It's a cool piece. And quite unique to Inis Meain
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandButterotagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14More
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/8/14 at 8:53pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 6:13 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Official Styleforum Vendors NYC Trunk Show Thread - Nov 16 and 17 - No Man Walks Alone, Kent... Last post on 3/15/14 at 9:22am in Classic Menswear
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 3:14 pm in Classic Menswear
- Need a shirt, tie, and shoes quick Last post on 10/10/12 at 2:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 28post #406 of 95789/11/13 at 7:01pmThread Starter
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #407 of 95789/11/13 at 7:08pmThread StarterBiggskip - the two parka are by Esemplare. First one is a felted fishtail, second one is lined with merino cable knit. Both are awesome. These are pics from last year and the colorways we bought are brown for the fishtail and grey for the merino-lined one.
You're correct about the sneakers. They're Buttero's classic tanino low in vegetable tanned leather. Gorgeous stuffpost #408 of 95789/11/13 at 7:26pmpost #409 of 95789/11/13 at 7:28pmpost #410 of 95789/11/13 at 7:30pmQuote:
Are you only getting the Butteros in a tan/brown, or will you be getting them in other colours, too (off-white/cream springs to mind, along with navy)?post #411 of 95789/11/13 at 7:30pmpost #412 of 95789/11/13 at 7:35pmThread Starterpost #413 of 95789/11/13 at 7:36pmThread Starterpost #414 of 95789/11/13 at 7:45pmQuote:Quote:
Eeeeexcellent!post #415 of 95789/11/13 at 8:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by ltontheqt
Lost in all the foaming, me included, about this new enterprise was your statement that you are no longer interested in clothes. What happened? Do you have more than enough clothes? Moved on to other things? I only ask because you are one of the SF oldheads, many of whom have dropped out. (If I'm not mistaken, and I could be, I bought a pair of Incotex by Daffy's from you several years ago. Still wear them on occasion.)
Yes, you did.
I'm entering my old creative guy who justs wants to wear the same black and loose yamamoto every day and not give a fuck stage. I have thousands and thousands of dollars in my closet of shit I'll never wear and never care about. I was at Town and Country menswear event at Bergdorf last night and I wanted to kill everyone there. Except for Mickey Rooney. He was cool.
Anyway, back to Greg's clothes.
The Inis Meain sweaters are sweaters you wear to become a man. A sweater that you put on and go out and do an honest day of work in. They are not precious and not meant to be washed with your delicates. They should smell like sweat and oil, semen and earth. These are the sweaters of Bull McCabe and Quint. Sweaters that leave on when you take your woman.
I swear to god, if I see one of you at a Bergdorf party wearing one of these sweaters and huddled in a corner fearing a waiter bumping into you with a tray of champagne I will throw you out a fucking window.
Greg's weekenders are also very nice.
leftypost #416 of 95789/11/13 at 8:18pmpost #417 of 95789/11/13 at 8:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
That's not completely fair - I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs myself and we carry stuff that is too large for me across the product range. But I understand the frustration - we're starting from scratch and the investment in inventory is heavy so it was hard to push the size runs too far either way, especially at this price point. We do have 56 size suits and sport coats. And if there's demand, we'll start carrying longs and shorts as early as next season.
Pre-orders would help folks at the tail ends of the bell curve. Money up front. Of course, you'll have to deal with the deluge of sizing questions and customization requests, but you already knew that.post #418 of 95789/11/13 at 8:20pmpost #419 of 95789/11/13 at 9:07pm
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Brand New BESPOKE Linen Summer Jacket Blazer 3PP - 38 / 40 / 38L /... 11 minutes ago
- › ADIDAS Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Wholecut Loafer Slipper 8.5 UK Bordeaux Dieter Kuckelkorn 12 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 12 minutes ago
- › APC Petit New Standard 20 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 20 minutes ago
- › Riding boots for men in town 22 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 22 minutes ago
- › NWOT Pal Zileri Sartoriale Green Label Single Breasted... 23 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)