or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2313

post #34681 of 36398
Is Document part of upcoming fall/winter drops?
post #34682 of 36398
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Sozzi 7cm square end cotton knit ties are back in stock in all colors  icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

Did these sell out instantly or have they not hit the site yet? Checked about an hour after this was posted and several times since and haven't seen them. Not sure if I was too slow or if I'm too eager.
post #34683 of 36398
Thread Starter 
post #34684 of 36398
Thank you!
post #34685 of 36398

Greg, any timing on Inglese MTO shirts?

post #34686 of 36398
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sood View Post
 

Greg, any timing on Inglese MTO shirts?

 

Officially?  Two weeks ago.   Realistically?  Another 2-3 weeks IMO

post #34687 of 36398
Thread Starter 


 

 

 

 

 

post #34688 of 36398
Shit, those are great.


Shit again, they're Camoshita. Should have said those are great for my shorter-limbed and torsoed friends. angry.gif
post #34689 of 36398

I just received my SB Large mixed Navy Norwegian Rain raincoat with liner.

 

What beautiful fabric and clever design. You can tell a lot of thought went into it.

 

I do believe though I am going to part with it.

 

If anyone would be interested in it, please P.M. me.

 

Thanks!

post #34690 of 36398
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Shit, those are great.


Shit again, they're Camoshita. Should have said those are great for my shorter-limbed and torsoed friends. angry.gif

 

Pants and coats are long enough, my friend !

post #34691 of 36398
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Pants and coats are long enough, my friend !
smile.gif

That houndstooth is sweet. I'm deliberately not looking out the window at our 97 degree weather.
post #34692 of 36398

 

ALL THESE EASY PANTS. SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT

post #34693 of 36398
Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post

I just received my SB Large mixed Navy Norwegian Rain raincoat with liner.

What beautiful fabric and clever design. You can tell a lot of thought went into it.

I do believe though I am going to part with it.

If anyone would be interested in it, please P.M. me.

Thanks!

What happened, sizing?
post #34694 of 36398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post


What happened, sizing?

I think the sizing was alright. With the liner or a shirt/SC underneath, a large seemed good.

 

When I went to hang it up I just realized that for where I live, I have a lot of outerwear!

 

The majority of folks here will use this coat as it was meant to be used.

post #34695 of 36398
Quote:
Originally Posted by metranger8694 View Post
 

I think the sizing was alright. With the liner or a shirt/SC underneath, a large seemed good.

 

When I went to hang it up I just realized that for where I live, I have a lot of outerwear!

 

The majority of folks here will use this coat as it was meant to be used.


What size do you usually take in suits/sportscoats?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭