or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2269

post #34021 of 36519
They sent me this square, which I think was the one I asked for. So the drawing was just for poops and laughs. True art.

post #34022 of 36519
Nice summer look, David. Square is just the right touch.
post #34023 of 36519
Wait, there's a David Square? Naming rights must be a perk for, like, the inner inner circle. I assume there's a Frank Sweater, too?
post #34024 of 36519

Eidos jacket

Rota pents

Kimber tote

Tie Your Tie...err...tie

 

 

post #34025 of 36519
Well gall-lee and shaz-am!


post #34026 of 36519
Thanks for the pic. Looks amazing on you, and it suits your style perfectly.
post #34027 of 36519

Nice @FrankCowperwood. Very nice.

post #34028 of 36519
FC that's amazing.
post #34029 of 36519

The invisible man is back!

post #34030 of 36519
The green is a lot more prominent on that jacket vs the one pictured on NMWA. I understand each jacket makes up a bit different. There are a lot of outerwear options at that price point and this is one option.
Edited by bry2000 - 8/19/16 at 12:50pm
post #34031 of 36519
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

Thanks for the pic. Looks amazing on you, and it suits your style perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotton Dockers View Post

Nice @FrankCowperwood
. Very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969 View Post

FC that's amazing.

Thanks guys!
post #34032 of 36519
How's the fit on the Heschung Odeon last? Interested in both the Frene and Hetre. I take 7.5D in Alden Plaza, 7D in Alden Barrie.

Thanks,
Hal
post #34033 of 36519
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygent View Post

How's the fit on the Heschung Odeon last? Interested in both the Frene and Hetre. I take 7.5D in Alden Plaza, 7D in Alden Barrie.

Thanks,
Hal

You would probably need a US 7 (Euro 6.5). Maybe a US 6.5
post #34034 of 36519
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry2000 View Post

The green is a lot more prominent on that jacket vs the one pictured on NMWA. I understand each jacket makes up a bit different. There are a lot of outerwear options at that price point and this is one option.
Each jacket is actually quite different. The fabrics used in the patchwork are the same (they're all the fabrics from the fall collection), but the patchworking and quilting is unique for each piece and doesn't follow a predetermined design/pattern.
post #34035 of 36519

Greg.

 

Sorry if you answered this somewhere but when do you expect the Norwegian Rain pre orders to arrive. I thought it was September/October but cannot recall.

 

Thanks.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭