Impeccable taste in footwear, as always... You're not seeing the Lothier in Corde suede to the right but it's a beauty.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 448post #6706 of 243913/24/14 at 8:08pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6707 of 243913/24/14 at 8:13pmpost #6708 of 243913/24/14 at 8:15pmpost #6709 of 243913/24/14 at 8:23pmQuote:
Will they be up on the site soon?
How sturdy are the "eyelets"? My only reservation is that those might tear. I know that Trickers, for example, refuses to do suede pulls for just this reason. My Carmina and Common Projects suede pulls ripped easily, testament to Trickers good sense and long experience.post #6710 of 243913/24/14 at 8:27pmThread Starterpost #6711 of 243913/24/14 at 8:50pmpost #6712 of 243913/24/14 at 8:52pmThread Starterpost #6713 of 243913/24/14 at 8:59pmpost #6714 of 243913/24/14 at 9:00pmThread Starterpost #6715 of 243913/24/14 at 9:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
But you're a brute !!
No seriously, the loops parts are leather, not suede. Looks pretty sturdy to me but then again, I've yet to rip any pair of shoes apart when lacing them. I know, I'm a weakling not me (Click to show)
Will be on the site in a week.
How is the sizing relative to the Malko?Quote:
We did an interview with Stephan. Although the sizing is variable, sizes up to 3 are usually women's sizes. Usually, a 5 is equivalent to a slim 40. The pieces are typically not meant to be form fitting through the torso. If you try to do that, things will feel and look tortured everywhere else.post #6716 of 243913/24/14 at 9:10pmQuote:
They're from this past season. From the original item description, they were titled "Meleze Suportlo/ Laine; Moro Morflex." I gather that laine means wool, so I assume suportlo is French for some kind of leather? I believe moro refers to the color.
Would anyone else in this thread have an interest in doing some kind of group MTO?Quote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
We did an interview with Stephan. Although the sizing is variable, sizes up to 3 are usually women's sizes. Usually, a 5 is equivalent to a slim 40. The pieces are typically not meant to be form fitting through the torso. If you try to do that, things will feel and look tortured everywhere else.
I took a size three in that hooded Schneider cardigan.post #6717 of 243913/24/14 at 9:20pmpost #6718 of 243913/24/14 at 9:23pmpost #6719 of 243913/24/14 at 9:38pmpost #6720 of 243913/24/14 at 9:40pmThread StarterHe's right though. We have very few of each size (often just 1 piece) so if you like something, don't sleep. Most of what we carry is cut to order with long production turnarounds - restocks are exceptions, not the rule...
Because otherwise, to quote the great Hall & Oates :
I better learn how to face it
I'd pay the devil to replace her
What went wrong
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1250 Active Users (212 Members and 1038 Guests)
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 8 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 14 minutes ago
- › The Official 2015 Cheapies Find of the Year Thread 21 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 23 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 27 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 28 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 39 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 49 minutes ago
- › Shoe Care) Controversy over cross-usage of shoe creams 56 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...