I've got the blue one and its feels like cashmere/cord it's so soft. Definitely my favorite jacket right now.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/29/16 at 3:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 12/2/16 at 2:29pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2329post #34922 of 3640310/3/16 at 11:40amThread Starterpost #34923 of 3640310/3/16 at 11:52ampost #34924 of 3640310/3/16 at 12:52pmpost #34925 of 3640310/3/16 at 1:55pmThread Starterpost #34926 of 3640310/3/16 at 6:20pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by WillingToLearn
My experience is also that the with the liner in, the bulk tends to shorten the sleeves a bit versus liner-free. My sleeves are too long wither way, but I live with it pretty easily just folding them over. the material is double sided pretty far up the sleeve, so it doesn't look off. I think having longer sleeves is great when it gets really nasty out
I do the exact same thing as @WillingToLearn on my Moscow sleeves. I thought it was funky at first but then completly forgot due to the matching fabric.
When things get really wet and cold it's nice to fold the extra sleeve down to cover more of my hand for both protection but also warmth!post #34927 of 3640310/4/16 at 6:38ampost #34928 of 3640310/4/16 at 7:13ampost #34929 of 3640310/4/16 at 7:32amQuote:
It was a nice surprise for me too! (Greg did the Buttero buy in Italy so this was the first time I got to handle the boot).
I tried them on last night and I took the same size as my Buttero sneaker size, yes.post #34930 of 3640310/4/16 at 7:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Jsoftz
I just got the Scott and Charters lambswool cardigan - it's very luxurious and super warm. I love it.. in principle. However, be aware that it runs large..
I'm 5'6", weigh about 165 and normally wear a 36S or a 38S suit size. I purchased this in a Size Small.
Here's two pictures of me, one in the cardigan and one without to give you an idea of scale.. I have folded the cuffs up to make the sleeves work
The shirt is a size 15/33 BB ESF OCBD for reference.
I love this sweater but feel like it is too big for me, my girlfriend says it looks like I'm wearing "[my] big brother's sweater." Anyone think it is practical to try and shrink? Greg, is there any chance this will be offered in an extra small any time soon?
Does someone have experience with Scott Charters sizing? I am based in EU and ordering a SC shawl from USA would give a custom in my country a field day.
So, I wanted to order straight from their online shop. However, size there are not selected as Small, Medium or Large .. They are simply offered as 42", 44" , 46" ...
The customer service is disaster, they appear to have only 2 colour options - charcoal and navy, no other colours at all ..
What do you think I would receive if I order a size 42" .. It's supposed to be 42 inch in chest, and it's the smallest size they have, but I know a lot of guys don't have chest this wide, so is it possible their smallest size is in fact a US42?
post #34931 of 3640310/4/16 at 8:42amThread Starterpost #34932 of 3640310/4/16 at 9:07ampost #34933 of 3640310/4/16 at 9:26ampost #34934 of 3640310/4/16 at 9:38amThread StarterQuote:
A little bit every day from now on. First Inglese shipment later today. Port Flannel soon thereafter. Then Merola and first Eidos shipment (outerwear and pants) in a day or two. GRP, Begg and first Document drop not far behind (a lot of measurements to take!). Two new Japanese makers introduced very soon too.post #34935 of 3640310/4/16 at 9:44am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Sweater help 51 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › Jeans 24 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 27 minutes ago
- › The 'Best Of' Friday Challenges 2016 32 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway