You guys are on fire!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:10 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/29/16 at 3:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 2:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 1961post #29402 of 364211/29/16 at 4:54pmQuote:
I hear that for sure. There is something about the way I envision the oatmil and color blending together that seems very appealing. So many great choices, can't really go wrong.post #29403 of 364211/29/16 at 5:17pmpost #29404 of 364211/29/16 at 5:19pmQuote:
So, last week, I got to see a lot of T. Michael. I ran into him everywhere. I actually ran into a very interesting designer with a cool personal style and a great story who was hanging out with him, but that's another story.
In any case, I digress. T. Michael was wearing his own outerwear (duh) and every time I saw him, always in the dove grey. It looked super cool, and actually looked, to me, like a bonded wool, but was not. There was also a fair bit of Norwegian Rain in a very cool Parisian store, Tom Greyhound, in the same color.
So, I'd get that, just having seen it in person and how good the material looked.post #29405 of 364211/29/16 at 5:42pmQuote:
Welcome to the cool side.post #29406 of 364211/29/16 at 6:02pmpost #29407 of 364211/29/16 at 6:11pmIn the pics on the site, the colors of the shearling collar on the bumfreezer look different depending on the color of the jacket. For ex, the blue bumfreezer jacket looks like an oatmeal collar but on the pics of the beige jacket, the collar looks grey. This is all IMO, of course. Am I seeing this right or are they all the same color and I have to go back to For Eyes for a new prescription?
Specifically I'm wondering what the color of the collar will be on the dove grey and navy coats.post #29408 of 364211/29/16 at 6:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
A size 36 should be a 3 in these coats if you're looking for a rather slim fit like what you see on the model.
He is about 6'2" and a slim 38. You can see the fit of size 4 on him - note that the Thinner shoulders are a little bit tighter in him than for the Conservation
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Now, if you prefer a fit that is a little less fitted, consider sizing up to 4. Kyle wears 4 in Merino/Memory and Schneider outerwear and likes it better like that (a bit more drop in the shoulders and overall volume).
Here are some examples of Kyle in size 4 as well. He is overall a size smaller than the fit model so you can see the difference in fit, shoulders, etc...
He could wear 3 but prefers the looser fit and volume of 4.
You should decide what fit you're looking for and pick either 3 or 4
Dang. This post left me crestfallen.
Kyle sized up on the Memory and it looks great. Greg feels differently but I wish I did too as my fit looks like the top models Burgundy and the shoulders(and body) are too narrow a fit for my liking. Kyles fit looks so much better.
The Memory was a narrower cut than the Juncus.
Edited by metranger8694 - 1/29/16 at 6:51pmpost #29409 of 364211/29/16 at 7:14pmpost #29410 of 364211/29/16 at 7:24pmpost #29411 of 364211/29/16 at 7:27pmpost #29412 of 364211/29/16 at 7:32pmpost #29413 of 364211/29/16 at 7:35pmpost #29414 of 364211/29/16 at 7:36pmpost #29415 of 364211/29/16 at 7:41pmThread StarterQuote:All the wool shearing collars are the same color. Same for Moscow coats. Pics can sometimes have more or less saturation so it is not your eyes but rather variations in pic colors (and also maybe small variations in batches of the material).Originally Posted by Best Budz
In the pics on the site, the colors of the shearling collar on the bumfreezer look different depending on the color of the jacket. For ex, the blue bumfreezer jacket looks like an oatmeal collar but on the pics of the beige jacket, the collar looks grey. This is all IMO, of course. Am I seeing this right or are they all the same color and I have to go back to For Eyes for a new prescription?
Specifically I'm wondering what the color of the collar will be on the dove grey and navy coats.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 16 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 18 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 19 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 19 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 20 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 21 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 24 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 25 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway