or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 2021

post #30301 of 36426

That seems about right. I'm IM L, Schneider 6, and GRP 5. 

post #30302 of 36426
When does the sale end
post #30303 of 36426
I dunno, but I just bought 2 things I've been eyeing for a while (that the code doesn't affect). satisfied.gif
post #30304 of 36426

Just to confirm...the long sleeve Merz linen henley fits a size smaller than the short sleeve linen?

post #30305 of 36426
Greg, any sizing advise on IM pub jackets? Do you take L or XL in them?
post #30306 of 36426
What are the shoulder measurements on the Inis meain aran rollneck in size s and the grp bubble stitch rollneck in size 2? I'm usually a EU44 and am afraid that these two might be too big
post #30307 of 36426
Want the Chet monk really bad, but have so many shoes in a similar color. Sale prices are icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #30308 of 36426
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

When does the sale end

It is yet to start for some of us!

post #30309 of 36426
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeinabox View Post
 

It is yet to start for some of us!

you can either subscribe to the newsletter from NMWA or for now check out their twitter!

post #30310 of 36426
I PMed Greg but he's also really busy so thought I'd open this up to the forum for sizing advise. Looking to grab an Eidos overcoat (would be my Eidos item) - my best fitting sports coat measures about 18.25" shoulder, 21" chest, 20" waist. (It was custom based off a size 40... Minor adjustments). Should I go for 50?
post #30311 of 36426
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

I PMed Greg but he's also really busy so thought I'd open this up to the forum for sizing advise. Looking to grab an Eidos overcoat (would be my Eidos item) - my best fitting sports coat measures about 18.25" shoulder, 21" chest, 20" waist. (It was custom based off a size 40... Minor adjustments). Should I go for 50?

I think so, yes. They're designed for you to take the same size you'd take in a sportcoat and I don't think the measurements you posted come that close to a 38 or 42 US sized jacket.
post #30312 of 36426

Are you looking at a SB or DB overcoat?  I'm a 42 suit in most cuts.  Greg suggested I go 52 in the Ulster DB, 54 in the SB.  I'm sure others can chime in with actual experiences.  The one I was looking at sold out before I could pull the trigger. 

post #30313 of 36426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post

Are you looking at a SB or DB overcoat?  I'm a 42 suit in most cuts.  Greg suggested I go 52 in the Ulster DB, 54 in the SB.  I'm sure others can chime in with actual experiences.  The one I was looking at sold out before I could pull the trigger. 

Single breasted - I was thinking 50 and I'm in a similar boat. Want to jump ASAP so it doesn't sell out. Fantastic prices.
Also grabbed the IM pub jacket in linen
post #30314 of 36426
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post

I almost wish DC was colder so I would have good reason to get in on the NR pre-orders. Anyone who lives in Chicago, Boston, New York, Toronto, etc., should buy!

How are we feeling about this now?
post #30315 of 36426
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

When does the sale end

Not completely set. At the rate things are going now, it may be sooner than we thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post

Greg, any sizing advise on IM pub jackets? Do you take L or XL in them?

I'd take your normal size or size up if you like the look. I prefer those on the looser, longer side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchen View Post

What are the shoulder measurements on the Inis meain aran rollneck in size s and the grp bubble stitch rollneck in size 2? I'm usually a EU44 and am afraid that these two might be too big

Small might just feel too big for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

Want the Chet monk really bad, but have so many shoes in a similar color. Sale prices are icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Had become my go-to shoe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

I PMed Greg but he's also really busy so thought I'd open this up to the forum for sizing advise. Looking to grab an Eidos overcoat (would be my Eidos item) - my best fitting sports coat measures about 18.25" shoulder, 21" chest, 20" waist. (It was custom based off a size 40... Minor adjustments). Should I go for 50?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TM79 View Post

I think so, yes. They're designed for you to take the same size you'd take in a sportcoat and I don't think the measurements you posted come that close to a 38 or 42 US sized jacket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post

Are you looking at a SB or DB overcoat?  I'm a 42 suit in most cuts.  Greg suggested I go 52 in the Ulster DB, 54 in the SB.  I'm sure others can chime in with actual experiences.  The one I was looking at sold out before I could pull the trigger. 

It sounds like 50. We recommend taking your normal Eidos jacket size for the SB coat and size down 1 for the DB Ulster.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭