Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/20/14 at 12:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 8:05 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:38 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 307post #4591 of 157821/22/14 at 1:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4592 of 157821/23/14 at 6:06ampost #4593 of 157821/23/14 at 6:32ampost #4594 of 157821/23/14 at 6:37ampost #4595 of 157821/23/14 at 6:51ampost #4596 of 157821/23/14 at 7:03ampost #4597 of 157821/23/14 at 7:06ampost #4598 of 157821/23/14 at 7:35ampost #4599 of 157821/23/14 at 9:42amThread Starter
Catching up on some stuff now that I'm back in NYC for a bit
We are not "getting rid" of anything - those are awesome pieces and our strategy is to price things well the first time so we don't get into the vicious cycle of US apparel retail of inflated markups done for the sole purpose of offering the merchandise at deep discounts later.
We will keep the stuff in the store and may do some flash sales with our Founders Circle from time to time.Quote:
Embrace the swag of carrying a leather portfolio under your arm !Quote:
Thanks ! Glad you found it :)Quote:Originally Posted by DeSense
Glad (and sad) I have found this shop. Lovely stuff. Only "minor" caveat, I live a bit far far away and would desperately need a reliable proxy.
I don't mind bearded fellows nor seeing my stuff in WAYWRN prior to forwarding (exception underwear and socks), and of course there would be an appropriate "gift" for the much appreciated service.
We can ship products overseas - we need to process those orders offline but we'll do it. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.Quote:Originally Posted by europrep
Full body shot of the Mackintosh. I think this pic provides a better view of the overall fit than the one I previously posted. As mentioned in the last post, I wear a 40R in suits and this jacket is 40R. Wearing a medium weight sweater underneath.
Also sporting Inis Meain scarf & Dents gloves with rabbit lining.
Looks awesome !
Yes, it is SF10JAN (also always in my signature)
Oh I see... this is why I have to deal with emails of people asking me about "25% discount" !Quote:
^^ I can't spoiler those - too goodQuote:
Thank you sir ! Very happy that you like it :)
It's still COLD. Spring stuff is slow to come in so we'll ask for a little patience.Quote:Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
Great look, europrep. I tried on the Mac DB coat at the trunk show. It took every bit of intestinal fortitude to hold off buying it.
I had a great visit to the NMWA office yesterday. I met Kyle and a bunch of SFers and nailed down my size in various garments. Highly recommend it if you are local or can make the trip to NYC.
Sorry I missed you - was away trying to find more good stuff for next year (and I did)Quote:
Those are awesome. @LA Guy told you guys about it - but you didn't listen ;)Quote:
Very cool - the florals and prints are really their design DNA. I'm glad you got the chance to see/try them
When it actually gets warmer, we'll have more spring stuff.Quote:Originally Posted by DuckOB
Posting a pic of a recent purchase...Buttero Navy Sneakers. Really like the color, they should break in nicely. I want to thank Greg for the help in sizing and great service. Can't wait for Spring! I thought the green jeans would show off the true color for the picture
Cool - thanks for the kind words and support !
Holy shit - how cool of a shot is that??post #4600 of 157821/23/14 at 10:26ampost #4601 of 157821/23/14 at 10:30ampost #4602 of 157821/23/14 at 10:39ampost #4603 of 157821/23/14 at 11:02ampost #4604 of 157821/23/14 at 11:10am
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › things that are making you happy 13 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers Silk Tie 6 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 9 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...