Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:51 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/16/15 at 8:17am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 8:45 pm in Classic Menswear
Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
Last edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 423post #6331 of 213043/15/14 at 5:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6332 of 213043/15/14 at 9:59pmpost #6333 of 213043/16/14 at 7:42ampost #6334 of 213043/16/14 at 10:31amThread StarterQuote:
Ardee is navy (seen made-up on the pub jacket in the big post). Navan is black as far as I can tell.post #6335 of 213043/16/14 at 11:56amQuote:
Really wish I could make the trunk show and join you guys for dinner ... hopefully next time.post #6336 of 213043/16/14 at 3:37pmIn case anyone was wondering about sizing, I just realized that my Inis Meain linen crewneck is actually a size medium, rather than a small. I normally take a small in Inis Meain, and wear a 36R coat.
And FWIW, I bought the crewneck in "lisheen." I think it's a good summer color, being a slightly lighter shade than navy and all.post #6337 of 213043/16/14 at 5:35pmQuote:
Count me in.
Will be visiting New York this week and this fits perfectly to the schedule..post #6338 of 213043/16/14 at 5:35pmpost #6339 of 213043/16/14 at 5:38pmQuote:
I don't know if it's true to real life, as I don't actually own the sweater (or have swatches in front of me). I assume either Kyle or Greg could answer that. I'm hoping for something just an itsy bitsy lighter in shade, like what's pictured in the swatch cards under "lisheen," but again - don't have anything in front of me.
FWIW, the sweater right behind that grey blue one - that sort of cream color - is reasonably true to real life in my current IM linen sweater. I think IM calls that "mist."post #6340 of 213043/16/14 at 5:50pmpost #6341 of 213043/16/14 at 7:02pmpost #6342 of 213043/16/14 at 8:37pmpost #6343 of 213043/16/14 at 10:12pmpost #6344 of 213043/16/14 at 11:13pmpost #6345 of 213043/17/14 at 6:44amQuote:Originally Posted by dieworkwear
In case anyone was wondering about sizing, I just realized that my Inis Meain linen crewneck is actually a size medium, rather than a small. I normally take a small in Inis Meain, and wear a 36R coat.
And FWIW, I bought the crewneck in "lisheen." I think it's a good summer color, being a slightly lighter shade than navy and all.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thanks for your feedback DW. That help a lot.
I'm planning on ordering IM Pub Jacket and linen crewneck. I ussually wear SC in 39R. I guess size L is what I need.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...
Currently, there are 1622 Active Users (435 Members and 1187 Guests)
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What style is this leather Jacket? 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...