or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2073

post #31081 of 36485
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

.... HOW?!

I've been lying in wait smile.gif.

Can't kop too early. Or too late. It is an art form.
post #31082 of 36485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

I've been lying in wait smile.gif.

Can't kop too early. Or too late. It is an art form.
Teach me. I just .. Kop kop and kop some more.
post #31083 of 36485
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Pretty firm now

TWSS
post #31084 of 36485

Neither time nor space can stop @unbelragazzo 

post #31085 of 36485
I actually think they look better in real life, i.e. actually being worn. Nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post

So good. So good I picked them up icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Hoping they work out.

Here's a worn pic from the man himself:
post #31086 of 36485

Do you know if we should expect any slight shrinking of the fabric after the first wash?

post #31087 of 36485
Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimoron View Post

Neither time nor space can stop @unbelragazzo
 

Mods should change his special moniker to TWSS?

Mods...?
post #31088 of 36485
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfark View Post
 

Do you know if we should expect any slight shrinking of the fabric after the first wash?

 

On what?

post #31089 of 36485
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post
 

 

On what?

 

Oops sorry, thought I quoted when I replied, the Portuguese flannel diver shirt and the slubby striped shirt.

post #31090 of 36485
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfark View Post

Oops sorry, thought I quoted when I replied, the Portuguese flannel diver shirt and the slubby striped shirt.

Are we back to the original PF cut, i.e. a size small, w/ the thicker buttons? confused.gif
post #31091 of 36485
Quote:
Originally Posted by romafan View Post

Are we back to the original PF cut, i.e. a size small, w/ the thicker buttons? confused.gif

Isn't that the way it always was?
post #31092 of 36485
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post


Portuguese Flannel is now live! Some fun options, some checks in a soft cotton twill, and a handful of OCBD's that have a very soft hand to them. I think you can see that soft is the name of the game here, but don't miss that slubby cotton one.

Can you or anyone comment as to whether the Portuguese Flannel spread collar shirts allow for collar stays or not?
post #31093 of 36485

The shirt with divers embroidered on it made me think of an Alex Katz painting.  I'm a big fan of his.  

 

New Bigi looks incredible too.

 

In the spirit of honest customer feedback, I've never been a huge fan of Drake's but some of the new stuff is #o!y $#!t amazing.  

 

Bravo!!!

 

edit: I mean Drake's ties.  And I can be really picky, so don't take it personal.  Also remember, I said the new Drake's stuff you picked is amazing. 

post #31094 of 36485
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnguy001 View Post

I actually think they look better in real life, i.e. actually being worn. Nice.

 

Well, they do look better IRL, but that pic shows them more grey than they really are.  

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfark View Post
 

 

Oops sorry, thought I quoted when I replied, the Portuguese flannel diver shirt and the slubby striped shirt.

 

These shirts all look and feel like the fabric was washed already so I wouldn't expect too much shrinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romafan View Post


Are we back to the original PF cut, i.e. a size small, w/ the thicker buttons? confused.gif

 

The cut is the trim (a size small) and the buttons are more uniform this season than the previous ones where the brothers played with different buttons for different shirts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post


Can you or anyone comment as to whether the Portuguese Flannel spread collar shirts allow for collar stays or not?

 

No collar stay pockets on those, and frankly these shirts would look odd with collar stays - they're uber soft by nature

post #31095 of 36485
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintSplattered View Post
 

The shirt with divers embroidered on it made me think of an Alex Katz painting.  I'm a big fan of his.  

 

New Bigi looks incredible too.

 

In the spirit of honest customer feedback, I've never been a huge fan of Drake's but some of the new stuff is #o!y $#!t amazing.  

 

Bravo!!!

 

edit: I mean Drake's ties.  And I can be really picky, so don't take it personal.  Also remember, I said the new Drake's stuff you picked is amazing. 

 

Thanks.

 

The people at Drakes are very prolific and come up with hundreds of styles in multiple colorways every season, so there's definitely a bit of everything for all tastes.  It's up to the retailers to pick what they like or think they will sell.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭