Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 6/12/15 at 9:27am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 307post #4591 of 239631/22/14 at 1:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4592 of 239631/23/14 at 6:06ampost #4593 of 239631/23/14 at 6:32ampost #4594 of 239631/23/14 at 6:37ampost #4595 of 239631/23/14 at 6:51ampost #4596 of 239631/23/14 at 7:03ampost #4597 of 239631/23/14 at 7:06ampost #4598 of 239631/23/14 at 7:35ampost #4599 of 239631/23/14 at 9:42amThread Starter
Catching up on some stuff now that I'm back in NYC for a bit
We are not "getting rid" of anything - those are awesome pieces and our strategy is to price things well the first time so we don't get into the vicious cycle of US apparel retail of inflated markups done for the sole purpose of offering the merchandise at deep discounts later.
We will keep the stuff in the store and may do some flash sales with our Founders Circle from time to time.Quote:
Embrace the swag of carrying a leather portfolio under your arm !Quote:
Thanks ! Glad you found it :)Quote:Originally Posted by DeSense
Glad (and sad) I have found this shop. Lovely stuff. Only "minor" caveat, I live a bit far far away and would desperately need a reliable proxy.
I don't mind bearded fellows nor seeing my stuff in WAYWRN prior to forwarding (exception underwear and socks), and of course there would be an appropriate "gift" for the much appreciated service.
We can ship products overseas - we need to process those orders offline but we'll do it. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.Quote:Originally Posted by europrep
Full body shot of the Mackintosh. I think this pic provides a better view of the overall fit than the one I previously posted. As mentioned in the last post, I wear a 40R in suits and this jacket is 40R. Wearing a medium weight sweater underneath.
Also sporting Inis Meain scarf & Dents gloves with rabbit lining.
Looks awesome !
Yes, it is SF10JAN (also always in my signature)
Oh I see... this is why I have to deal with emails of people asking me about "25% discount" !Quote:
^^ I can't spoiler those - too goodQuote:
Thank you sir ! Very happy that you like it :)
It's still COLD. Spring stuff is slow to come in so we'll ask for a little patience.Quote:Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
Great look, europrep. I tried on the Mac DB coat at the trunk show. It took every bit of intestinal fortitude to hold off buying it.
I had a great visit to the NMWA office yesterday. I met Kyle and a bunch of SFers and nailed down my size in various garments. Highly recommend it if you are local or can make the trip to NYC.
Sorry I missed you - was away trying to find more good stuff for next year (and I did)Quote:
Those are awesome. @LA Guy told you guys about it - but you didn't listen ;)Quote:
Very cool - the florals and prints are really their design DNA. I'm glad you got the chance to see/try them
When it actually gets warmer, we'll have more spring stuff.Quote:Originally Posted by DuckOB
Posting a pic of a recent purchase...Buttero Navy Sneakers. Really like the color, they should break in nicely. I want to thank Greg for the help in sizing and great service. Can't wait for Spring! I thought the green jeans would show off the true color for the picture
Cool - thanks for the kind words and support !
Holy shit - how cool of a shot is that??post #4600 of 239631/23/14 at 10:26ampost #4601 of 239631/23/14 at 10:30ampost #4602 of 239631/23/14 at 10:39ampost #4603 of 239631/23/14 at 11:02ampost #4604 of 239631/23/14 at 11:10am
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Recent Purchases (Classic menswear - formerly Men's clothing) 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 16 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 17 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...