Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 10/17/14 at 11:30am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 1:24 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on Yesterday at 11:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 12:19 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 307post #4591 of 141621/22/14 at 1:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4592 of 141621/23/14 at 6:06ampost #4593 of 141621/23/14 at 6:32ampost #4594 of 141621/23/14 at 6:37ampost #4595 of 141621/23/14 at 6:51ampost #4596 of 141621/23/14 at 7:03ampost #4597 of 141621/23/14 at 7:06ampost #4598 of 141621/23/14 at 7:35ampost #4599 of 141621/23/14 at 9:42amThread Starter
Catching up on some stuff now that I'm back in NYC for a bit
We are not "getting rid" of anything - those are awesome pieces and our strategy is to price things well the first time so we don't get into the vicious cycle of US apparel retail of inflated markups done for the sole purpose of offering the merchandise at deep discounts later.
We will keep the stuff in the store and may do some flash sales with our Founders Circle from time to time.Quote:
Embrace the swag of carrying a leather portfolio under your arm !Quote:
Thanks ! Glad you found it :)Quote:Originally Posted by DeSense
Glad (and sad) I have found this shop. Lovely stuff. Only "minor" caveat, I live a bit far far away and would desperately need a reliable proxy.
I don't mind bearded fellows nor seeing my stuff in WAYWRN prior to forwarding (exception underwear and socks), and of course there would be an appropriate "gift" for the much appreciated service.
We can ship products overseas - we need to process those orders offline but we'll do it. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order.Quote:Originally Posted by europrep
Full body shot of the Mackintosh. I think this pic provides a better view of the overall fit than the one I previously posted. As mentioned in the last post, I wear a 40R in suits and this jacket is 40R. Wearing a medium weight sweater underneath.
Also sporting Inis Meain scarf & Dents gloves with rabbit lining.
Looks awesome !
Yes, it is SF10JAN (also always in my signature)
Oh I see... this is why I have to deal with emails of people asking me about "25% discount" !Quote:
^^ I can't spoiler those - too goodQuote:
Thank you sir ! Very happy that you like it :)
It's still COLD. Spring stuff is slow to come in so we'll ask for a little patience.Quote:Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
Great look, europrep. I tried on the Mac DB coat at the trunk show. It took every bit of intestinal fortitude to hold off buying it.
I had a great visit to the NMWA office yesterday. I met Kyle and a bunch of SFers and nailed down my size in various garments. Highly recommend it if you are local or can make the trip to NYC.
Sorry I missed you - was away trying to find more good stuff for next year (and I did)Quote:
Those are awesome. @LA Guy told you guys about it - but you didn't listen ;)Quote:
Very cool - the florals and prints are really their design DNA. I'm glad you got the chance to see/try them
When it actually gets warmer, we'll have more spring stuff.Quote:Originally Posted by DuckOB
Posting a pic of a recent purchase...Buttero Navy Sneakers. Really like the color, they should break in nicely. I want to thank Greg for the help in sizing and great service. Can't wait for Spring! I thought the green jeans would show off the true color for the picture
Cool - thanks for the kind words and support !
Holy shit - how cool of a shot is that??post #4600 of 141621/23/14 at 10:26ampost #4601 of 141621/23/14 at 10:30ampost #4602 of 141621/23/14 at 10:39ampost #4603 of 141621/23/14 at 11:02ampost #4604 of 141621/23/14 at 11:10am
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Things that are pissing you off. 42 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › 2014 MLB Season Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 13 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...