welp, good luck bro. buy the drakes and have a drink.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 6/12/15 at 9:27am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 1:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 272post #4066 of 239441/2/14 at 8:51am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4067 of 239441/2/14 at 8:52ampost #4068 of 239441/2/14 at 8:52ampost #4069 of 239441/2/14 at 8:52ampost #4070 of 239441/2/14 at 8:54amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
placed my first NMWA order today with the Founder's Circle sale - some prices were just too good to pass up. I really wanted to try the suede Heschung boots but without trying them on it would be a big gamble on the sizing, and can't justify pulling the trigger with no returns on sale merch.
Great to hear that you found stuff you liked !
As a clarification, we do not allow returns for refunds on final sale items, but we do allow exchanges for a different size (providing that other size is available, of course).post #4071 of 239441/2/14 at 9:00ampost #4072 of 239441/2/14 at 9:05amQuote:Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
This might be a good place to ask for some advice. I have this tie, which I love very much, especially wearing it with this particular suit, but unfortunately it is falling apart, and the very light silver is beginning to fade and become discolored, especially around the knot, where it gets handled to tie it and such. I always try to wash my hands before touching my ties, but alas they get old. I would really like this tie again, which is made by Drake's, but it probably isn't possible. I was thinking of this Drakes to replace it on Greg's site. Any other suggestions?
I agree with Stitches. The NMWA tie is really nice and seems like it's in your wheelhouse, but it isn't the same shade of grey, if that's what you're hoping to replicate. I think I might have seen some subdued ties in a similar shade at STF or VCH, if you haven't checked them yet.post #4073 of 239441/2/14 at 9:07ampost #4074 of 239441/2/14 at 9:09am
Hey Greg/others managing NMWA: I signed up for Founder's Circle back when I saw PTO first feature your website, but I've been unable to log-in with my email address and the "forgot my password" option doesn't send me an email - but I am on the NMWA listserv. I seem to recall others having a similar problem when your website first launched, but I was too busy with exams to get it fixed. Can anything be done at this point? I know I've probably missed most of the deals on this sale but I'd hate to miss another going forward.post #4075 of 239441/2/14 at 9:10ampost #4076 of 239441/2/14 at 9:11ampost #4077 of 239441/2/14 at 9:15ampost #4078 of 239441/2/14 at 9:20amQuote:
That worked, thanks so much!! After a big spending 2013 I've decided to cap clothing expenses in 2014 at $1000 (total, not per purchase :P) but I'm hoping to do a fair bit of that damage on NMWA!post #4079 of 239441/2/14 at 9:22ampost #4080 of 239441/2/14 at 9:24amQuote:
yes, do that.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grey denim 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 16 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 18 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...