Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:06 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 10/24/16 at 12:13pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 10/21/16 at 10:56am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 1976post #29626 of 355222/2/16 at 6:36pmpost #29627 of 355222/2/16 at 6:41pmThread Starterpost #29628 of 355222/2/16 at 6:43pm
Man Greg, you're not making this easy.
Looking at Darksides mixed blue pic, I think the mixed blue has a bit more depth and "zing". At least for my eyes.... Plus I'm hoping for women's random reaches.
Greg, at approximately what temperature would you think one would need the use of the Arctic liner.post #29629 of 355222/2/16 at 6:45pmpost #29630 of 355222/2/16 at 6:46pmThread Starterpost #29631 of 355222/2/16 at 6:48pmpost #29632 of 355222/2/16 at 6:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by CaptChaos
Looks like NR offers the single breasted in two lengths. Mid length and knee length. I assume we can specify the length we want?
I was also looking for more pictures of jackets in the salt and pepper material. Saw a couple in this thread but can't find anything else on Google.
It really looks like a very light grey from a distance.
Anybody got more pictures in realistic lighting conditions?
I don't know man, but I'm sure if you check Shadowland Fastjack will come back with way more than you ever wanted to know.post #29633 of 355222/2/16 at 7:00pmpost #29634 of 355222/2/16 at 7:04pm
re: Geller pre-orders.
As usual I am interested in a lot of pieces but at the same time it's hard to really know for sure without having more info.
Eg/ the all-in-one. Is it wool? Is it lined? Similar price point to the garment washed one from this AW? Bombers seem like a good choice as usual. Can the CP collabs be pre-ordered (that would be huge)?
I don't know, but these are the pieces that really stand out as "musts" for me and assuming the same 20% discount and two installment payment method apply then it would be pretty amazing.
wool (?) all in one
Collarless db blazer
Coat (I don't know if this is another iteration of the Dominik or not?)
There's also a bunch of trousers but probably too many possibilities for a pre-order, if there are flight pants (some of them look like they could be new flight trousers), then those.post #29635 of 355222/2/16 at 7:12pmQuote:
Of course. Just trying to rationalize the liner. Could I buy a liner down the road if I passed on one in the SB pre-order?
But for my above question, let's say a shirt or shirt and sweater underneath a liner. What temp. then?
I can extrapolate for a blazer.
Thankspost #29636 of 355222/2/16 at 7:13pmpost #29637 of 355222/2/16 at 7:27pmpost #29638 of 355222/2/16 at 7:29pmpost #29639 of 355222/2/16 at 7:32pmpost #29640 of 355222/2/16 at 7:35pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread 6 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Lot of 10 pocket squares 11 minutes ago
- › Lot of 17 Ties 16 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...