or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2245

post #33661 of 37206
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
 

That will be killer.   Sell the stuff you don't love as much and get something you really love!  (I need to set up a partnership with @SpooPoker for some sort of trade-in program... )


the oatmeal donegal, grey houndstooth and that would make a nice trio...

post #33662 of 37206
Navy technical FJ is insane for sure. I'm currently FJless but very NMWA outwear heavy. Also need new FW Eidos overcoat but might grab that FJ..damn.
post #33663 of 37206
Is the cph measurement chart coming sometime before end of day today?
post #33664 of 37206
Does anyone know where I can find measurements for sz 44 Eidos Sportcoats? Especially shoulder width and sleeve length.
post #33665 of 37206
OK I'm wondering about this:

- The only way you can get Lorenzo trousers is as part of a suit.
- I presume this includes the various suit separates available for pre-order. (?)
- But then the question arises, if you order just trousers that are from one of the suit separates, could they be done in Lorenzo?

And depending on the answer, then I'd want to know about standalone trousers (i.e. those not part of a suit separate), since you specify those are only done as Sal's.
post #33666 of 37206
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylantaylormoss View Post

Does anyone know where I can find measurements for sz 44 Eidos Sportcoats? Especially shoulder width and sleeve length.

 

You should expect chest around 98cm, shoulders a little under 45cm, length around 74-74.5cm.  Sleeves are unfinished.

post #33667 of 37206
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossrockss View Post

OK I'm wondering about this:

- The only way you can get Lorenzo trousers is as part of a suit.
- I presume this includes the various suit separates available for pre-order. (?)
- But then the question arises, if you order just trousers that are from one of the suit separates, could they be done in Lorenzo?

And depending on the answer, then I'd want to know about standalone trousers (i.e. those not part of a suit separate), since you specify those are only done as Sal's.

 

All odd trousers for this pre-order are Sal - that includes odd trousers that can be matched with a jacket (separates)

 

If some people want to pre-order their suits with Lorenzo trousers (which, based on history is a miniscule number of people), we can accommodate this

post #33668 of 37206
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg View Post

Is the cph measurement chart coming sometime before end of day today?

 

 

Obviously, the sleeve length here is measured with the expandable cuff flipped in the extended position :

 

  

post #33669 of 37206
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler!3 (Click to show)

 

 

Obviously, the sleeve length here is measured with the expandable cuff flipped in the extended position :

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

  

Those sleeves are straight Jedi.

post #33670 of 37206
Sorry if this has been addressed 1000 times but I want to be clear. We are NOT able to preorder a size 46 suit with a size 44 trouser, correct? Thanks.
post #33671 of 37206
In for chunky houndstooth linen Eidos preorder.
post #33672 of 37206
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

Those sleeves are straight Jedi.
They're held in folded position by the Force (I.e. magnets)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchW View Post

Sorry if this has been addressed 1000 times but I want to be clear. We are NOT able to preorder a size 46 suit with a size 44 trouser, correct? Thanks.
That's correct for suits. For separates, you can
post #33673 of 37206

Yessss NMWA to the rescue once again!

 

I was super bummed this past season to find no 54Rs in the Solaro suit and silk DB dinner jacket. Guess I did enough complaining around here to get restocks, and I think the new iteration of the dinner jacket might be even more preferable to me.

 

Just preordered:

-Solaro suit

-Cream SB dinner jacket

-Ghurka shorts

 

:worship2::worship2::worship2:

post #33674 of 37206

Only even sizes for Eidos preorders, i.e. no 39S possible?

post #33675 of 37206
Thread Starter 
Correct. Odd sizes do not exist.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭