What size in the Inis shawl collar/horn toggle sweater do you recommend for someone who typically wears a size 44 sport coat?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:17 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/6/15 at 2:15pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:44 am in Classic Menswear
Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
Last edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 29
Styleforum Top Pickspost #422 of 222849/11/13 at 10:20pmpost #423 of 222849/11/13 at 10:53pmpost #424 of 222849/11/13 at 10:56pmpost #425 of 222849/12/13 at 12:18ampost #426 of 222849/12/13 at 3:12ampost #427 of 222849/12/13 at 3:34ampost #428 of 222849/12/13 at 3:49amQuote:Originally Posted by lefty
Yes, you did.
I'm entering my old creative guy who justs wants to wear the same black and loose yamamoto every day and not give a fuck stage. I have thousands and thousands of dollars in my closet of shit I'll never wear and never care about. I was at Town and Country menswear event at Bergdorf last night and I wanted to kill everyone there. Except for Mickey Rooney. He was cool.
Anyway, back to Greg's clothes.
The Inis Meain sweaters are sweaters you wear to become a man. A sweater that you put on and go out and do an honest day of work in. They are not precious and not meant to be washed with your delicates. They should smell like sweat and oil, semen and earth. These are the sweaters of Bull McCabe and Quint. Sweaters that leave on when you take your woman.
I swear to god, if I see one of you at a Bergdorf party wearing one of these sweaters and huddled in a corner fearing a waiter bumping into you with a tray of champagne I will throw you out a fucking window.
Greg's weekenders are also very nice.
I feel the same about anything made of shell cordovan...yep...get that hard-wearing, water-resistant leather, and....make a dainty pair of loafers you won't wear when it's cloudy out. Pfff. Wait...why be surprised that this forum is full of effete ladyboys? Meh..love it anyway. Thanks for the first proper laugh of the day.
For some reason this made me chuckle even more. SF affiliate vendor humour...maybe I'm becoming an effete ladyboy.Quote:
+1post #429 of 222849/12/13 at 4:48amQuote:Originally Posted by lefty
The Inis Meain sweaters are sweaters you wear to become a man. A sweater that you put on and go out and do an honest day of work in. They are not precious and not meant to be washed with your delicates. They should smell like sweat and oil, semen poon and earth. These are the sweaters of Bull McCabe and Quint. Sweaters that leave on when you take your woman.
FTFY.post #430 of 222849/12/13 at 5:29ampost #431 of 222849/12/13 at 5:44amQuote:
To be fair, they probably smell like fish. And you can take this 'authentic man' thing too far. I'm pretty sure most of us aren't hewing wood, tilling the soil or fighting the swell to bring in a meagre load of cod. And neither are most of them these days if they are making more money from knitting (superb) sweaters...post #432 of 222849/12/13 at 5:52amI would prefer to smell like I've been with a woman instead of smelling like I've been alone with my hand and the "[pick your flavor] appreciation thread" which is what your sentence read like. In other words, I don't understand how taking a woman results in said sweater results in one smelling like semen - unless you're doing it wrong.
This may all be for naught if I, err, mistook your preferences.
ps - that second guy from the left? Trust me, he reeks of poon; I can smell it through the internetz.Quote:
Isn't that what I said?post #433 of 222849/12/13 at 5:58ampost #434 of 222849/12/13 at 6:00am
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 34 seconds ago
- › EnJoY==>> Deportivo Espanol vs Barracas Central live streaming... 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 2 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 2 minutes ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 3 minutes ago
- › EnJoY==>> Newells Old Boys vs Godoy Cruz live streaming SOCCER... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › EnJoY==>> Colon vs Atletico Rafaela live streaming SOCCER online TV... 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan