Impeccable taste in footwear, as always... You're not seeing the Lothier in Corde suede to the right but it's a beauty.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 6/12/15 at 9:27am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:11 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 448post #6706 of 239633/24/14 at 8:08pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6707 of 239633/24/14 at 8:13pmpost #6708 of 239633/24/14 at 8:15pmpost #6709 of 239633/24/14 at 8:23pmQuote:
Will they be up on the site soon?
How sturdy are the "eyelets"? My only reservation is that those might tear. I know that Trickers, for example, refuses to do suede pulls for just this reason. My Carmina and Common Projects suede pulls ripped easily, testament to Trickers good sense and long experience.post #6710 of 239633/24/14 at 8:27pmThread Starterpost #6711 of 239633/24/14 at 8:50pmpost #6712 of 239633/24/14 at 8:52pmThread Starterpost #6713 of 239633/24/14 at 8:59pmpost #6714 of 239633/24/14 at 9:00pmThread Starterpost #6715 of 239633/24/14 at 9:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
But you're a brute !!
No seriously, the loops parts are leather, not suede. Looks pretty sturdy to me but then again, I've yet to rip any pair of shoes apart when lacing them. I know, I'm a weakling not me (Click to show)
Will be on the site in a week.
How is the sizing relative to the Malko?Quote:
We did an interview with Stephan. Although the sizing is variable, sizes up to 3 are usually women's sizes. Usually, a 5 is equivalent to a slim 40. The pieces are typically not meant to be form fitting through the torso. If you try to do that, things will feel and look tortured everywhere else.post #6716 of 239633/24/14 at 9:10pmQuote:
They're from this past season. From the original item description, they were titled "Meleze Suportlo/ Laine; Moro Morflex." I gather that laine means wool, so I assume suportlo is French for some kind of leather? I believe moro refers to the color.
Would anyone else in this thread have an interest in doing some kind of group MTO?Quote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
We did an interview with Stephan. Although the sizing is variable, sizes up to 3 are usually women's sizes. Usually, a 5 is equivalent to a slim 40. The pieces are typically not meant to be form fitting through the torso. If you try to do that, things will feel and look tortured everywhere else.
I took a size three in that hooded Schneider cardigan.post #6717 of 239633/24/14 at 9:20pmpost #6718 of 239633/24/14 at 9:23pmpost #6719 of 239633/24/14 at 9:38pmpost #6720 of 239633/24/14 at 9:40pmThread StarterHe's right though. We have very few of each size (often just 1 piece) so if you like something, don't sleep. Most of what we carry is cut to order with long production turnarounds - restocks are exceptions, not the rule...
Because otherwise, to quote the great Hall & Oates :
I better learn how to face it
I'd pay the devil to replace her
What went wrong
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1155 Active Users (265 Members and 890 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 41 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 52 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Snowman x SnowSmock Thread 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 14 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...