or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 413

post #6181 of 10154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Afro View Post

A picture of the pub jacket in Cloch, please. smile.gif

+1!

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #6182 of 10154
For the pub jacket, do these measurements from Inis Meain apply to the MTO model?



What about sizing for the full-zip cardigan?
post #6183 of 10154
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

8 or 9 returns without buying!? Jeez! I thought I was being a dick by asking for shipping prices to UK then not buying!

dont worry, no one said you werent being a dick. wink.gif

--

33 new poasts in a few hours? eek.gif




popovers perhaps? bounce2.gif




noap. plain.gif
post #6184 of 10154
Thread Starter 
Popovers aren't fully baked yet. Tomorrow we're hoping to drop the new Begg scarves and Big John SS14. Maybe more info on trunk show special MTOs....
post #6185 of 10154
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

dont worry, no one said you werent being a dick. wink.gif

frown.gifplain.gif
I still bought shiz!
post #6186 of 10154
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Popovers aren't fully baked yet. Tomorrow we're hoping to drop the new Begg scarves and Big John SS14. Maybe more info on trunk show special MTOs....

nice!

but back to my needs. when do we find about about S/S rota?
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

frown.gifplain.gif
I still bought shiz!

i was keeedeeng
post #6187 of 10154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian Afro View Post


Yes, the grey birdseye currently carried by NMWA is heavier than the grey linen donegal, for example.

 

   thanks fro . . . . i'm thinking #34 in a crew neck & a little thicker knit wouldn't hurt

post #6188 of 10154
Thread Starter 
post #6189 of 10154
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

nice!

but back to my needs. when do we find about about S/S rota?
i was keeedeeng

Ah know! biggrin.gif
post #6190 of 10154
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


drool.gif
post #6191 of 10154
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


drool.gif

 

   pretty schweet even if it is popover

post #6192 of 10154
^ damn I wish I could fit into those shirts.
post #6193 of 10154
Thread Starter 
That one is a classic spread collar but in white linen. The popovers have smaller and softer collars and are cut looser than the dress shirts.
post #6194 of 10154
All that is good news.
post #6195 of 10154
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

That one is a classic spread collar but in white linen. The popovers have smaller and softer collars and are cut looser than the dress shirts.

 

   that is some of the best linen I've seen even if it was a photo.

   how does the popover linen compare ?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭