or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 1924

post #28846 of 36520

MRW picking up last piece of RG Sebastian bomber - https://giphy.com/gifs/dancing-indian-man-host-shoulder-shake-xTiTnlZCmQke6uzwRy

post #28847 of 36520
Any in the wild pics of the mixed navy or large gray herringbone Eidos suits? Also how do you pronounce Eidos? Eye-dose, A-dose, rhymes with Midas, etc?
post #28848 of 36520
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoly View Post

Any in the wild pics of the mixed navy or large gray herringbone Eidos suits? Also how do you pronounce Eidos? Eye-dose, A-dose, rhymes with Midas, etc?

Here's Antonio pronouncing Eidos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REA2YWA467U
post #28849 of 36520
A-dose
post #28850 of 36520
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post

Eidos DB ulster overcoat : 
 

sz 46

  • Shoulder to shoulder: 49.5 cm


  • Pit to pit: 58 cm


  • Shoulder seam to sleeve cuff: 66 cm


  • Length down back, bottom of collar to hem: 108 cm


 
sz 48:
  • Shoulder to shoulder: 50cm


  • Pit to pit: 60cm


  • Shoulder seam to sleeve cuff: 64cm


  • Length down back, bottom of collar to hem: 108cm



Any chance of posting measurements for size 54 in the SB and DB coats?
post #28851 of 36520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

A-dose

This FTW.
post #28852 of 36520
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickPollica View Post

This FTW.

Interesting, always thought it was Ay-ee-dose. Sort of like how you pronounce all of the vowels in Isaia (Ee-sa-ee-ah), unless I got that wrong too. ha!
post #28853 of 36520

My holiday deal purchases came in so I'm happy!
post #28854 of 36520

nice choices

post #28855 of 36520
Nice. I was just looking at the square.
post #28856 of 36520
Solid choices. Especially like that square. Wearing my new Formosa today at work, it is surprisingly pretty "quiet" - for a flannel Chalkstripe, I feel comfortable in a very conservative setting.
post #28857 of 36520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

Solid choices. Especially like that square. Wearing my new Formosa today at work, it is surprisingly pretty "quiet" - for a flannel Chalkstripe, I feel comfortable in a very conservative setting.

It's New Orleans, right? It cant be THAT conservative a setting smile.gif
post #28858 of 36520
Baton Rouge, actually... The extremely conservative sibling of New Orleans. Sartorially, living in New Orleans was fun. You could wear darn near anything and not catch a second look!
post #28859 of 36520
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post
 

 

Eidos DB ulster overcoat : 

 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
sz 46
  • Shoulder to shoulder: 49.5 cm
  • Pit to pit: 58 cm
  • Shoulder seam to sleeve cuff: 66 cm
  • Length down back, bottom of collar to hem: 108 cm
 
sz 48:
  • Shoulder to shoulder: 50cm
  • Pit to pit: 60cm
  • Shoulder seam to sleeve cuff: 64cm
  • Length down back, bottom of collar to hem: 108cm

 

 

Good stuff -- thanks!


Edited by jtj48 - 1/11/16 at 5:23pm
post #28860 of 36520
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post

Interesting, always thought it was Ay-ee-dose. Sort of like how you pronounce all of the vowels in Isaia (Ee-sa-ee-ah), unless I got that wrong too. ha!

Its pronounced Ee-sigh-ee-ah
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭