Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/11/17 at 7:01am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2251post #33751 of 391747/24/16 at 9:13ampost #33752 of 391747/24/16 at 9:32ampost #33753 of 391747/24/16 at 9:52ampost #33754 of 391747/24/16 at 9:59ampost #33755 of 391747/24/16 at 11:19ampost #33756 of 391747/24/16 at 11:28ampost #33757 of 391747/24/16 at 11:37ampost #33758 of 391747/24/16 at 11:49ampost #33759 of 391747/24/16 at 4:45pm
I just joined the club.
This month is going to be brutal with the pre-orders, the Kimber sale, and the Isaia/Eidos sample sale in NYC. I've been pretty good so far. Sat out Norwegian Rain, buying two less expensive Eidos items (cream basketweave trousers, seersucker shorts) and one Rota item (petrol wool/silk/linen trousers).post #33760 of 391747/25/16 at 7:17pmGdl, quick question on Sage De Cret. What is your size recommendation for the Olive linen shirt jacket? I'm size 42 in monitaly for reference and between 4 and 5 in TS(S). Also, Kyle posted a picture of the jacket on himself and in his picture, color looks washed off, color on the website is a richer olive. Which is accurate, TIA.post #33761 of 391747/25/16 at 9:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by forex
Gdl, quick question on Sage De Cret. What is your size recommendation for the Olive linen shirt jacket? I'm size 42 in monitaly for reference and between 4 and 5 in TS(S). Also, Kyle posted a picture of the jacket on himself and in his picture, color looks washed off, color on the website is a richer olive. Which is accurate, TIA.
If I may opine, I am a size 39 or a medium in most shirts but I bought the large SDC Olive linen shacket and it fits good for a shacket. Shoulders and chest might be a hair wide but it I think it looks great. I think a medium might have been a bit small for me. I wear it a lot.
My guess is the XL would work for you. I'll leave it to Greg though.
Also, the color is darker. Closer to a military olive green.post #33762 of 391747/26/16 at 2:32ampost #33763 of 391747/26/16 at 4:10amThread Starterpost #33764 of 391747/26/16 at 4:33amQuote:
That wasn't me. It was John Grady Cole. When I saw his pic and he confirmed the darker color, I immediately bought it. I've had friends see me in it and ask if it was a military jacket. Must be the color.
I think he deleted his pic but check out my post #29915 to see his fit.
I see Greg agreed on the sizing.
It's a very cool piece.post #33765 of 391747/26/16 at 9:21amQuote:
We can always politely ask Greg / Kyle to post a side-by-side comparison picture between the Sozzi navy silk zigzag and the said navy cotton one (Sozzi vs. Sozzi!).
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 17 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 26 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 41 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 41 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 48 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 52 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 56 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 56 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...