245309/20/13 at 6:39pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #707 of 245309/20/13 at 6:54pmpost #708 of 245309/20/13 at 7:19pmpost #709 of 245309/20/13 at 7:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
Anyhow I just measured the grey wool & cashmere overcoat I posted the other day in sz 48 for you : shoulders (flat across back) 18 1/8 ; chest (pit to pit across front) 41 ; back length (from BOC) 35. Please check against your best fitting overcoat to see if that could work for you.
Man! Were you in my closet? Those are the measurements of my best-fitting overcoat (a chesterfield). I'm going to fill out that polo coat very well indeed. Do I just PayPal to your GMail account?
Thank you!post #710 of 245309/20/13 at 7:37pm
No, the tan ones just below them. They look similar to the rabbit ones but don't seem to have any fur peeking out from inside them. I'd jump at them but my last few shoe purchases have taught me that my feet are incredibly awkwardly shaped, I definitely have to try out shoes before I buy them (RIP Trickers ).post #711 of 245309/20/13 at 8:19pmpost #712 of 245309/21/13 at 12:10amQuote:
Damn, my old wallet was really looking forward to retirement.
And about the previews, it depends on how much you've got left to show. I daresay leaving a few surprises for when the shop opens would be a sound business strategy...post #713 of 245309/21/13 at 7:42amThread StarterQuote:Those are deerskin (tobacco color) with a pine green cashmere lining :
post #714 of 245309/21/13 at 7:50amThread StarterQuote:
Hi there - Esemplare fits very trim in my experience. And because of that, we're carrying M to XXXL (yes you read it correctly, 3XL). The M size measures 18.1" at the shoulders, 42.5" chest, 25.2" length. All these are taken flat on the outside of the garment, so if you need to compare to your best fitting garments, please take measurements in a similar fashion. The XXXL measures 19.7" at shoulders, 48.8" at chest and 28,0" length - so it's really not gigantic... Price is $615 shipped in the US (before SF discount).
I don't have any stock / lookbook pictures of the navy one but we just shot these coats and should have our own photos next week.post #715 of 245309/21/13 at 8:53ampost #716 of 245309/21/13 at 9:00amThread Starter
Hi - we only have it in this color, which is brown donegal with a grey linen stitch. Composition is 50% merino wool, 20% cashmere and 30% linen. All the linen content is in the birdseye stitch though, the underlying donegal sweater is Inis Meain's typical 90/10 wool/cashmere mix.post #717 of 245309/21/13 at 9:22ampost #718 of 245309/21/13 at 3:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
Hi - we only have it in this color, which is brown donegal with a grey linen stitch. Composition is 50% merino wool, 20% cashmere and 30% linen. All the linen content is in the birdseye stitch though, the underlying donegal sweater is Inis Meain's typical 90/10 wool/cashmere mix.
What's sizing like on these bad boy sweaters?post #719 of 245309/21/13 at 4:51pmpost #720 of 245309/21/13 at 7:39pm1. interesting about the AS shoes, i have always had something holding me back from getting the AS higher end shoes, and i think you are all right about the issue being a branding one more than a quality one. i hope to be able to see them in person and find out for myself.
2. awesome sweater pic.
3. i have had rabbit fur gloves. best feeling evar.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 33 seconds ago
- › JOHN LOBB BLACK TWO-EYELET DERBY UK 8E 14 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 16 minutes ago
- › SW&D Sneakers and Trainers Challenge: 1 August – 9 August 2015 17 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 20 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 26 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 28 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 30 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 35 minutes ago
- › Question: How To Properly Restore Saltwater-Soaked Chippewas 40 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...