Talking about CARCOSA FORMOSA, you gents should know that we received a small restock of fall/winter suits namely : additional 48 suits, one 52 Long (couple more Longs to come) and *drumroll* some size 46 suits !
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 9/5/14 at 6:24pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 10:12 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 8/31/14 at 11:06pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 4:54 am in Classic Menswear
- Need a shirt, tie, and shoes quick Last post on 10/10/12 at 2:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 419post #6271 of 120943/14/14 at 7:34amThread Starter
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #6272 of 120943/14/14 at 7:38amThread Starterpost #6273 of 120943/14/14 at 7:50ampost #6274 of 120943/14/14 at 7:54amThread Starterpost #6275 of 120943/14/14 at 7:58ampost #6276 of 120943/14/14 at 8:04ampost #6277 of 120943/14/14 at 8:05am
got it. ill have her get to writing!Quote:Originally Posted by Murlsquirl
@in stitches...here I is! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
mah man.Quote:Greg, I think you need to bring us to NYC for a Formosa shoot. Help us help you!
this.Quote:Quote:Are you both wearing the same blue from FW?post #6278 of 120943/14/14 at 8:07amThread Starter
• HESCHUNG SPECIAL SPRING TRUNK SHOW MTO •
Some awesome styles and the good people at Heschung are doing a great job putting together leather samples etc for the trunk show.
Design your dream Norwegian-welted boot !
HOW TO ORDER : follow the link for each style and make sure to indicate in the "Gift Message" box at checkout which options (leather, sole) you are choosing :
- Lothier boot $650 : https://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/heschung-spring-mto-lothier-boot-deposit.html
- Genet chukka $555 : https://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/heschung-spring-mto-genet-chukka-boot-deposit.html
- Cox wingtip $535 : https://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/heschung-spring-mto-cox-wingtip-derby-deposit.html
- Panax boot : $650 : https://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/heschung-spring-mto-panax-boot-deposit.html
LEATHERS / MATERIALS : some explanations/translation :
post #6279 of 120943/14/14 at 8:10ampost #6280 of 120943/14/14 at 8:28amQuote:
- Beluga : calf with a fine scotch grain
- Suportlo : thickish and reasonably greasy calf leather, vegetable double-tanned, water resistant - great for boots
- Laine Arpin : high quality wools (used for the top of the Lothier)
- Toile sergee : serged cotton canvas (used for the top of the Lothier)
- Toile Wax : waxed cotton canvas (used for the top of the Lothier)
- Velours : suede
- Horse : this is NOT cordovan, it's a type of calf that is vegetable tanned first then waxed on the surface to make it water resistant and gives it a finish reminiscent of cordovan
- Anicalf : aniline tanned calf leather with a natural finish (patina over time)
Ahh found a sample pic of the gentian on the net:
May just be what I'm looking for...post #6281 of 120943/14/14 at 8:41amThread Starter
hmmm... tough but here are some pics. Unfortunately they're not the same size, the Panax is 1 size larger than the P2 here so keep that in mind... In a nutshell, P2 is more asymmetric, has a flatter and lower volume through the ball/front of the foot and has a stumpier round toe. The Heschung District last is a very comfortable boot last with slightly more elongated round toe shape, higher box.post #6282 of 120943/14/14 at 8:41ampost #6283 of 120943/14/14 at 8:43amThread Starterpost #6284 of 120943/14/14 at 8:47amQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
hmmm... tough but here are some pics. Unfortunately they're not the same size, the Panax is 1 size larger than the P2 here so keep that in mind... In a nutshell, P2 is more asymmetric, has a flatter and lower volume through the ball/front of the foot and has a stumpier round toe. The Heschung District last is a very comfortable boot last with slightly more elongated round toe shape, higher box.
Thanks - much appreciated.post #6285 of 120943/14/14 at 8:51amquestions questions questions...
re Inis zip cardi: fit recommendation? 5' 7", 155 lbs; 40s jacket-18" shldr, 42" chest ? Had a similar sweater, Loro Piana cotton, but was way too slouchy and long, got tired of poor fit and sold it. Want to avoid same. Suspect I'm in between M & L, but being 5' 7" and not especially trim, want to avoid both overly long & sloppy and sausage casing effect. Assume waist and sleeves are banded like crew and v-neck? Would the latter 2 fit similarly?
re: Formosa navy birdseye. Damn, I love that suit, but it's too long. Can the coat be shortened approx 1" w/o screwing up the lines, balance, buttoning point, etc? Anyone have a measure for the coat waist?
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 17 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 19 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 25 seconds ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 58 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)