For their long sleeve stuff I like their sweatshirts, for short sleeves I'm in to it all except for the V-necks.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:05 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/11/17 at 7:01am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 3/25/17 at 3:05pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 1908post #28606 of 391341/4/16 at 8:31ampost #28607 of 391341/4/16 at 8:31ampost #28608 of 391341/4/16 at 8:56amEidos Hunting Jacket has been mentioned many times, but I'd like to see them in more conventional colors (brown, navy, grey) and perhaps more units of the popular sizes for those colors.
One thing I don't understand regarding the Eidos Hunting jacket is that it appears to be a wildly popular style (at least in the more conventional color such as the brown boiled wool from NMWA), yet almost none of the online Eidos retailers seem to carry much or any versions of it. I mean, the NMWA brown boiled wool version seemingly sold out in a matter of hours.post #28609 of 391341/4/16 at 9:17ampost #28610 of 391341/4/16 at 9:26ampost #28611 of 391341/4/16 at 9:35amQuote:
Dainite soled Vass, preferably loafers
Inglese shirts in broader range of color/style.
Have you thought of introducing fragrances?
More exclusive fabric runs like the Formosa winter flannel.post #28612 of 391341/4/16 at 9:38amThread Starter
Re Inglese, we have had 44 different styles with them so far, and we'll have 6 new fabrics for spring 2016. That's a pretty wide range, no? It goes through cottons, linens, cotton/linen, cotton/wool, chambrays, denim, solid, stripes, checks... Every season, I'm on the lookout for good fabrics but I am very picky with shirting fabrics, so I would pick 6 or 7 out of 200 shown to me.post #28613 of 391341/4/16 at 9:44amQuote:Originally Posted by gdl203
Re Inglese, we have had 44 different styles with them so far, and we'll have 6 new fabrics for spring 2016. That's a pretty wide range, no? It goes through cottons, linens, cotton/linen, cotton/wool, chambrays, denim, solid, stripes, checks... Every season, I'm on the lookout for good fabrics but I am very picky with shirting fabrics, so I would pick 6 or 7 out of 200 shown to me.
good point. agreed.
I just remembered the Inglese polos come out this spring as well.post #28614 of 391341/4/16 at 9:59ampost #28615 of 391341/4/16 at 10:08ampost #28616 of 391341/4/16 at 10:09ampost #28617 of 391341/4/16 at 10:27amQuote:Originally Posted by MacktasticGDogg
Eidos Hunting Jacket has been mentioned many times, but I'd like to see them in more conventional colors (brown, navy, grey) and perhaps more units of the popular sizes for those colors.
One thing I don't understand regarding the Eidos Hunting jacket is that it appears to be a wildly popular style (at least in the more conventional color such as the brown boiled wool from NMWA), yet almost none of the online Eidos retailers seem to carry much or any versions of it. I mean, the NMWA brown boiled wool version seemingly sold out in a matter of hours.
Agreed - and I have hardly seen any fit pics posted on this or the Eidos thread. Can anybody who managed to snag one post some photos?post #28618 of 391341/4/16 at 12:05pmI must be missing the mention of Norwegian Rain but add my vote to the spring offerings for that line, maybe including some of the brighter color options like the green and lighter blues. Particularly interested in the biker or double breasted silhouettes.
Loving my moscow jacket now that it has gotten cold enough to wear.post #28619 of 391341/4/16 at 12:38pmThread Starterpost #28620 of 391341/4/16 at 12:41pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...