or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2025

post #30361 of 36397
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post


Well, I'm a UK 10, US 11, Eu 44. And I take 10 in Barbanera.

 

 

Good to hear.  We take the same sizes and I took a chance and ordered 10 in Barbanera.

post #30362 of 36397
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

I honestly can't think of an easier boot to style confused.gif Just wear with blue jeans

 

Yeah, blue jeans - bottom half is easy. Top block is harder I think. I was really impressed by the way Kyle wears that pair with burgundy ts(s) blazer and Frank Leder great coat. Completely kill it. 

post #30363 of 36397

What do you guys think? Are the medium brown Barbanera Chets too light to fill the gap of a staple brown shoe in one's wardrobe? I really like this style as it looks like it can be worn with trousers just as well as with denim.

 

102115254.jpg

post #30364 of 36397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside View Post

What do you guys think? Are the medium brown Barbanera Chets too light to fill the gap of a staple brown shoe in one's wardrobe? I really like this style as it looks like it can be worn with trousers just as well as with denim.

102115254.jpg
No, not at all.
post #30365 of 36397
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterHeaven View Post

Yeah, blue jeans - bottom half is easy. Top block is harder I think. I was really impressed by the way Kyle wears that pair with burgundy ts(s) blazer and Frank Leder great coat. Completely kill it. 

Easy...buy all the Port Flannel shirts and Merz henleys. Throw on some outerwear if it's cold and you're gtg.
post #30366 of 36397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside View Post

What do you guys think? Are the medium brown Barbanera Chets too light to fill the gap of a staple brown shoe in one's wardrobe? I really like this style as it looks like it can be worn with trousers just as well as with denim.

102115254.jpg

I have same exact style in tobacco suede from EG. Look extremely similar and very flexible shoe. Grab them!
post #30367 of 36397
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post


I have same exact style in tobacco suede from EG. Look extremely similar and very flexible shoe. Grab them!

 

Okay

post #30368 of 36397
Thank you NMWA crew for the wonderful birthday present added in with the Rota trousers and Inglese my brother got me for my birthday. The calabrese square is definitely not something I'd pick out (Kyle and I had a discussion about this last month about how I need to branch out from the same set of patterns) in the best possible way and I can't wait to put it to use and in my rotation!

Thanks again!
post #30369 of 36397
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeinabox View Post

A very underrated makeup.

I agree completely. 1035 last is perfect. So many Viberg make-ups are a bit overdone and these seem to hit all the right marks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterHeaven View Post

I have never seen anyone looks good in those boots besides Kyle. It's a great pair in its own right but styling is not an easy task.

I agree with Greg. Pair these with a pair of jeans and t-shirt and thats pretty much all you need to do. My wife was the one who tipped me over the edge on these and that how she likes me wearing them
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

I honestly can't think of an easier boot to style confused.gif Just wear with blue jeans

+1. Can't think of anything easier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Agree completely. Or any casual pant in blue, green or khaki

Totally. I have a number of chino and these look good with blue, khaki, and any other color for that matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterHeaven View Post

Yeah, blue jeans - bottom half is easy. Top block is harder I think. I was really impressed by the way Kyle wears that pair with burgundy ts(s) blazer and Frank Leder great coat. Completely kill it. 

T-shirt or any other top for that matter. This color is crazy versatile and easy to match.
post #30370 of 36397
Anybody have any experience with IL Micio?

I like the minimalistic approach of both the card holder as well as the wallet.
post #30371 of 36397
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRK33 View Post

Interesting, Greg. I am a TTs US 10.5 (which is meaningless) but go for 10D in EG/Viberg/Alden Barrie/GG and 9.5 in Carmina. Wonder what you would recommend for Barbarena. Considering they are final sale this poses a conundrum. And a 10 isn't available in the canvas/leather u-caps that I was looking at to err on the side of caution.

Barbaneras are TTS for lace ups but you should go a half size down in loafers.
post #30372 of 36397

.


Edited by venividivicibj - 2/14/16 at 9:50pm
post #30373 of 36397
So, around when should I start hitting refresh every minute?
post #30374 of 36397
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaconne View Post

So, around when should I start hitting refresh every minute?

What's happening today, secret drop?
post #30375 of 36397
I dunno about drops but there was talk of Inglese and Rota preorders...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭