or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2075

post #31111 of 36413
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post


Mods should change his special moniker to TWSS?

Mods...?

I was thinking something along the lines of TWSS enthusiast

post #31112 of 36413
Thread Starter 

 

:blush: 

post #31113 of 36413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

Of course my Inglese MTM come in today and I get the balance invoice....when all this awesome stuff drops. At least my shirts are coming soon!

Are these the LS polos (am I remembering this right?)? confused.gif Maybe I'm imagining things, but I thought they were due Feb/Mar...
post #31114 of 36413
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post




blush.gif  

I have this ^ shirt. It's fantastic.
post #31115 of 36413
Thread Starter 

We just made it up with spread collar for this season.  Will look so sharp with a navy suit

post #31116 of 36413
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by romafan View Post


Are these the LS polos (am I remembering this right?)? confused.gif Maybe I'm imagining things, but I thought they were due Feb/Mar...

 

Nope this is just @Murlsquirl 's MTM shirt order.  Not a group thing

post #31117 of 36413
Quote:
Originally Posted by romafan View Post

Are these the LS polos (am I remembering this right?)? confused.gif Maybe I'm imagining things, but I thought they were due Feb/Mar...

Edit...Greg beat me to it.
post #31118 of 36413

That's excellent. The BD version from last S/S was probably my most worn shirt over the summer. I was hoping for one with a spread.

post #31119 of 36413
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Nope this is just @Murlsquirl
 's MTM shirt order.  Not a group thing


lookaround.gif

When are the polos due?
post #31120 of 36413
Thread Starter 

Due or expected?

post #31121 of 36413
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
 

We just made it up with spread collar for this season.  Will look so sharp with a navy suit

I have BD for this shirt, will it be crazy to get it in spread as well?

post #31122 of 36413
Quote:
Originally Posted by sood View Post

I have BD for this shirt, will it be crazy to get it in spread as well?
Nope.
post #31123 of 36413
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

:blush: 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post


I have this ^ shirt. It's fantastic.

 

Fitting that lawyerdad has this, I was torn between either this or the blue linen popover as a gift for my dad.  Went with the popover but it was a very difficult decision.  

post #31124 of 36413
- Rota Brown Herringbone still available in my size.. somebody talk me off the cliff or just push me over..
post #31125 of 36413
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnguy001 View Post

- Rota Brown Herringbone still available in my size.. somebody talk me off the cliff or just push me over..

Buy...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭