Impeccable taste in footwear, as always... You're not seeing the Lothier in Corde suede to the right but it's a beauty.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:41 am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 448post #6706 of 303093/24/14 at 8:08pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6707 of 303093/24/14 at 8:13pmpost #6708 of 303093/24/14 at 8:15pmpost #6709 of 303093/24/14 at 8:23pmQuote:
Will they be up on the site soon?
How sturdy are the "eyelets"? My only reservation is that those might tear. I know that Trickers, for example, refuses to do suede pulls for just this reason. My Carmina and Common Projects suede pulls ripped easily, testament to Trickers good sense and long experience.post #6710 of 303093/24/14 at 8:27pmThread Starterpost #6711 of 303093/24/14 at 8:50pmpost #6712 of 303093/24/14 at 8:52pmThread Starterpost #6713 of 303093/24/14 at 8:59pmpost #6714 of 303093/24/14 at 9:00pmThread Starterpost #6715 of 303093/24/14 at 9:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
But you're a brute !!
No seriously, the loops parts are leather, not suede. Looks pretty sturdy to me but then again, I've yet to rip any pair of shoes apart when lacing them. I know, I'm a weakling not me (Click to show)
Will be on the site in a week.
How is the sizing relative to the Malko?Quote:
We did an interview with Stephan. Although the sizing is variable, sizes up to 3 are usually women's sizes. Usually, a 5 is equivalent to a slim 40. The pieces are typically not meant to be form fitting through the torso. If you try to do that, things will feel and look tortured everywhere else.post #6716 of 303093/24/14 at 9:10pmQuote:
They're from this past season. From the original item description, they were titled "Meleze Suportlo/ Laine; Moro Morflex." I gather that laine means wool, so I assume suportlo is French for some kind of leather? I believe moro refers to the color.
Would anyone else in this thread have an interest in doing some kind of group MTO?Quote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
We did an interview with Stephan. Although the sizing is variable, sizes up to 3 are usually women's sizes. Usually, a 5 is equivalent to a slim 40. The pieces are typically not meant to be form fitting through the torso. If you try to do that, things will feel and look tortured everywhere else.
I took a size three in that hooded Schneider cardigan.post #6717 of 303093/24/14 at 9:20pmpost #6718 of 303093/24/14 at 9:23pmpost #6719 of 303093/24/14 at 9:38pmpost #6720 of 303093/24/14 at 9:40pmThread StarterHe's right though. We have very few of each size (often just 1 piece) so if you like something, don't sleep. Most of what we carry is cut to order with long production turnarounds - restocks are exceptions, not the rule...
Because otherwise, to quote the great Hall & Oates :
I better learn how to face it
I'd pay the devil to replace her
What went wrong
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1296 Active Users (193 Members and 1103 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green UK9/US9.5F Dark Oak 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 16 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 17 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 23 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?