Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:45 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/11/17 at 7:01am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 3/23/17 at 6:39am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 349post #5222 of 391232/12/14 at 10:13pmpost #5223 of 391232/12/14 at 11:31pmpost #5224 of 391232/12/14 at 11:48pmThread Starterpost #5225 of 391232/13/14 at 12:04am
Thanks! Much appreciated.
Really a full size down and thereby US equal UK number? Wow.
Just to make sure (and avoid disappointment) I'm a UK9 for Carmina Forest and EG 888 (inverness).
Still US9 in Heschung (malko)?
Reason why I'm asking is also the AS boot sizing info with the UK9 being equal to a Heschung 10.5US.
And that's just weird despite the narrow toebox of the AS.
Edited by DeSense - 2/13/14 at 12:14ampost #5226 of 391232/13/14 at 12:09amThread StarterI would normally say 1/2 down from your normal US size but since you mention your narrow foot and sometimes wearing UK 8.5, I'm thinking that you could go 1 down - see some comments in the last few days to that effect (Betelgeuse, I think?)
I'm a uk10E in EG888 and US10.5 is a good fit for me with the Malkopost #5227 of 391232/13/14 at 12:22am
Thanks a lot, Greg. It must be late or very early at your end?
The UK fits I quoted are in E, could be a tiny bit narrower but dealt with by insoles.
Some last Qs.
Even in US9, would the Malko still have enough length for the toes? I can't stand if they are squashed.
I assume the leather won't stretch?
And on US9 what would the French size stamp inside say, 8.5 I assume?
Once this is cleared I would need your kind help with the actual order, please.
(am in SE Asia but have a kind gent well known to you as proxy in US)post #5228 of 391232/13/14 at 12:30am
In a way, and I might just be silly now, but I'll take two, one in each size (9.5 in oak, 9.0 in taupe). I'll try them and sell on the one that doesn't fit. Or use it in winter with much thicker socks or vice versa. :D
Order placed with proxy delivery address as billing address with my name c/o proxy. Seems accepted.
I'll pm you the order number to check. Hoping that's ok with you.
Thanks a lot again.post #5229 of 391232/13/14 at 12:40ampost #5230 of 391232/13/14 at 1:14ampost #5231 of 391232/13/14 at 1:50am
Observation, seeing the lovely Cantarelli SCs I noticed this about their sizing on the example of a '52L', with a 43.3" chest it's just 30.3" long. I'm only 6'2 (chest 20", so 48/50R/L normally) but would need at least 31" to cover my a@@.
Are these supposed to be this short or is it a possible listing mix-up?post #5232 of 391232/13/14 at 4:20ampost #5233 of 391232/13/14 at 4:33amQuote:
Fresco confirmed.post #5234 of 391232/13/14 at 5:56ampost #5235 of 391232/13/14 at 6:04amQuote:
Are Rotas true to size? Based on the measurements, I should be a 46 (or smaller), but sometimes the numbers don't tell the whole tale.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 18 minutes ago
- › What trousers w/ grey suede loafers? 18 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 18 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...