or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2035

post #30511 of 36520
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Love the texture of that Carnet linen. I'll probably get a navy blazer suit one day

Maybe you should open up a preorder for that. I'd be open to that
post #30512 of 36520
For the navy or a redo of the tan haha
post #30513 of 36520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Robe coat is awesome, in case anyone is wondering.



Man, I remember when my hair grew like that (sigh).
post #30514 of 36520
48
post #30515 of 36520
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

For the navy or a redo of the tan haha

Navy. That would a killer summer suit
post #30516 of 36520
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian mcfox View Post

Some quick bathroom pics of the awesome tan linen Formosa inlove.gif




Beautiful linen color. How do you put up with the wrinkles??
post #30517 of 36520
Quote:
Originally Posted by vida View Post

Beautiful linen color. How do you put up with the wrinkles??

The wrinkles are all part of the charm. Who'd want a linen suit that wasn't wrinkled? It's like putting ice in your G&T.

@sebastian mcfox Stop posting such killer Formosa fits. Those suites fit you too well.

@Synthese Stephan Schneider let you use his backdrop????

That coat is really good.
post #30518 of 36520
+1 on the robe coat.. Awesome
post #30519 of 36520
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

The wrinkles are all part of the charm. Who'd want a linen suit that wasn't wrinkled? It's like putting ice in your G&T.

@sebastian mcfox Stop posting such killer Formosa fits. Those suites fit you too well.

@Synthese Stephan Schneider let you use his backdrop????

That coat is really good.

No, my friend. Wrinkles are not charming...they are wrinkles. Only women are charming😗
post #30520 of 36520
Quote:
Originally Posted by vida View Post

No, my friend. Wrinkles are not charming...they are wrinkles. Only women are charming😗

Well, we'll disagree and agree then. smile.gif
post #30521 of 36520
It's a heavy linen (11/12 oz from memory) so it's actually pretty resistant to wrinkles

And thanks Frank smile.gif
Edited by sebastian mcfox - 2/17/16 at 8:45pm
post #30522 of 36520
Thread Starter 
The hopsack weave makes it a bit sturdier than traditional linen

Sebastian - the fit is pretty close to our styled shot online! I like smile.gif
post #30523 of 36520
Thanks Greg (the similar styling is probably no coincidence)

PS wrinkles rock
post #30524 of 36520
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Maybe you should open up a preorder for that. I'd be open to that
I support this
post #30525 of 36520
@gdl203, this may be an issue with my laptop screen, but the photo for the heavy twill trousers in navy don't look much like navy, but rather more brownish. Just wanted to confirm the color before I ordered. Have already placed an order for the green tweed and navy fine wale cords with side tabs. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/pre-order-deposit-balance-heavy-twill-cotton-trousers-430g.html
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭