or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 448

post #6706 of 14156
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Want. Corde suede.

Impeccable taste in footwear, as always... You're not seeing the Lothier in Corde suede to the right but it's a beauty.   

post #6707 of 14156


inlove.gif
post #6708 of 14156
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

No linen/wool mix there cheers.gif

Thank you!
post #6709 of 14156
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Impeccable taste in footwear, as always... You're not seeing the Lothier in Corde suede to the right but it's a beauty.   

Will they be up on the site soon?

How sturdy are the "eyelets"? My only reservation is that those might tear. I know that Trickers, for example, refuses to do suede pulls for just this reason. My Carmina and Common Projects suede pulls ripped easily, testament to Trickers good sense and long experience.
post #6710 of 14156
Thread Starter 

But you're a brute !!

 

No seriously, the loops parts are leather, not suede.  Looks pretty sturdy to me but then again, I've yet to rip any pair of shoes apart when lacing them.  I know, I'm a weakling

not me (Click to show)

 

Will be on the site in a week.

post #6711 of 14156

I'm really digging that STEPHAN SCHNEIDER hooded jacket but anything smaller than size 3? Chest size seems a bit too relaxed for me.

post #6712 of 14156
Thread Starter 
3 is pretty small. Have you tried size III in Schneider?
post #6713 of 14156
Greg, do you think there's any way to get these Heschungs some time in the future, or no? I know they're probably not doable for this round of MTOs, but am more enquiring about future possibilities (maybe a group MTO, if there's interest)

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 92 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 92
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 92
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 92
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 92
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 92
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 92
post #6714 of 14156
Thread Starter 
What are those? Look like FW but I haven't seen in recent seasons.

Can't say I'm a fan, but if people are interested and someone takes the lead in collecting interest, I'm happy to try and make it happen
post #6715 of 14156
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

But you're a brute !!

No seriously, the loops parts are leather, not suede.  Looks pretty sturdy to me but then again, I've yet to rip any pair of shoes apart when lacing them.  I know, I'm a weakling not me (Click to show)

[/SPOILER.

Will be on the site in a week.

How is the sizing relative to the Malko?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riva View Post

I'm really digging that STEPHAN SCHNEIDER hooded jacket but anything smaller than size 3? Chest size seems a bit too relaxed for me.

We did an interview with Stephan. Although the sizing is variable, sizes up to 3 are usually women's sizes. Usually, a 5 is equivalent to a slim 40. The pieces are typically not meant to be form fitting through the torso. If you try to do that, things will feel and look tortured everywhere else.
post #6716 of 14156
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

What are those? Look like FW but I haven't seen in recent seasons.

Can't say I'm a fan, but if people are interested and someone takes the lead in collecting interest, I'm happy to try and make it happen

They're from this past season. From the original item description, they were titled "Meleze Suportlo/ Laine; Moro Morflex." I gather that laine means wool, so I assume suportlo is French for some kind of leather? I believe moro refers to the color.

Would anyone else in this thread have an interest in doing some kind of group MTO?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post


We did an interview with Stephan. Although the sizing is variable, sizes up to 3 are usually women's sizes. Usually, a 5 is equivalent to a slim 40. The pieces are typically not meant to be form fitting through the torso. If you try to do that, things will feel and look tortured everywhere else.

I took a size three in that hooded Schneider cardigan. shog[1].gif
post #6717 of 14156
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

I took a size three in that hooded Schneider cardigan. shog[1].gif

 

Grrrr! When will size 3 in stock again???

post #6718 of 14156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riva View Post

Grrrr! When will size 3 in stock again???

Only the quick dress well.
post #6719 of 14156
^Ouch!
post #6720 of 14156
Thread Starter 
He's right though. We have very few of each size (often just 1 piece) so if you like something, don't sleep. Most of what we carry is cut to order with long production turnarounds - restocks are exceptions, not the rule...

Because otherwise, to quote the great Hall & Oates :

She's gone
Oh, why
Oh, why
I better learn how to face it
She's gone
Oh, why
Oh, why
I'd pay the devil to replace her
She's gooooooooooooone
Oh, why
What went wrong
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭