Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 10/17/14 at 11:30am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 7:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:00 pm in Classic Menswear
- Need a shirt, tie, and shoes quick Last post on 10/10/12 at 2:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 423post #6331 of 137903/15/14 at 5:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6332 of 137903/15/14 at 9:59pmpost #6333 of 137903/16/14 at 7:42ampost #6334 of 137903/16/14 at 10:31amThread StarterQuote:
Ardee is navy (seen made-up on the pub jacket in the big post). Navan is black as far as I can tell.post #6335 of 137903/16/14 at 11:56amQuote:
Really wish I could make the trunk show and join you guys for dinner ... hopefully next time.post #6336 of 137903/16/14 at 3:37pmIn case anyone was wondering about sizing, I just realized that my Inis Meain linen crewneck is actually a size medium, rather than a small. I normally take a small in Inis Meain, and wear a 36R coat.
And FWIW, I bought the crewneck in "lisheen." I think it's a good summer color, being a slightly lighter shade than navy and all.post #6337 of 137903/16/14 at 5:35pmQuote:
Count me in.
Will be visiting New York this week and this fits perfectly to the schedule..post #6338 of 137903/16/14 at 5:35pmpost #6339 of 137903/16/14 at 5:38pmQuote:
I don't know if it's true to real life, as I don't actually own the sweater (or have swatches in front of me). I assume either Kyle or Greg could answer that. I'm hoping for something just an itsy bitsy lighter in shade, like what's pictured in the swatch cards under "lisheen," but again - don't have anything in front of me.
FWIW, the sweater right behind that grey blue one - that sort of cream color - is reasonably true to real life in my current IM linen sweater. I think IM calls that "mist."post #6340 of 137903/16/14 at 5:50pmpost #6341 of 137903/16/14 at 7:02pmpost #6342 of 137903/16/14 at 8:37pmpost #6343 of 137903/16/14 at 10:12pmpost #6344 of 137903/16/14 at 11:13pmpost #6345 of 137903/17/14 at 6:44amQuote:Originally Posted by dieworkwear
In case anyone was wondering about sizing, I just realized that my Inis Meain linen crewneck is actually a size medium, rather than a small. I normally take a small in Inis Meain, and wear a 36R coat.
And FWIW, I bought the crewneck in "lisheen." I think it's a good summer color, being a slightly lighter shade than navy and all.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thanks for your feedback DW. That help a lot.
I'm planning on ordering IM Pub Jacket and linen crewneck. I ussually wear SC in 39R. I guess size L is what I need.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Currently, there are 1086 Active Users (198 Members and 888 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 45 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 2 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 14 minutes ago
- › Bangkok tailors 15 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 20 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...