I'm so excited about what's coming next...
endless combinations... (Click to show)
Interested to see what NR does with Sand and Dove Gray.
For the first time, and because what Norwegian Rain does is so freaking awesome but there's so many fantastic color options that we could never cover in our stock, we're offering pre-orders with the opportunity to get exactly the coat or jacket you want in the color you want. Pre-order discount (code PREORDER) is also pretty much as low as NR coats ever get discounted so that's a nice cherry on that cake.
We narrowed styles to 5 different coats (well, one is a jacket) but all colors are available for any style - there are two groups of fabrics : Group 1 are the classic "mixed" fabrics, while group 2 are hopsacks, herringbone, and patterns that are a tad more expensive but worth it when you handle them.
Some styles (Single-Breasted, Double-Breasted) can be purchased with or without the removable Arctic liner; while others (Moscow, Bumfreezer & Biker) integrate the Arctic liner and it is not removable.
(1) The Single Breasted : our best selling NR coat this season. As versatile as it gets. Shown here in color XI navy herringbone. To purchase the Optional Arctic Liner, see further down.
The Fabrics (Click to show)
(2) The Moscow : the beast. Shown here in color IX Dove grey.
(3) The Double-Breasted : A coat we do not carry in stock, so a chance to get it here. Great take on the asymmetric shape. Shown here in color XIV grey PoW. To purchase the Optional Arctic Liner, see further down.
(4) The Biker Arctic : Another coat we do not carry in stock, so a chance to get it here. A great one for those preferring a zip closure. Like the Moscow, this one has an integrated, non-removable Arctic liner. Shown here in color XI navy herringbone.
(5) The Bumfreezer : We just LOVE this jacket versioon of the Moscow coat. Great proportions and the usual NR details. Like the Moscow, this one has an integrated, non-removable Arctic liner. Comes with a detachable hood not shown here. Shown here in color V mixed sand. Note that the NR tag in the bottom back of the jacket is always the same color, so it will contrast if you pick a light color jacket
(6) Optional Arctic Liner: For SB or DB coats
Some showroom shots: