You don't have to buy 15 pairs !! Just get one
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:21 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:41 am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 450post #6736 of 302533/25/14 at 9:20amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6737 of 302533/25/14 at 9:20ampost #6738 of 302533/25/14 at 9:27ampost #6739 of 302533/25/14 at 9:30ampost #6740 of 302533/25/14 at 9:35amThread StarterQuote:
Thanks. All the pockets squares on the site have the fold picture on mouseoverpost #6741 of 302533/25/14 at 9:49amQuote:
I raise this one by another H&O classic:
Oh oh here he comes
Watch out boys he'll chew you up
Oh oh here he comes
He's a casheater...
On a serious note, given the success of some(most?) items, will staples like e.g. the Inglese s/s shirts be re-stocked if depleated, esp. the most common sizes?post #6742 of 302533/25/14 at 9:50ampost #6743 of 302533/25/14 at 10:17ampost #6744 of 302533/25/14 at 10:24am
Rock it I will! Thanks guys.Quote:
This one is the linen popover. You can tell by the collar, it is a bit smaller than the usual spread.
There are no dumb questions!post #6745 of 302533/25/14 at 10:29ampost #6746 of 302533/25/14 at 10:31amQuote:
I can foresee myself picking up several Inglese shirts this summer. I am sure once the heat REALLY kicks in I will start kopping with reckless abandon. A la Stitchy on a weekly basis.post #6747 of 302533/25/14 at 10:36amQuote:
You can ask Kyle what I've been doing lately. 'Weekly' would be good. And my "I wish" list has 10+ more items on it.
Once I'll start receiving my stuff I shall put up some fit pics.post #6748 of 302533/25/14 at 10:44ampost #6749 of 302533/25/14 at 10:45ampost #6750 of 302533/25/14 at 10:48am
Why so solemn, stitchy? This was before or after the trunk show? Before, you were scared you might not be able to resist and feared the wife's wrath (that would have been me). After, you were slightly depressed because your credit card bounced when attempting to kop the umpteenth irresistible item (that would have been me, too.).
Great fit, btw.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Harrington Jacket 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?