Schneider outerwear spare buttons are typically sewn inside the coat, somewhere on the lining
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/10/17 at 10:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/19/17 at 2:55pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2326post #34876 of 382289/30/16 at 4:14pmThread Starterpost #34877 of 382289/30/16 at 4:22pmpost #34878 of 382289/30/16 at 4:45pmpost #34879 of 382289/30/16 at 4:50pmQuote:Quote:
Well whaddaya know. There they were. I must own something else that has the same buttons with that fine line of light brown running through them.Quote:Originally Posted by metranger8694
Another item I was torn putting on B&S was my Valstar linen safari jacket as I couldn't figure out how to wear it(I know, one sleeve at a time!). Also wearing it down here in S. Fl.'s fashion mecca, I couldn't figure out a way to subdue it.
I don't recall many folks talking about it or putting in the wild pics of it up. I'm curious how y'all wear them....
It got zero use for me but it is a great jacket. I went with my size, a 48, but it seems slightly big(body and shoulders) as I want to wear it with (T)shirts only. .
Did everyone take their normal size?
I just figured out how to subdue this jacket. No rocket science.
I opened the pockets so the flaps covered the buttons and rolled the sleeves up. Now it looks like a field jacket.
However, I'm still wondering if I should have sized down. The coat feels big. But it is a Safari jacket not a field jacket so maybe it's supposed to...
My SDC Large Linen shirt jacket had the same problem but after soaking it in water for awhile and letting it dry, it shrunk just right.
This jacket says dry clean only... What do Greg and the folks here who own it think about throwing it in the dryer for 10 minutes or so, trying it on after each 10 minute cycle. I'd like to shrink the jacket a little but obviously not damage the linen...
Since linen shrinks in the dryer, good idea or risky.
Edited by metranger8694 - 9/30/16 at 8:30pmpost #34880 of 3822810/1/16 at 1:34pmGreat pick this season, both are pretty hard to resist though I try...
TS(S) quilted jacket in navy (http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/quilted-two-button-jacket-special-reissue-in-navy-blue-herringbone.html)
Camoshita Maroon corduroy jacket (http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/maroon-wool-corduroy-jacket.html)post #34881 of 3822810/1/16 at 2:27pmpost #34882 of 3822810/1/16 at 2:28pmpost #34883 of 3822810/1/16 at 2:30pmpost #34884 of 3822810/1/16 at 2:42pmpost #34885 of 3822810/1/16 at 3:09pmpost #34886 of 3822810/1/16 at 3:45pmpost #34887 of 3822810/1/16 at 4:25pmThread Starterpost #34888 of 3822810/1/16 at 5:41pmpost #34889 of 3822810/1/16 at 7:28pmpost #34890 of 3822810/1/16 at 7:39pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › The Official 2016/2017 Football / Soccer / Fútbol / Futebol /... 13 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway