Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 2/25/14 at 3:30pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 1:06 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 12/20/13 at 7:38pm in Classic Menswear
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 9:58 am in Classic Menswear
- Need a shirt, tie, and shoes quick Last post on 10/10/12 at 2:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for different occasionLast edited: 1/2/14
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 349post #5222 of 59952/12/14 at 10:13pmpost #5223 of 59952/12/14 at 11:31pmpost #5224 of 59952/12/14 at 11:48pmThread Starterpost #5225 of 59952/13/14 at 12:04am
Thanks! Much appreciated.
Really a full size down and thereby US equal UK number? Wow.
Just to make sure (and avoid disappointment) I'm a UK9 for Carmina Forest and EG 888 (inverness).
Still US9 in Heschung (malko)?
Reason why I'm asking is also the AS boot sizing info with the UK9 being equal to a Heschung 10.5US.
And that's just weird despite the narrow toebox of the AS.
Edited by DeSense - 2/13/14 at 12:14ampost #5226 of 59952/13/14 at 12:09amThread StarterI would normally say 1/2 down from your normal US size but since you mention your narrow foot and sometimes wearing UK 8.5, I'm thinking that you could go 1 down - see some comments in the last few days to that effect (Betelgeuse, I think?)
I'm a uk10E in EG888 and US10.5 is a good fit for me with the Malkopost #5227 of 59952/13/14 at 12:22am
Thanks a lot, Greg. It must be late or very early at your end?
The UK fits I quoted are in E, could be a tiny bit narrower but dealt with by insoles.
Some last Qs.
Even in US9, would the Malko still have enough length for the toes? I can't stand if they are squashed.
I assume the leather won't stretch?
And on US9 what would the French size stamp inside say, 8.5 I assume?
Once this is cleared I would need your kind help with the actual order, please.
(am in SE Asia but have a kind gent well known to you as proxy in US)post #5228 of 59952/13/14 at 12:30am
In a way, and I might just be silly now, but I'll take two, one in each size (9.5 in oak, 9.0 in taupe). I'll try them and sell on the one that doesn't fit. Or use it in winter with much thicker socks or vice versa. :D
Order placed with proxy delivery address as billing address with my name c/o proxy. Seems accepted.
I'll pm you the order number to check. Hoping that's ok with you.
Thanks a lot again.post #5229 of 59952/13/14 at 12:40ampost #5230 of 59952/13/14 at 1:14ampost #5231 of 59952/13/14 at 1:50am
Observation, seeing the lovely Cantarelli SCs I noticed this about their sizing on the example of a '52L', with a 43.3" chest it's just 30.3" long. I'm only 6'2 (chest 20", so 48/50R/L normally) but would need at least 31" to cover my a@@.
Are these supposed to be this short or is it a possible listing mix-up?post #5232 of 59952/13/14 at 4:20ampost #5233 of 59952/13/14 at 4:33amQuote:
Fresco confirmed.post #5234 of 59952/13/14 at 5:56ampost #5235 of 59952/13/14 at 6:04amQuote:
Are Rotas true to size? Based on the measurements, I should be a 46 (or smaller), but sometimes the numbers don't tell the whole tale.
- No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for different occasion
- › Oak Street Bootmakers - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Vejas x French Trotters Indigenos High 43 & 44 2 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 6 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for... by mahnoormalik
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw