or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2325

post #34861 of 36483
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post

Just received two pairs of the Camoshita easy pants - one in camel, the other in seersucker. Both feel and fit great. I haven't decided how I'm going to wear them yet - the camel for sure I'll wear more casually...possibly even try rolling the bottoms and wearing with boots? Is that weird? Maybe I'll try it at least once before taking them to the tailor for cuffs.

Cream rollnecks with everything

post #34862 of 36483
@unbelragazzo

Cheers for that, David! Both very helpful.
post #34863 of 36483
..
Edited by John Grady Cole - 10/8/16 at 10:11pm
post #34864 of 36483
Thread Starter 

^ cool

 

Type 2 black jeans?

post #34865 of 36483
That gray Larose...
post #34866 of 36483
Does anybody have a good recommendation for a spot to find replacement buttons? I just had a couple of the ones on my Eidos FJ crack at the dry cleaner and I wasn't sure where to find a decent replacement option given how large and prominent they are. Thanks!

P.S. just received the RG 5-year denim shirt, it's pretty amazing.
post #34867 of 36483
If you are in NYC, go to Tender Buttons.
post #34868 of 36483
Thread Starter 

^ I'd agree with that. Find a local buttons shop.  It's really hard to buy buttons online as dimensions can be difficult to get right..

 

At least they won't crack the buttons on the RG shirt !  :D 

post #34869 of 36483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside View Post

^Dove grey Moscow is going to be insane.

 

 

I've handled it, and tried it on, at the Oslo store. It's beyond amazing! 

post #34870 of 36483
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnstar View Post

Does anybody have a good recommendation for a spot to find replacement buttons? I just had a couple of the ones on my Eidos FJ crack at the dry cleaner and I wasn't sure where to find a decent replacement option given how large and prominent they are. Thanks!

P.S. just received the RG 5-year denim shirt, it's pretty amazing.


Dragsville.

 

One of the buttons on my SS Memory that attach the hood just cracked in half but I'm gonna try to carefully superglue the pieces back together as I don't have any replacement buttons. But it's in a place where I could use any button.....

post #34871 of 36483
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnstar View Post

Does anybody have a good recommendation for a spot to find replacement buttons? I just had a couple of the ones on my Eidos FJ crack at the dry cleaner and I wasn't sure where to find a decent replacement option given how large and prominent they are. Thanks!

P.S. just received the RG 5-year denim shirt, it's pretty amazing.

send me photos of which buttons they are via dm and i'll try to get you some new ones.
post #34872 of 36483
Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post


Dragsville.

One of the buttons on my SS Memory that attach the hood just cracked in half but I'm gonna try to carefully superglue the pieces back together as I don't have any replacement buttons. But it's in a place where I could use any button.....

did you lose the spares that came with the coat?
post #34873 of 36483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post


did you lose the spares that came with the coat?


They weren't in the pockets but I think I moved them to a box where I keep all my spares.

 

I just dug through the box and I think I found them.

post #34874 of 36483
Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post


They weren't in the pockets but I think I moved them to a box where I keep all my spares.

I just dug through the box and I think I found them.

fistbump.gif
post #34875 of 36483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post


fistbump.gif

Right on!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭