Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14More
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 9:45 am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 11:50 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 3/15/14 at 9:22am in Classic Menswear
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 11:46 am in Classic Menswear
- Need a shirt, tie, and shoes quick Last post on 10/10/12 at 2:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 48post #706 of 100979/20/13 at 6:39pmThread Starter
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #707 of 100979/20/13 at 6:54pmpost #708 of 100979/20/13 at 7:19pmpost #709 of 100979/20/13 at 7:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
Anyhow I just measured the grey wool & cashmere overcoat I posted the other day in sz 48 for you : shoulders (flat across back) 18 1/8 ; chest (pit to pit across front) 41 ; back length (from BOC) 35. Please check against your best fitting overcoat to see if that could work for you.
Man! Were you in my closet? Those are the measurements of my best-fitting overcoat (a chesterfield). I'm going to fill out that polo coat very well indeed. Do I just PayPal to your GMail account?
Thank you!post #710 of 100979/20/13 at 7:37pm
No, the tan ones just below them. They look similar to the rabbit ones but don't seem to have any fur peeking out from inside them. I'd jump at them but my last few shoe purchases have taught me that my feet are incredibly awkwardly shaped, I definitely have to try out shoes before I buy them (RIP Trickers ).post #711 of 100979/20/13 at 8:19pmpost #712 of 100979/21/13 at 12:10amQuote:
Damn, my old wallet was really looking forward to retirement.
And about the previews, it depends on how much you've got left to show. I daresay leaving a few surprises for when the shop opens would be a sound business strategy...post #713 of 100979/21/13 at 7:42amThread StarterQuote:Those are deerskin (tobacco color) with a pine green cashmere lining :
post #714 of 100979/21/13 at 7:50amThread StarterQuote:
Hi there - Esemplare fits very trim in my experience. And because of that, we're carrying M to XXXL (yes you read it correctly, 3XL). The M size measures 18.1" at the shoulders, 42.5" chest, 25.2" length. All these are taken flat on the outside of the garment, so if you need to compare to your best fitting garments, please take measurements in a similar fashion. The XXXL measures 19.7" at shoulders, 48.8" at chest and 28,0" length - so it's really not gigantic... Price is $615 shipped in the US (before SF discount).
I don't have any stock / lookbook pictures of the navy one but we just shot these coats and should have our own photos next week.post #715 of 100979/21/13 at 8:53ampost #716 of 100979/21/13 at 9:00amThread Starter
Hi - we only have it in this color, which is brown donegal with a grey linen stitch. Composition is 50% merino wool, 20% cashmere and 30% linen. All the linen content is in the birdseye stitch though, the underlying donegal sweater is Inis Meain's typical 90/10 wool/cashmere mix.post #717 of 100979/21/13 at 9:22ampost #718 of 100979/21/13 at 3:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
Hi - we only have it in this color, which is brown donegal with a grey linen stitch. Composition is 50% merino wool, 20% cashmere and 30% linen. All the linen content is in the birdseye stitch though, the underlying donegal sweater is Inis Meain's typical 90/10 wool/cashmere mix.
What's sizing like on these bad boy sweaters?post #719 of 100979/21/13 at 4:51pmpost #720 of 100979/21/13 at 7:39pm1. interesting about the AS shoes, i have always had something holding me back from getting the AS higher end shoes, and i think you are all right about the issue being a branding one more than a quality one. i hope to be able to see them in person and find out for myself.
2. awesome sweater pic.
3. i have had rabbit fur gloves. best feeling evar.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 22 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 51 seconds ago
- › Cutaway Spread with no tie? 1 minute ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 1 minute ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)