or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 437

post #6541 of 11170

Hi, I live in NYC and was curious about the brick-and-mortar version of No Man Walks Alone on 336 w. 37th street.  I see a lot of positive buzz about the website but can't find much info about the physical store.  

 

Does that address refer to an actual store where I can stop by and try stuff on, or is that like your offices/mailing address or something?

 

If it is an actual brick-and-mortar store, I am curious why there isn't more info about it online (yelp reviews, etc.)

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #6542 of 11170
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post


Trousers or chaps?

 

   prolly not much worse than that barleycorn Harris tweed I had made up this past winter . . . . I survived

post #6543 of 11170
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGent View Post
 

 

   whoa, hold up.  how's the hand on that burlap ?

46oz thornproof

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post


Trousers or chaps?

 

Chaps but with breakaway snaps on the sides a la Adidas

 

I'll also be needing side tabs on these. No compromises for style, baby.

post #6544 of 11170
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadAverageMan View Post
 

Hi, I live in NYC and was curious about the brick-and-mortar version of No Man Walks Alone on 336 w. 37th street.  I see a lot of positive buzz about the website but can't find much info about the physical store.

 

Does that address refer to an actual store where I can stop by and try stuff on, or is that like your offices/mailing address or something?

 

If it is an actual brick-and-mortar store, I am curious why there isn't more info about it online (yelp reviews, etc.)

 

   pm Stitches . . . . then again greg could handle it as well

post #6545 of 11170
Thread Starter 
Hi SadAverageMan - we're an online store with no bricks and mortar shop. Our office and warehouse is in NYC and we are always happy to host people by appointment if they'd like to make a purchase in person or try things on.

That said we're having a trunk show this weekend (see banners up top) where one can see and try on many of our products. Feel free to stop by !
post #6546 of 11170
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGent View Post

   pm Stitches . . . . then again greg could handle it as well

Lolz
post #6547 of 11170
I'm about 90% sure I'd be in for dinner on Saturday after the trunk show.
post #6548 of 11170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

So here are some pics of the Schneider Shirt Jackets in a 6. I think it fits pretty well, all things considered.

I like it worn open. I have a shirt jacket like that from Patrik Ervell. I wear it on lazy, around the house kind of days during the winter (as it's a wool shirt jacket).
post #6549 of 11170

My clothing repertoire expands hugely when you include things I am willing to wear around the house behind closed doors.

post #6550 of 11170
Any new Mazzy shirts dropping this season?
post #6551 of 11170

I had my first occasion to make use of my growing collection of tic® today. As a patent attorney, I'm a big fan of simple solutions to annoying problems. Thanks for introducing me to these NMWA!

post #6552 of 11170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick R View Post
 

I had my first occasion to make use of my growing collection of tic® today. As a patent attorney, I'm a big fan of simple solutions to annoying problems. Thanks for introducing me to these NMWA!

 

 

What's this?

post #6553 of 11170
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post


What's this?

http://www.ticsweden.com/#produkten

loose button repair sans thread and needle
post #6554 of 11170
Quote:
Originally Posted by TM79 View Post

http://www.ticsweden.com/#produkten

loose button repair sans thread and needle



Thank you! That's brilliant!
post #6555 of 11170
It really is such a an awesome idea. Luckily I haven't needed to use one yet but I have a bunch of them tucked away, just in case.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭