or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2233

post #33481 of 36514
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry2000 View Post

Does the Integrity jacket have lower exterior pockets?
Yep patches icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankZ View Post

Kyle,the Integrity jacket looks really good on you. May I ask what size you were wearing in that picture?
All samples in the showroom are sz 4
post #33482 of 36514
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Lots of strong pieces.

Kyle, that integrity shirt jacket is a real winner on you. That collar up shot is my favorite look of the lot

 

Thank you! There are actually a lot of photos of me in that because I just gravitated to it and kept wearing it around the showroom while we did our buy haha. It's just an easy wearing jacket but slightly refined in that Schneider way. I'm very curious to see how it will come out in that slubby grey silk - that fabric reminded me of some of the silk ones that we've offered from Eidos in the past, so it will take it away from the chore-coat feel that the blue cotton/linen gives it.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Calder View Post
 

Love my hammer trousers, so I'm almost definitely going to pick up the wonder in green. Same size, I assume? Schneider pants are quickly becoming my favorite casual pants

 

 

 

Yup, same fit, so I'd order the same size. The model this time around had a much more athletic build than that last one, so I think the photos of clothes on him are much closer to an accurate representation.

post #33483 of 36514
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post
 

 

Thank you! There are actually a lot of photos of me in that because I just gravitated to it and kept wearing it around the showroom while we did our buy haha. It's just an easy wearing jacket but slightly refined in that Schneider way. I'm very curious to see how it will come out in that slubby grey silk - that fabric reminded me of some of the silk ones that we've offered from Eidos in the past, so it will take it away from the chore-coat feel that the blue cotton/linen gives it.

 

 

Yeah, I love the look of it in that blue. However, for me personally I think it would be overlap with my Niche shirt jacket in that deadstock blue fabric from a few years ago. I think I would have to go with the slubby grey silk if I jump in

 

Is that hood jacket being offered in the green of the photo? or strictly the large check pattern? Also, why were you guys hesitant to bring that style back?

post #33484 of 36514

Got some lookbook photos!

 

 

Elusion jacket in green:

 

 

 

Elusion jacket in tan:

 

 

 

Sentiment shirt in navy on navy (it's the short sleeve shirt on top)

 


Edited by conceptual 4est - 7/6/16 at 8:32am
post #33485 of 36514
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 

Yeah, I love the look of it in that blue. However, for me personally I think it would be overlap with my Niche shirt jacket in that deadstock blue fabric from a few years ago. I think I would have to go with the slubby grey silk if I jump in

 

Is that hood jacket being offered in the green of the photo? or strictly the large check pattern? Also, why were you guys hesitant to bring that style back?

 

Strictly the large check pattern this time around. I may have overstated it a bit when talking about being hesitant to bring it back - what I mean to say is for these pre-orders we like to mix in some unexpected stuff that you aren't likely to see on the racks anywhere (like that jacket in that check), along with a few things that are likely to sell out fast (the Wonder trousers in blue cotton/linen, for example) to give a nice mix for the pre-orders as we put together our regular seasonal order that extends beyond this. And part of it is just having a well balanced buy - we felt the green Elusion jacket was a particularly good looking option.

 

That said, if there is a bunch of demand for the green "Joy" jacket as shown, I can possibly get some pricing information in time.

post #33486 of 36514
Thread Starter 

PSA :  we had a couple of cancellations for our Sartoria Formosa trunk show in Washington DC tomorrow 7/7, so if you'd like to come in for an appointment, please email me at info@nomanwalksalone.com to see if we can figure out a time.  

post #33487 of 36514

Wonder trow copped -- will mull over the other offerings over the next few days. Really strong offering!

 

On a related preorder note, when are the Geller bombers due in? August?

post #33488 of 36514
Copy on the donegal silk jacket is the same as for the navy option btw.

100% silk sounds satisfied.gif
post #33489 of 36514
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Calder View Post
 

Wonder trow copped -- will mull over the other offerings over the next few days. Really strong offering!

 

On a related preorder note, when are the Geller bombers due in? August?

 

Nice! I'll be picking up the same ones in dark green for myself. Geller bombers should be in in Early August, yes. We'll be meeting with them next week and should know the delivery dates by then.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Copy on the donegal silk jacket is the same as for the navy option btw.

100% silk sounds satisfied.gif

 

Good catch, thank you! Sorted out now.

post #33490 of 36514
After dropping about 20lbs of sweat walking around NYC, I picked up a couple goodies from NMWA.
post #33491 of 36514
I saw that jacket on the Formosa rack yesterday. Gorgeous, congrats
post #33492 of 36514
Thanks, went a bit longer than my past couple jackets and was very pleased with the result. But my biggest surprise is how much I love the Post Imperial hat. I haven't taken it off since I left.
post #33493 of 36514

Is that the gunclub tweed from the preorder or something else? Looks great!

 

Also might have to get that green SS Sentiment shirt.

post #33494 of 36514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

Is that the gunclub tweed from the preorder or something else? Looks great!
It's a wool/linen blend at about 10oz that @edmorel was selling. Softer hand than I anticipated, and a weight I think I'll get a lot of use out of during the year.
post #33495 of 36514

^ Nice! I thought I recognized it. Looks great.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭