welp, good luck bro. buy the drakes and have a drink.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/20/14 at 12:50pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 1:57 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 2:02 pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 272post #4066 of 158231/2/14 at 8:51am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4067 of 158231/2/14 at 8:52ampost #4068 of 158231/2/14 at 8:52ampost #4069 of 158231/2/14 at 8:52ampost #4070 of 158231/2/14 at 8:54amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
placed my first NMWA order today with the Founder's Circle sale - some prices were just too good to pass up. I really wanted to try the suede Heschung boots but without trying them on it would be a big gamble on the sizing, and can't justify pulling the trigger with no returns on sale merch.
Great to hear that you found stuff you liked !
As a clarification, we do not allow returns for refunds on final sale items, but we do allow exchanges for a different size (providing that other size is available, of course).post #4071 of 158231/2/14 at 9:00ampost #4072 of 158231/2/14 at 9:05amQuote:Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
This might be a good place to ask for some advice. I have this tie, which I love very much, especially wearing it with this particular suit, but unfortunately it is falling apart, and the very light silver is beginning to fade and become discolored, especially around the knot, where it gets handled to tie it and such. I always try to wash my hands before touching my ties, but alas they get old. I would really like this tie again, which is made by Drake's, but it probably isn't possible. I was thinking of this Drakes to replace it on Greg's site. Any other suggestions?
I agree with Stitches. The NMWA tie is really nice and seems like it's in your wheelhouse, but it isn't the same shade of grey, if that's what you're hoping to replicate. I think I might have seen some subdued ties in a similar shade at STF or VCH, if you haven't checked them yet.post #4073 of 158231/2/14 at 9:07ampost #4074 of 158231/2/14 at 9:09am
Hey Greg/others managing NMWA: I signed up for Founder's Circle back when I saw PTO first feature your website, but I've been unable to log-in with my email address and the "forgot my password" option doesn't send me an email - but I am on the NMWA listserv. I seem to recall others having a similar problem when your website first launched, but I was too busy with exams to get it fixed. Can anything be done at this point? I know I've probably missed most of the deals on this sale but I'd hate to miss another going forward.post #4075 of 158231/2/14 at 9:10ampost #4076 of 158231/2/14 at 9:11ampost #4077 of 158231/2/14 at 9:15ampost #4078 of 158231/2/14 at 9:20amQuote:
That worked, thanks so much!! After a big spending 2013 I've decided to cap clothing expenses in 2014 at $1000 (total, not per purchase :P) but I'm hoping to do a fair bit of that damage on NMWA!post #4079 of 158231/2/14 at 9:22ampost #4080 of 158231/2/14 at 9:24amQuote:
yes, do that.
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Am I an ugly person? 3 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Why was this suit so cheap? 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...