or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 424

post #6346 of 16722
are the rotas for sale yet?
post #6347 of 16722
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

are the rotas for sale yet?

 

Not yet.  Still in the queue - a bunch of things coming online next 2-3 days.

 

Right now, Cantarelli in Carlo Barbera gun check is online 

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/clothing/sport-coats/cream-brown-grey-gunclub-wool-linen-silk-cashmere-sport-coat.html

post #6348 of 16722
lurker[1].gif


that is some pretty shatnez right thur.
post #6349 of 16722
Very frustrating that all these Cantarelli jackets are always too short for me :/

Being 6'1 definitely has its downsides.
post #6350 of 16722
Thread Starter 

?    I'm 6'2" and the L are perfect

post #6351 of 16722
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Not yet.  Still in the queue - a bunch of things coming online next 2-3 days.

Right now, Cantarelli in Carlo Barbera gun check is online 
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/clothing/sport-coats/cream-brown-grey-gunclub-wool-linen-silk-cashmere-sport-coat.html

Nice. Of the incoming (or existing?) stock, what trews match up well with this jacket? How about the brown linen? Any others?
post #6352 of 16722
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

?    I'm 6'2" and the L are perfect

no need to brag !
post #6353 of 16722
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJL View Post

Nice. Of the incoming (or existing?) stock, what trews match up well with this jacket? How about the brown linen? Any others?

Personally I think these would be great with it:

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/clothing/trousers/white-relaxed-leg-cotton-linen-trousers.html
post #6354 of 16722

How do the Big John shorts run? What size would I take if I am a 33 waist? 

post #6355 of 16722
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

?    I'm 6'2" and the L are perfect

No 50L in stock :/

EIther that or I didn't notice. I think that's the second SC I wanted where there was not a 50L option.

Sorry for the vague comment the first time around.
post #6356 of 16722
Quote:
Originally Posted by TM79 View Post


No 50L in stock :/

EIther that or I didn't notice. I think that's the second SC I wanted where there was not a 50L option.

Sorry for the vague comment the first time around.

 

+1 in your caveat.

 

L only seems to start at 52, in general. This, plus the fact that the difference between R and L is just 1 cm anyway? Would expect or hope in my case for about an inch add-on to the R sizes as anything less is just minor cosmetics.

post #6357 of 16722
Greg, will there be more Farnese belts for summer? Perhaps in lighter colors?
post #6358 of 16722
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSense View Post

+1 in your caveat.

L only seems to start at 52, in general. This, plus the fact that the difference between R and L is just 1 cm anyway? Would expect or hope in my case for about an inch add-on to the R sizes as anything less is just minor cosmetics.

I hate having someone cover return costs but 2 of these SC's are nice enough to make me want to pick one, order the 50R, and try it on to see. I might just be being too fussy about BOC length.
post #6359 of 16722
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJL View Post


Nice. Of the incoming (or existing?) stock, what trews match up well with this jacket? How about the brown linen? Any others?

Brown linen, beige linen, grey wool, white Camoshita.  It's an easy jacket to match between the three colors of check (grey, brown, cream)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post
Personally I think these would be great with it:

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/clothing/trousers/white-relaxed-leg-cotton-linen-trousers.html

Agreed - not very CBD, but very cool

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post
 

How do the Big John shorts run? What size would I take if I am a 33 waist? 

Measurements forthcoming, apologies for the delay.  That said, the Medium size measure about 33.5" so that seems like the right answer for you.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TM79 View Post

No 50L in stock :/

EIther that or I didn't notice. I think that's the second SC I wanted where there was not a 50L option.

Sorry for the vague comment the first time around.

Are you sure you're a 50 in Cantarelli?  i.e. usually a US 38?   The population that wears this chest size and (truly) needs Long coats is small enough that it doesn't make sense for us to stock it. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSense View Post

+1 in your caveat.

L only seems to start at 52, in general. This, plus the fact that the difference between R and L is just 1 cm anyway? Would expect or hope in my case for about an inch add-on to the R sizes as anything less is just minor cosmetics.

Cantarelli 52 is a US 40 more or less.   We don't carry Extra-Long. 

 

Here I am wearing 54L

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophe View Post

Greg, will there be more Farnese belts for summer? Perhaps in lighter colors?

Yes, they've arrived and should be online today and tomorrow.  Lots of new styles in tubo, elastic and some new canvas and suede belts for summer.

post #6360 of 16722
thats pretty much the perfect gray SC.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭