Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:03 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 1:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:56 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2216post #33226 of 354596/4/16 at 1:16pmpost #33227 of 354596/4/16 at 4:03pmQuote:
Are all of the "new" pocket squares from Calabrese knit or only some of the new offerings?post #33228 of 354596/5/16 at 4:50pmpost #33229 of 354596/5/16 at 5:30pmpost #33230 of 354596/5/16 at 6:36pmThread Starterpost #33231 of 354596/5/16 at 9:18pmpost #33232 of 354596/6/16 at 6:35amQuote:
Got my Monitaly Geometric Stripe blazer from the recent sale. Great service from NMWA like always, fast shipping and well package. Made the mistake of getting 38 and not sizing up, great piece through. Anybody interested hit me up before i put it on the BAY / for sales thread.
Edited by irbe - 6/6/16 at 8:09ampost #33233 of 354596/6/16 at 7:02ampost #33234 of 354596/6/16 at 7:17amThread Starterpost #33235 of 354596/6/16 at 7:23ampost #33236 of 354596/7/16 at 12:15pmHey dudes, are we still doing the Father's Day gift ideas contest?
I'm almost hesitant to put this one out there. It's almost too good. Something your dad prolly wouldn't buy for himself, but he'll love it once he has it. Plus, it's timeless in looks and utility.
I've bought a number of excellent umbrellas over the years, but nothing like this. I mean, it's perfect...
Talarico - Congo wood solid stick umbrella, green canopy
Look at that fabric and wood!
Of course, No Man didn't only bring in this green one. Check 'em all out...
Ok, you can start furiously tapping that little Thumbs Up icon now... then go get your dad a gift! Or just get it for yourself already. You know that's how it's gonna roll in the end anyways.
Edited by mypants - 6/7/16 at 12:28pmpost #33237 of 354596/8/16 at 2:06amMaybe this is a difficult question to answer, but just how light is the Camoshita seersucker suit? I really love the concept, but I am thinking it might just no be useful enough for a cold climate like we have in Sweden. I have the Camoshita burgundy madras jacket from spring 2014 for comparison. Is it in the same category?
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/navy-and-burgundy-seersucker-jacket.htmlpost #33238 of 354596/8/16 at 4:34ampost #33239 of 354596/8/16 at 6:36amThread Starterpost #33240 of 354596/8/16 at 6:40amQuote:
I can try to take a picture this evening, but in case you haven't seen these pics, here's Greg and Franco Sozzi showing off the knots in excellent style:
For what it's worth, I am generally not a fan of how most knit ties knot, but I find the knots that these ties produce to be extremely pleasing. In my experience, the "pointed bottom" versions tie a somewhat more robust knot (probably in part because of their 8cm width). But, again, both versions produce clean knots (none of the weird lumpy bits that you sometimes get with knit ties) of a good size.
So, it depends on your tastes, but if there are knit ties for people who have concerns about knit ties, then I think these are it. I certainly hope that No Man continues and expands their offerings from this season. The ones I have are probably my favorite ties this spring, and that's coming from someone who mostly doesn't like knit ties.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 4 minutes ago
- › NIB Vass sell off ~US10D - big cuts 23 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 26 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 39 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 42 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 49 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 52 minutes ago
- › 10/23 PRICE DROP: NWT $8500 KITON SOLID NAVY 14 MICRON SUIT - 52L EU 55 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 57 minutes ago
- › Suits 36R/36S - ZZenga, Armani & Benjamin Sartorial 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...