Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:57 am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Today at 7:29 am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 5:43 am in Streetwear and Denim
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 349
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5222 of 166492/12/14 at 10:13pmpost #5223 of 166492/12/14 at 11:31pmpost #5224 of 166492/12/14 at 11:48pmThread Starterpost #5225 of 166492/13/14 at 12:04am
Thanks! Much appreciated.
Really a full size down and thereby US equal UK number? Wow.
Just to make sure (and avoid disappointment) I'm a UK9 for Carmina Forest and EG 888 (inverness).
Still US9 in Heschung (malko)?
Reason why I'm asking is also the AS boot sizing info with the UK9 being equal to a Heschung 10.5US.
And that's just weird despite the narrow toebox of the AS.
Edited by DeSense - 2/13/14 at 12:14ampost #5226 of 166492/13/14 at 12:09amThread StarterI would normally say 1/2 down from your normal US size but since you mention your narrow foot and sometimes wearing UK 8.5, I'm thinking that you could go 1 down - see some comments in the last few days to that effect (Betelgeuse, I think?)
I'm a uk10E in EG888 and US10.5 is a good fit for me with the Malkopost #5227 of 166492/13/14 at 12:22am
Thanks a lot, Greg. It must be late or very early at your end?
The UK fits I quoted are in E, could be a tiny bit narrower but dealt with by insoles.
Some last Qs.
Even in US9, would the Malko still have enough length for the toes? I can't stand if they are squashed.
I assume the leather won't stretch?
And on US9 what would the French size stamp inside say, 8.5 I assume?
Once this is cleared I would need your kind help with the actual order, please.
(am in SE Asia but have a kind gent well known to you as proxy in US)post #5228 of 166492/13/14 at 12:30am
In a way, and I might just be silly now, but I'll take two, one in each size (9.5 in oak, 9.0 in taupe). I'll try them and sell on the one that doesn't fit. Or use it in winter with much thicker socks or vice versa. :D
Order placed with proxy delivery address as billing address with my name c/o proxy. Seems accepted.
I'll pm you the order number to check. Hoping that's ok with you.
Thanks a lot again.post #5229 of 166492/13/14 at 12:40ampost #5230 of 166492/13/14 at 1:14ampost #5231 of 166492/13/14 at 1:50am
Observation, seeing the lovely Cantarelli SCs I noticed this about their sizing on the example of a '52L', with a 43.3" chest it's just 30.3" long. I'm only 6'2 (chest 20", so 48/50R/L normally) but would need at least 31" to cover my a@@.
Are these supposed to be this short or is it a possible listing mix-up?post #5232 of 166492/13/14 at 4:20ampost #5233 of 166492/13/14 at 4:33amQuote:
Fresco confirmed.post #5234 of 166492/13/14 at 5:56ampost #5235 of 166492/13/14 at 6:04amQuote:
Are Rotas true to size? Based on the measurements, I should be a 46 (or smaller), but sometimes the numbers don't tell the whole tale.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 24 seconds ago
- › Sterling Silver 1 1/4 inch belt buckle 31 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Mister Freedom x Sugar Cane MFSC Reno Shirt, Indigo Dot, size Large 2 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › DAVID REEVES BESPOKE OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › Design work I wish I'd done 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...