And they are not just very versatile, but they really take travel well too. I've had mine since either before, or right after, No Man opened (I got it from another store, since No Man did not carry it at the time), and it looks nearly new, even though it's been put through the ringer (ask Kyle - he knows how tough I am on things). It's one of the rare instances in which form and function actually meet.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:25 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/29/16 at 3:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 1993post #29881 of 364782/6/16 at 4:14pmpost #29882 of 364782/6/16 at 4:14pmpost #29883 of 364782/6/16 at 4:35pmpost #29884 of 364782/6/16 at 4:44pmQuote:
If you really want something and you're confident about fit and have the funds, then you go ahead and pull the trigger. If not, you waffle and drag your feet, and yeah, maybe you hope on some level the thing passes you by before you can commit. Then when it does, you feel regret, likely followed by some measure of relief.
In my case, I had real fit concerns, so I was determined to let it pass. First deadline, pass. Reopened, second deadline, pass. Reopened again, then...pop goes the willpower. I figured if it came back around a third time it must be an omen or something.
#teamgreenbumfreezerpost #29885 of 364782/6/16 at 5:06pmQuote:
So, I didn't preorder, and I am sure that I am an exception to all types of things, but... in my case, I set a strict limit on my personal spending, and adhere to it religiously. I hold the belief that if I say, even once "well, it just goes on next month' budget", then it's just a sliding scale/slippery slope. For me, there is no exceptions to the rule.
I was also really good at adhering to a restricted diet (incidentally, I am not on one now), exercise regimes, work schedules, etc...
I imagine that Styleforum has more than its share of people like me, with a type of strict, obsessive personality, that manifests in different ways. I could easily see someone being obsessive about getting their choice right, so that they get to to the very last minute, where they have, theoretically, the most complete information about all their choices, not just here, but for ALL of their purchasing decisions.
tldr: pop psychology at work.
Fok.post #29886 of 364782/6/16 at 5:26pmpost #29887 of 364782/6/16 at 5:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by Itsuo
First G. Inglese; I decided to go with the 38 (excuse the vee). Feels like the beginning of a new shirting era for me.
Does anyone launder these at home? Delicate cycle, hang dry, iron? All the hand sewn details are making me nervous.
Also how do I get my closet to smell like new Inglese?! Sandalwood?
I soak mine in cold water and detergent for a couple hours, then give any spots a scrub with my hands, hang dry them and then have them pressed on low-heat at my dry cleaners. Seems to work well.post #29888 of 364782/6/16 at 6:33pmGreat. Looks like I'll have to find an excuse to get my 3rd Eidos Field jacket..Quote:Originally Posted by gdl203
Stay tuned for this.
On Monday by end of day, we will be posting the pre-order plan for Eidos which is three fold: (1) special MTO project for field jackets (4 or 5 fabrics); (2) special MTO for hunting jackets (4-5 fabrics) and (3) actual pre-orders on the styles we selected for the store sport coats, suits, trousers and overcoats
The new collection is spectacular and Antonio keeps upgrading a number of things (fabric, pattern, production)... this brand is going to be big - and we're proud that we've had such a great partnership with @NickPollica
on tailored offerings.post #29889 of 364782/6/16 at 6:34pmpost #29890 of 364782/6/16 at 7:18pmpost #29891 of 364782/6/16 at 7:30pmQuote:Quote:
Thanks! Have you ever experienced any shrinking using these methods? I usually wash cold, I ask because I do not have much room for it in a 38.post #29892 of 364782/6/16 at 7:31pmpost #29893 of 364782/6/16 at 8:15pmpost #29894 of 364782/6/16 at 8:52pmpost #29895 of 364782/6/16 at 9:44pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The Rise and Rise of Donald J Trump 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 24 minutes ago
- › Alden McCoppin Natural CXL Tanker - 8.5D - Modified - Worldwide... 43 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 55 minutes ago
- › Belvest Overcoat 42/40 - Loro Piana 56 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 56 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 58 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 59 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › House of Kydos - Official Affiliate Thread 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...