What size in the Inis shawl collar/horn toggle sweater do you recommend for someone who typically wears a size 44 sport coat?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14More
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/8/14 at 8:53pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 11:14 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 3/15/14 at 9:22am in Classic Menswear
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Need a shirt, tie, and shoes quick Last post on 10/10/12 at 2:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 29
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #422 of 96009/11/13 at 10:20pmpost #423 of 96009/11/13 at 10:53pmpost #424 of 96009/11/13 at 10:56pmpost #425 of 96009/12/13 at 12:18ampost #426 of 96009/12/13 at 3:12ampost #427 of 96009/12/13 at 3:34ampost #428 of 96009/12/13 at 3:49amQuote:Originally Posted by lefty
Yes, you did.
I'm entering my old creative guy who justs wants to wear the same black and loose yamamoto every day and not give a fuck stage. I have thousands and thousands of dollars in my closet of shit I'll never wear and never care about. I was at Town and Country menswear event at Bergdorf last night and I wanted to kill everyone there. Except for Mickey Rooney. He was cool.
Anyway, back to Greg's clothes.
The Inis Meain sweaters are sweaters you wear to become a man. A sweater that you put on and go out and do an honest day of work in. They are not precious and not meant to be washed with your delicates. They should smell like sweat and oil, semen and earth. These are the sweaters of Bull McCabe and Quint. Sweaters that leave on when you take your woman.
I swear to god, if I see one of you at a Bergdorf party wearing one of these sweaters and huddled in a corner fearing a waiter bumping into you with a tray of champagne I will throw you out a fucking window.
Greg's weekenders are also very nice.
I feel the same about anything made of shell cordovan...yep...get that hard-wearing, water-resistant leather, and....make a dainty pair of loafers you won't wear when it's cloudy out. Pfff. Wait...why be surprised that this forum is full of effete ladyboys? Meh..love it anyway. Thanks for the first proper laugh of the day.
For some reason this made me chuckle even more. SF affiliate vendor humour...maybe I'm becoming an effete ladyboy.Quote:
+1post #429 of 96009/12/13 at 4:48amQuote:Originally Posted by lefty
The Inis Meain sweaters are sweaters you wear to become a man. A sweater that you put on and go out and do an honest day of work in. They are not precious and not meant to be washed with your delicates. They should smell like sweat and oil, semen poon and earth. These are the sweaters of Bull McCabe and Quint. Sweaters that leave on when you take your woman.
FTFY.post #430 of 96009/12/13 at 5:29ampost #431 of 96009/12/13 at 5:44amQuote:
To be fair, they probably smell like fish. And you can take this 'authentic man' thing too far. I'm pretty sure most of us aren't hewing wood, tilling the soil or fighting the swell to bring in a meagre load of cod. And neither are most of them these days if they are making more money from knitting (superb) sweaters...post #432 of 96009/12/13 at 5:52amI would prefer to smell like I've been with a woman instead of smelling like I've been alone with my hand and the "[pick your flavor] appreciation thread" which is what your sentence read like. In other words, I don't understand how taking a woman results in said sweater results in one smelling like semen - unless you're doing it wrong.
This may all be for naught if I, err, mistook your preferences.
ps - that second guy from the left? Trust me, he reeks of poon; I can smell it through the internetz.Quote:
Isn't that what I said?post #433 of 96009/12/13 at 5:58ampost #434 of 96009/12/13 at 6:00am
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 second ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 36 seconds ago
- › NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Our Legacy 54 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)