What size in the Inis shawl collar/horn toggle sweater do you recommend for someone who typically wears a size 44 sport coat?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/29/15 at 3:43am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Yesterday at 3:12 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:57 am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 8:50 am in Streetwear and Denim
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 29
Styleforum Top Pickspost #422 of 181729/11/13 at 10:20pmpost #423 of 181729/11/13 at 10:53pmpost #424 of 181729/11/13 at 10:56pmpost #425 of 181729/12/13 at 12:18ampost #426 of 181729/12/13 at 3:12ampost #427 of 181729/12/13 at 3:34ampost #428 of 181729/12/13 at 3:49amQuote:Originally Posted by lefty
Yes, you did.
I'm entering my old creative guy who justs wants to wear the same black and loose yamamoto every day and not give a fuck stage. I have thousands and thousands of dollars in my closet of shit I'll never wear and never care about. I was at Town and Country menswear event at Bergdorf last night and I wanted to kill everyone there. Except for Mickey Rooney. He was cool.
Anyway, back to Greg's clothes.
The Inis Meain sweaters are sweaters you wear to become a man. A sweater that you put on and go out and do an honest day of work in. They are not precious and not meant to be washed with your delicates. They should smell like sweat and oil, semen and earth. These are the sweaters of Bull McCabe and Quint. Sweaters that leave on when you take your woman.
I swear to god, if I see one of you at a Bergdorf party wearing one of these sweaters and huddled in a corner fearing a waiter bumping into you with a tray of champagne I will throw you out a fucking window.
Greg's weekenders are also very nice.
I feel the same about anything made of shell cordovan...yep...get that hard-wearing, water-resistant leather, and....make a dainty pair of loafers you won't wear when it's cloudy out. Pfff. Wait...why be surprised that this forum is full of effete ladyboys? Meh..love it anyway. Thanks for the first proper laugh of the day.
For some reason this made me chuckle even more. SF affiliate vendor humour...maybe I'm becoming an effete ladyboy.Quote:
+1post #429 of 181729/12/13 at 4:48amQuote:Originally Posted by lefty
The Inis Meain sweaters are sweaters you wear to become a man. A sweater that you put on and go out and do an honest day of work in. They are not precious and not meant to be washed with your delicates. They should smell like sweat and oil, semen poon and earth. These are the sweaters of Bull McCabe and Quint. Sweaters that leave on when you take your woman.
FTFY.post #430 of 181729/12/13 at 5:29ampost #431 of 181729/12/13 at 5:44amQuote:
To be fair, they probably smell like fish. And you can take this 'authentic man' thing too far. I'm pretty sure most of us aren't hewing wood, tilling the soil or fighting the swell to bring in a meagre load of cod. And neither are most of them these days if they are making more money from knitting (superb) sweaters...post #432 of 181729/12/13 at 5:52amI would prefer to smell like I've been with a woman instead of smelling like I've been alone with my hand and the "[pick your flavor] appreciation thread" which is what your sentence read like. In other words, I don't understand how taking a woman results in said sweater results in one smelling like semen - unless you're doing it wrong.
This may all be for naught if I, err, mistook your preferences.
ps - that second guy from the left? Trust me, he reeks of poon; I can smell it through the internetz.Quote:
Isn't that what I said?post #433 of 181729/12/13 at 5:58ampost #434 of 181729/12/13 at 6:00am
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › By Robert James denim shirt. Mens L. (Image in thread) 1 minute ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › HDTV~! NeW England Patriots vs Seattle Seahawks Online Free Live... 2 minutes ago
- › How do you close a thread in the marketplace? 2 minutes ago
- › FREE TV=Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Live 3 minutes ago
- › Tie brands we may not have heard of (but are worth knowing) 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays