It's a cool piece. And quite unique to Inis Meain
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/6/15 at 2:15pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/12/14 at 6:29pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 28post #406 of 233609/11/13 at 7:01pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #407 of 233609/11/13 at 7:08pmThread StarterBiggskip - the two parka are by Esemplare. First one is a felted fishtail, second one is lined with merino cable knit. Both are awesome. These are pics from last year and the colorways we bought are brown for the fishtail and grey for the merino-lined one.
You're correct about the sneakers. They're Buttero's classic tanino low in vegetable tanned leather. Gorgeous stuffpost #408 of 233609/11/13 at 7:26pmpost #409 of 233609/11/13 at 7:28pmpost #410 of 233609/11/13 at 7:30pmQuote:
Are you only getting the Butteros in a tan/brown, or will you be getting them in other colours, too (off-white/cream springs to mind, along with navy)?post #411 of 233609/11/13 at 7:30pmpost #412 of 233609/11/13 at 7:35pmThread Starterpost #413 of 233609/11/13 at 7:36pmThread Starterpost #414 of 233609/11/13 at 7:45pmQuote:Quote:
Eeeeexcellent!post #415 of 233609/11/13 at 8:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by ltontheqt
Lost in all the foaming, me included, about this new enterprise was your statement that you are no longer interested in clothes. What happened? Do you have more than enough clothes? Moved on to other things? I only ask because you are one of the SF oldheads, many of whom have dropped out. (If I'm not mistaken, and I could be, I bought a pair of Incotex by Daffy's from you several years ago. Still wear them on occasion.)
Yes, you did.
I'm entering my old creative guy who justs wants to wear the same black and loose yamamoto every day and not give a fuck stage. I have thousands and thousands of dollars in my closet of shit I'll never wear and never care about. I was at Town and Country menswear event at Bergdorf last night and I wanted to kill everyone there. Except for Mickey Rooney. He was cool.
Anyway, back to Greg's clothes.
The Inis Meain sweaters are sweaters you wear to become a man. A sweater that you put on and go out and do an honest day of work in. They are not precious and not meant to be washed with your delicates. They should smell like sweat and oil, semen and earth. These are the sweaters of Bull McCabe and Quint. Sweaters that leave on when you take your woman.
I swear to god, if I see one of you at a Bergdorf party wearing one of these sweaters and huddled in a corner fearing a waiter bumping into you with a tray of champagne I will throw you out a fucking window.
Greg's weekenders are also very nice.
leftypost #416 of 233609/11/13 at 8:18pmpost #417 of 233609/11/13 at 8:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
That's not completely fair - I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs myself and we carry stuff that is too large for me across the product range. But I understand the frustration - we're starting from scratch and the investment in inventory is heavy so it was hard to push the size runs too far either way, especially at this price point. We do have 56 size suits and sport coats. And if there's demand, we'll start carrying longs and shorts as early as next season.
Pre-orders would help folks at the tail ends of the bell curve. Money up front. Of course, you'll have to deal with the deluge of sizing questions and customization requests, but you already knew that.post #418 of 233609/11/13 at 8:20pmpost #419 of 233609/11/13 at 9:07pm
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 seconds ago
- › A morning at Horween Leather Company. 45 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 54 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 1 minute ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 1 minute ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Egads! Amazing Accessories - May 26, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE MAY 29 2015: Dress like a Fruit...or Vegetable 4 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan