or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 1938

post #29056 of 36485
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartagasIV View Post

Are the SdC knit bombers we preordered in July due sometime this spring? Know it's far off, just lost track.

 

Very soon :)

post #29057 of 36485

Cowperwood, didnt you order it in orange or something?

post #29058 of 36485

Apologies for the excessive NMWA :smarmy:

Eidos - Inglese MTM - Bigi tie

Not shown - Eidos field jacket MTO in oatmeal herringbone

 

 

Needless texture/color close up (Click to show)

 

post #29059 of 36485
Thread Starter 

:inlove:

post #29060 of 36485
Rough estimate on restocks of sold out eyewear from Lunettes Kollektion?
post #29061 of 36485
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillingToLearn View Post
 

Apologies for the excessive NMWA :smarmy:

Eidos - Inglese MTM - Bigi tie

Not shown - Eidos field jacket MTO in oatmeal herringbone

 

 

Needless texture/color close up (Click to show)

 

That is such a nice jacket!

post #29062 of 36485
Quote:
Originally Posted by sood View Post
 

That is such a nice jacket!


When I first purchased it, it was on the busy/loud side of my comfort zone for sure, but it is sooooooo easy to pair.  All i ever do is some mix of Grey/blue/brown and feels settled and looks great, and what three color are easier than those 3?  Antonio's fabric selections are outstanding. 

post #29063 of 36485
The Document Parka arrived, just in time for all the winter nastiness this weekend! This thing is ridiculous at this price, if your size is left and you have any interest in a down parka, grab it while it's available.
post #29064 of 36485
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

The Document Parka arrived, just in time for all the winter nastiness this weekend! This thing is ridiculous at this price, if your size is left and you have any interest in a down parka, grab it while it's available.

 

Now you won't take it off for the next 10 days !   It's the curse of the Document down fishtail

post #29065 of 36485

@WillingToLearn needless texture closeup? I understand the words you're using, but I can't quite puzzle out why they're being used together in such a manner?

 

Great stuff!

post #29066 of 36485
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Now you won't take it off for the next 10 days !   It's the curse of the Document down fishtail

Yep, I'll definitely be wearing this everyday for a while. Maybe this has already been posted, but the cool little details on this parka are pretty great too, like the additional zippered pouch built in to the bottom left side pocket.
post #29067 of 36485

The only thing I find strange about the parka is the fact that the zipper is reversed.  My hands have a surprisingly hard time adjusting to that.

post #29068 of 36485
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
 

 

Now you won't take it off for the next 10 days !   It's the curse of the Document down fishtail


do you take L or XL?

post #29069 of 36485
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 


do you take L or XL?

 

Mine is L

 

Oops sorry, I just checked and mine is XL  :embar:

post #29070 of 36485
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamgrinus View Post

The only thing I find strange about the parka is the fact that the zipper is reversed.  My hands have a surprisingly hard time adjusting to that.

I'm not sure what you mean by reversed. I just checked a few of my other zipped coats and both my Barbour and my Isaora have zipper pulls on the left side as well like the Document. I have a Columbia jacket with it on the right. I know men's coats always close left over right, but I didn't realize there was zipper side I guess. Do most coats put the zipper pull on the right or left? I would think on the left makes the most sense as most people are right handed and would be using their right hand to guide the end into the pull.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭