It's a cool piece. And quite unique to Inis Meain
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 1:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Yesterday at 8:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:36 am in Classic Menswear
Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
Last edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Going Places: A Brief Trip to NaplesLast edited: 3/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: Yesterday
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 28post #406 of 215789/11/13 at 7:01pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 215789/11/13 at 7:08pmThread StarterBiggskip - the two parka are by Esemplare. First one is a felted fishtail, second one is lined with merino cable knit. Both are awesome. These are pics from last year and the colorways we bought are brown for the fishtail and grey for the merino-lined one.
You're correct about the sneakers. They're Buttero's classic tanino low in vegetable tanned leather. Gorgeous stuffpost #408 of 215789/11/13 at 7:26pmpost #409 of 215789/11/13 at 7:28pmpost #410 of 215789/11/13 at 7:30pmQuote:
Are you only getting the Butteros in a tan/brown, or will you be getting them in other colours, too (off-white/cream springs to mind, along with navy)?post #411 of 215789/11/13 at 7:30pmpost #412 of 215789/11/13 at 7:35pmThread Starterpost #413 of 215789/11/13 at 7:36pmThread Starterpost #414 of 215789/11/13 at 7:45pmQuote:Quote:
Eeeeexcellent!post #415 of 215789/11/13 at 8:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by ltontheqt
Lost in all the foaming, me included, about this new enterprise was your statement that you are no longer interested in clothes. What happened? Do you have more than enough clothes? Moved on to other things? I only ask because you are one of the SF oldheads, many of whom have dropped out. (If I'm not mistaken, and I could be, I bought a pair of Incotex by Daffy's from you several years ago. Still wear them on occasion.)
Yes, you did.
I'm entering my old creative guy who justs wants to wear the same black and loose yamamoto every day and not give a fuck stage. I have thousands and thousands of dollars in my closet of shit I'll never wear and never care about. I was at Town and Country menswear event at Bergdorf last night and I wanted to kill everyone there. Except for Mickey Rooney. He was cool.
Anyway, back to Greg's clothes.
The Inis Meain sweaters are sweaters you wear to become a man. A sweater that you put on and go out and do an honest day of work in. They are not precious and not meant to be washed with your delicates. They should smell like sweat and oil, semen and earth. These are the sweaters of Bull McCabe and Quint. Sweaters that leave on when you take your woman.
I swear to god, if I see one of you at a Bergdorf party wearing one of these sweaters and huddled in a corner fearing a waiter bumping into you with a tray of champagne I will throw you out a fucking window.
Greg's weekenders are also very nice.
leftypost #416 of 215789/11/13 at 8:18pmpost #417 of 215789/11/13 at 8:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
That's not completely fair - I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs myself and we carry stuff that is too large for me across the product range. But I understand the frustration - we're starting from scratch and the investment in inventory is heavy so it was hard to push the size runs too far either way, especially at this price point. We do have 56 size suits and sport coats. And if there's demand, we'll start carrying longs and shorts as early as next season.
Pre-orders would help folks at the tail ends of the bell curve. Money up front. Of course, you'll have to deal with the deluge of sizing questions and customization requests, but you already knew that.post #418 of 215789/11/13 at 8:20pmpost #419 of 215789/11/13 at 9:07pm
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 19 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 25 minutes ago
- › http://premiumpureforskolinrev.com/forskolin-fit-pro/ 27 minutes ago
- › What boots are these? 30 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...