or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 199

post #2971 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

symmetry between the roll/lapel shape above the button and the quarter shape below it to be very aesthetically pleasing.

This is a wonderful explanation of the attractiveness of open quarters. It is still mostly a style preference though
post #2972 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post

For a dressier style boot, but still not monocle-level dressy, the snuff suede Alfred Sargents are really top notch.

I've had my eye on these. But I haven't found good fit information about the 724 last. Is this a fairly normal width, or is it a little narrow? Is TTS UK likely to work?
post #2973 of 16656
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplicio View Post


I've had my eye on these. But I haven't found good fit information about the 724 last. Is this a fairly normal width, or is it a little narrow? Is TTS UK likely to work?

It's fairly normal width and fits TTS mostly.  I am a UK 9.5 E or F in most English shoes and the 9.5 in the boot fits very well.

post #2974 of 16656
Thread Starter 

Also, this video of the production at AS is pretty nice :

 

post #2975 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdude View Post

9e2unegu.jpg

Greg, when are you going to restock these? I needs size 45!!
post #2976 of 16656
Thread Starter 

45, are you sure?   They fit on the large size.  

 

Anyhow, we are actually restocking those with our spring order.   

post #2977 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

45, are you sure?   They fit on the large size.  

Anyhow, we are actually restocking those with our spring order.   

I am 11D US in most makes, I don't know if I should go with 44 or 45 but both are out. One of the sizes should fit, will you be stocking half sizes as well?
post #2978 of 16656
Thread Starter 
Yes you would need a 44 in Buttero. We had a few of those... what took you so long? ;-)

no we won't be stocking half sizes.
post #2979 of 16656
^^I was undecided on size, thought I needed 45 and those were gone. Damn it. Will definitely get when you restock.
post #2980 of 16656
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post

I am 11D US in most makes, I don't know if I should go with 44 or 45 but both are out. One of the sizes should fit, will you be stocking half sizes as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Yes you would need a 44 in Buttero. We had a few of those... what took you so long? ;-)

no we won't be stocking half sizes.

Greg's definitely right. I'm usually US 12D and the 45's work well for me.

Greg, in the hypothetical world where you're store were to stock a certain Belgian designer, would you be inclined to include some Size VII in your inventory? You know, just hypothetically speaking.
post #2981 of 16656
Thread Starter 
Hypothetically, yes.
post #2982 of 16656

Hope those Heschung Panax boots in a size 7.5/8 will still be around for me in February; I got important stuff to pay off first :uhoh: 

post #2983 of 16656
Will the spring/summer Formosa blazers be stocked in European sizes 46 and 48? If not, can they be specially ordered (non-refundable, of course)?
post #2984 of 16656
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick972 View Post

Will the spring/summer Formosa blazers be stocked in European sizes 46 and 48? If not, can they be specially ordered (non-refundable, of course)?

 

Hi - we carry suits by Formosa, no sport coats.  But, yes, we will have some Eu 46 and 48 in the spring order.

post #2985 of 16656
Greg, did you mean there will be EU46/48 Suits only, or sports coat as well? Also, are you guys planning on bringing in any new G.Inglese shirts for Spring/Summer in 15/38? I'm hooked.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭