Also, just a PSA for size Small guys out there : we DO have your size in the new Inis Meain. But there's already some action on them so if you see something you like...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/26/15 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 363post #5431 of 245012/21/14 at 12:47pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5432 of 245012/21/14 at 12:48pmpost #5433 of 245012/21/14 at 1:04pmpost #5434 of 245012/21/14 at 1:08pmThread Starter
Not really. These are sized to wear over a t-shirt, they're linen sweaters. So they are a little bit trimmer (and thinner) than the thick cable-knit arans in 90/10. But I would only size up if you want a more relaxed fit.
Here is Kyle who is always a Small, in a Small size donegal linen :post #5435 of 245012/21/14 at 1:12pmpost #5436 of 245012/21/14 at 1:41pmpost #5437 of 245012/21/14 at 2:20pmpost #5438 of 245012/21/14 at 2:32pmpost #5439 of 245012/21/14 at 2:33pmThread Starterpost #5440 of 245012/21/14 at 2:37pmNot a complaint, just curious: why are linen and linen blend Inis Meains more expensive than wool ones?
EDIT: Never mind. Wasn't looking at the prices closely enough. Linen ones aren't more expensive, just linen blend, and even then it depends on the style.
Edited by Asian Afro - 2/21/14 at 2:55pmpost #5441 of 245012/21/14 at 3:20pmThread Starterpost #5442 of 245012/21/14 at 3:59pmpost #5443 of 245012/21/14 at 4:46pmpost #5444 of 245012/21/14 at 6:14pmQuote:
you're going to wait six months for a sale on something you want now that won't likely be there in a month and is an article of clothing, makes sensepost #5445 of 245012/21/14 at 6:26pm
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 11 minutes ago
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 14 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 14 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 15 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 30 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 36 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 36 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 37 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 44 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...