or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2160

post #32386 of 36411
They don't look it on Tirailleur1 but 54 /26 sunglasses are on the larger side, no?
post #32387 of 36411
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969 View Post

They don't look it on Tirailleur1 but 54 /26 sunglasses are on the larger side, no?

I'm interested in trying them, but I have a wide head. Not sure if Tirailleur does as well, but the arms look like they're pinching the sides, which would probably even be worse on me.
post #32388 of 36411
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969 View Post

They don't look it on Tirailleur1 but 54 /26 sunglasses are on the larger side, no?

 

That's an error - they're 46 or 48 lenses - I'll double-check  

 

The frames are much thicker than most are used to so the overall glasses feel substantial and wider than the lens dimension would otherwise suggest

post #32389 of 36411

Yes, would love to see the Pica

post #32390 of 36411
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post


I'm interested in trying them, but I have a wide head. Not sure if Tirailleur does as well, but the arms look like they're pinching the sides, which would probably even be worse on me.

 

Gaston is the widest fitting but they're still probably too snug if you have a really big head; then Corbs, then Burt and Pica

post #32391 of 36411
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCK1 View Post
 

It would be really cool if NMWA got in the Sozzi pointed bottom silk knit ties in a variety of staple colors...Navy, chocolate brown, gray, forest green, burgundy...

 


I agree with this.

 

 

I must say, I love the Cat print Tie Your Tie pocket squares!!! 

post #32392 of 36411
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintSplattered View Post

 

 

I must say, I love the Cat print Tie Your Tie pocket squares!!! 

 

Those little eyes peaking out of the pocket are priceless

post #32393 of 36411
Me in Hawaii next month: Minotaur crinkly shirt or linen beater shirts (optional), Niche floral shorts, Sublime paper hat, and Common Projects.

satisfied.gif
post #32394 of 36411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krish the Fish View Post


Excuse the wrinkles please, just pulled it out of the box.

 

Very nice. Looking forward to mine. Greg, are all of the pre-orders in? Just wondering if I missed an email. 

post #32395 of 36411
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Gaston is the widest fitting but they're still probably too snug if you have a really big head; then Corbs, then Burt and Pica

What would you say is your widest fitting frames (among all makers), I guess similar to larger-sized wayfarers?
post #32396 of 36411
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tee84 View Post
 

 

Very nice. Looking forward to mine. Greg, are all of the pre-orders in? Just wondering if I missed an email. 

 

Still waiting for a few jackets

post #32397 of 36411

Once people wash their polos, do you mind reporting on shrinkage? The 41 is very fitted - any more than a TINY bit of shrinkage will render it too small. But out of the box - perfect, so I'd be worried if it shrinks. Wonder if 42 would be better...?

post #32398 of 36411
Washing mine today. Hang drying though... So don't expect too much shrinkage.
post #32399 of 36411

For what it's worth, I cold-washed and tumbled dry on no heat. I don't notice any shrinkage in the chest, but it does seem like it shrunk a bit lengthwise. Not by a huge amount, but enough to be noticeable - maybe an 1" or so.

post #32400 of 36411
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Washing mine today. Hang drying though... So don't expect too much shrinkage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Silver View Post

For what it's worth, I cold-washed and tumbled dry on no heat. I don't notice any shrinkage in the chest, but it does seem like it shrunk a bit lengthwise. Not by a huge amount, but enough to be noticeable - maybe an 1" or so.

Thank you both! Any difference to waist? Don't want that belly popping out wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭