Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/11/17 at 7:01am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:13 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2252post #33766 of 391347/26/16 at 9:36ampost #33767 of 391347/26/16 at 10:53amThread StarterQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by bry2000
Kyle, as mentioned, it is helpful and an improvement, but not optimal. I think a better solution is to allow us to select multiple sizes in one filter. For example, your "L" does not encompass size 5 in ts(s). I would rather just control my selections since there are different fits and size conventions. So, L 42, 52, 5 (GRP), 6 (SS), XL (SdC), etc.
We do listenpost #33768 of 391347/26/16 at 11:56ampost #33769 of 391347/26/16 at 3:50pm
In case you don't follow the Geller thread...
ROBERT GELLER SS17 PRE-ORDERS
In the wake of the incredible show he put on during NYFW:M last week, I'm happy to announce our pre-orders for SS17. Right now through the official channel you can pre-order the 4 styles below, but as mentioned earlier, if there is something special on the runway you saw that you want to order, please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can hook you up.
There was a lot to like this season, which is why I wanted to extend that offer, but we felt particular affinity to the four jackets below. The Casper is a new souvenir jacket style, and is in this crazy breezy cupro, and the colors are just perfect on it. The Konrad is a sort of zippered blazer with that strap detail that has popped up a few times now, and it's in this really good slightly distressed cotton canvas that just feels perfectly broken in already. One thing to note, and this is perhaps my favorite detail about it, is that the jacket is sort of short in the back - you can see the fit on the non-runway model shot pretty well. This one I think looks best with the collar up although there aren't too many shots of it that way, but I'm sure you can imagine.
All pre-orders are for 50% deposit, with the 50% remainder due upon receipt of the jackets next spring. We also have a special discount with code PREORDER for those of you that are ready to commit like this, to sweeten the deal. It's a chance to be guaranteed a jacket in your size, at a discounted price, and get it as soon as the collection is ready. Not a bad gig.
The deadline for all pre-orders is this Friday, July 29th.
The styles are as follows:post #33770 of 391347/26/16 at 6:47pmpost #33771 of 391347/26/16 at 7:28pmpost #33772 of 391347/26/16 at 8:16pmAny estimated date for next Formosa visit to NYC?
Edit: second question. I assume Rota pre-order sizing is same as your offerings from the standpoint that the wool vs. linen vs. cotton are all sized differently? Just want to confirm before pre-ordering different sizes in different fabrics. Thankspost #33773 of 391347/26/16 at 8:18pmpost #33774 of 391347/26/16 at 8:29pmI didn't think so either until I bought a pair of beater BB ones for the derby this past spring. Wore them with a white pinpoint OCBD and a navy blazer to the derby where it was insanely hot and humid and I thought it worked well and looked passable. Certainly more comfortable for the weather than the raw denim I wore to dinner the night before.
I figured if a pair of "traditional" leg opening BB pants can work with my beater navy BB blazer from college (my friends wanted to be in the infield and I didn't want to fuck up anything in the mud. It ended up pouring about 30 minutes before the Derby too), a well fitting pair of Rotas could look good with my Formosa blazer.post #33775 of 391347/26/16 at 8:30pmThread StarterQuote:Week after Labor DayOriginally Posted by europrep
Any estimated date for next Formosa visit to NYC?
Edit: second question. I assume Rota pre-order sizing is same as your offerings from the standpoint that the wool vs. linen vs. cotton are all sized differently? Just want to confirm before pre-ordering different sizes in different fabrics. Thanks
Every fabric makes up differently but the pattern is exactly the same for all the non garment-washed Rota. Some fabrics are thicker, have different tensile properties, etc... But the cut is exactly the same.
Only difference is for the garment-washed trousers (the ones with the Rota Sport tags), which fit smaller as a result of the washing process.post #33776 of 391347/26/16 at 8:31pmThread Starterpost #33777 of 391347/26/16 at 9:23pmpost #33778 of 391347/26/16 at 9:43pmpost #33779 of 391347/26/16 at 9:49pmQuote:post #33780 of 391347/26/16 at 10:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by sood
here -- http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/chocolate-brown-lightweight-cotton-twill-trousers.html
Thanks. Anyone know how much the Rota side tabs cinch in? Think I'm probably good
Edited by dylantaylormoss - 7/26/16 at 10:43pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...