or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2176

post #32626 of 36411
Inglese polos are great ( although cuffs will need some minor adjustments)

Do some people size down on the IM tunics? My medium seems huge and isn't particularly flattering, although I may not be used to the style.
post #32627 of 36411
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian mcfox View Post

Inglese polos are great ( although cuffs will need some minor adjustments)

Do some people size down on the IM tunics? My medium seems huge and isn't particularly flattering, although I may not be used to the style.

I don't size down personally. If anything I would size up.
post #32628 of 36411
Thread Starter 

The tunics are more relaxed and a little longer than traditional IM sweaters with ribbed cuffs and hems.  That's very much the style

post #32629 of 36411
Greg, you can't do this after someone's unplanned Eidos kop.
post #32630 of 36411
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post







Apologies for burgundy shog%5B1%5D.gif
Everything looks great on Kyle.

Not fair!
post #32631 of 36411
Thread Starter 
I can photochop your face on it !
post #32632 of 36411
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

I can photochop your face on it !
That would be a great service!
post #32633 of 36411
For @gdl203, anything.


Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

My chopping skills got challenged there but here's a try:


post #32634 of 36411

@gdl203 those Thuya have really grown on me. Like them in every pic I see. Any plans for a re-stock?

post #32635 of 36411

This just came in...it is f*cking badass!

 

post #32636 of 36411

How do La Portegna's espadrilles fit? Buttero 44 and Vass F-last 45 would take which size?

post #32637 of 36411

they look great. interested to hear more about them 

post #32638 of 36411
@gdl203

Are you sure the measurements for the silk-linen houndstooth Formosa are correct?

Shoulder width says 16.5" for a 46R, but I'm pretty sure they're usually ~17.7". And you have trouser info posted for a jacket.

Love this swatch, wish I could've hopped on the preorder. Really amazing hand, fellas!
post #32639 of 36411
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

@gdl203

Are you sure the measurements for the silk-linen houndstooth Formosa are correct?

Shoulder width says 16.5" for a 46R, but I'm pretty sure they're usually ~17.7". And you have trouser info posted for a jacket.

Love this swatch, wish I could've hopped on the preorder. Really amazing hand, fellas!

 

Yes they're correct - we received a couple of series this spring with narrower shoulders than usual.  Of course, we informed Gennaro and Dionisio about it, and have asked them to control the measurements more accurately going forward. 

 

In the mean time, we are posting the actual measurements for these series.

post #32640 of 36411
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

@gdl203

Are you sure the measurements for the silk-linen houndstooth Formosa are correct?

Shoulder width says 16.5" for a 46R, but I'm pretty sure they're usually ~17.7". And you have trouser info posted for a jacket.

Love this swatch, wish I could've hopped on the preorder. Really amazing hand, fellas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Yes they're correct - we received a couple of series this spring with narrower shoulders than usual.  Of course, we informed Gennaro and Dionisio about it, and have asked them to control the measurements more accurately going forward. 

In the mean time, we are posting the actual measurements for these series.

And I have the 46 which compared to my other 46 feels the same in the shoulder. Especially when it's spalla camicia because there's no structure being a tad smaller in the shoulder doesn't negatively impact the fit. If there was more structure it would
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭