Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/6/15 at 2:15pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 423post #6331 of 234283/15/14 at 5:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6332 of 234283/15/14 at 9:59pmpost #6333 of 234283/16/14 at 7:42ampost #6334 of 234283/16/14 at 10:31amThread StarterQuote:
Ardee is navy (seen made-up on the pub jacket in the big post). Navan is black as far as I can tell.post #6335 of 234283/16/14 at 11:56amQuote:
Really wish I could make the trunk show and join you guys for dinner ... hopefully next time.post #6336 of 234283/16/14 at 3:37pmIn case anyone was wondering about sizing, I just realized that my Inis Meain linen crewneck is actually a size medium, rather than a small. I normally take a small in Inis Meain, and wear a 36R coat.
And FWIW, I bought the crewneck in "lisheen." I think it's a good summer color, being a slightly lighter shade than navy and all.post #6337 of 234283/16/14 at 5:35pmQuote:
Count me in.
Will be visiting New York this week and this fits perfectly to the schedule..post #6338 of 234283/16/14 at 5:35pmpost #6339 of 234283/16/14 at 5:38pmQuote:
I don't know if it's true to real life, as I don't actually own the sweater (or have swatches in front of me). I assume either Kyle or Greg could answer that. I'm hoping for something just an itsy bitsy lighter in shade, like what's pictured in the swatch cards under "lisheen," but again - don't have anything in front of me.
FWIW, the sweater right behind that grey blue one - that sort of cream color - is reasonably true to real life in my current IM linen sweater. I think IM calls that "mist."post #6340 of 234283/16/14 at 5:50pmpost #6341 of 234283/16/14 at 7:02pmpost #6342 of 234283/16/14 at 8:37pmpost #6343 of 234283/16/14 at 10:12pmpost #6344 of 234283/16/14 at 11:13pmpost #6345 of 234283/17/14 at 6:44amQuote:Originally Posted by dieworkwear
In case anyone was wondering about sizing, I just realized that my Inis Meain linen crewneck is actually a size medium, rather than a small. I normally take a small in Inis Meain, and wear a 36R coat.
And FWIW, I bought the crewneck in "lisheen." I think it's a good summer color, being a slightly lighter shade than navy and all.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thanks for your feedback DW. That help a lot.
I'm planning on ordering IM Pub Jacket and linen crewneck. I ussually wear SC in 39R. I guess size L is what I need.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1342 Active Users (332 Members and 1010 Guests)
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › 2015 MLB Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply fits great, reason to go full canvas? 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 11 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Men rings - How to choose? What do you wear? 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan