Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/6/15 at 2:15pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:40 am in Classic Menswear
Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
Last edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 349
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5222 of 227892/12/14 at 10:13pmpost #5223 of 227892/12/14 at 11:31pmpost #5224 of 227892/12/14 at 11:48pmThread Starterpost #5225 of 227892/13/14 at 12:04am
Thanks! Much appreciated.
Really a full size down and thereby US equal UK number? Wow.
Just to make sure (and avoid disappointment) I'm a UK9 for Carmina Forest and EG 888 (inverness).
Still US9 in Heschung (malko)?
Reason why I'm asking is also the AS boot sizing info with the UK9 being equal to a Heschung 10.5US.
And that's just weird despite the narrow toebox of the AS.
Edited by DeSense - 2/13/14 at 12:14ampost #5226 of 227892/13/14 at 12:09amThread StarterI would normally say 1/2 down from your normal US size but since you mention your narrow foot and sometimes wearing UK 8.5, I'm thinking that you could go 1 down - see some comments in the last few days to that effect (Betelgeuse, I think?)
I'm a uk10E in EG888 and US10.5 is a good fit for me with the Malkopost #5227 of 227892/13/14 at 12:22am
Thanks a lot, Greg. It must be late or very early at your end?
The UK fits I quoted are in E, could be a tiny bit narrower but dealt with by insoles.
Some last Qs.
Even in US9, would the Malko still have enough length for the toes? I can't stand if they are squashed.
I assume the leather won't stretch?
And on US9 what would the French size stamp inside say, 8.5 I assume?
Once this is cleared I would need your kind help with the actual order, please.
(am in SE Asia but have a kind gent well known to you as proxy in US)post #5228 of 227892/13/14 at 12:30am
In a way, and I might just be silly now, but I'll take two, one in each size (9.5 in oak, 9.0 in taupe). I'll try them and sell on the one that doesn't fit. Or use it in winter with much thicker socks or vice versa. :D
Order placed with proxy delivery address as billing address with my name c/o proxy. Seems accepted.
I'll pm you the order number to check. Hoping that's ok with you.
Thanks a lot again.post #5229 of 227892/13/14 at 12:40ampost #5230 of 227892/13/14 at 1:14ampost #5231 of 227892/13/14 at 1:50am
Observation, seeing the lovely Cantarelli SCs I noticed this about their sizing on the example of a '52L', with a 43.3" chest it's just 30.3" long. I'm only 6'2 (chest 20", so 48/50R/L normally) but would need at least 31" to cover my a@@.
Are these supposed to be this short or is it a possible listing mix-up?post #5232 of 227892/13/14 at 4:20ampost #5233 of 227892/13/14 at 4:33amQuote:
Fresco confirmed.post #5234 of 227892/13/14 at 5:56ampost #5235 of 227892/13/14 at 6:04amQuote:
Are Rotas true to size? Based on the measurements, I should be a 46 (or smaller), but sometimes the numbers don't tell the whole tale.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...
- › Carpe Diem S21M Backzip sz 43 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › MC General Chat 3 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Service Boots Shell Cordovan Color 10D 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...