Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:08 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/29/16 at 3:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 12/7/16 at 3:49pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 1861post #27901 of 3651411/30/15 at 6:05ampost #27902 of 3651411/30/15 at 6:12amQuote:Originally Posted by DeSense
^ David, 43s are too tight, I'm near 100% certain. Unless further up the size scale the +sizing of them becomes even more prominent, but I doubt that.
44 would be my bet, which could still be slightly snug.
PS: And who wants snug, limiting sneakers? (~quoting Greg here.)
I agree with DeSense. I have the same sizing as the OP and 44 in boots works very well for me. I actually went with 45 in the Tanino sneakers and while they are a bit loose, they are totally fine. I don't have any issues with them slipping off or anything like that.
If I were to wear them with no-shows I just tug the laces tighter than if I were wearing thicker socks, and I've never had any problems in my 2+ years of owner ship (except for the shitty laces, I've had to replace the leather laces on both pairs of Buttero footwear I own within a year of purchase).post #27903 of 3651411/30/15 at 6:21ampost #27904 of 3651411/30/15 at 6:22ampost #27905 of 3651411/30/15 at 6:38ampost #27906 of 3651411/30/15 at 10:48amCross post from the Vass thread -
Thanks to NMWA, I'm a new member of the Vass community.
After wearing them around the house a bit over the holiday weekend and now to the office today my initial assessment is that they are surprisingly comfortable right out of the box and oooohhhh so beautiful to look at. I don't think it will be long until I add a second pair to my closet.
Cognac scotch grain Alt Wien
Shout out to the fast service from NMWA as well - I ordered the shoes and a tie on the afternoon of the 23rd and they were on my doorstep in Detroit before the end of the day of the 25th.post #27907 of 3651411/30/15 at 10:57ampost #27908 of 3651411/30/15 at 11:26am
Come join the Vass x NMWA medium brown suede F or P2 chukka GMTO:
Or join some other GMTO this forum organizes and end up with some horrible chisel-toed boot with 7 leathers. Your choice.post #27909 of 3651411/30/15 at 12:05pmpost #27910 of 3651411/30/15 at 12:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by John Grady Cole
Come join the Vass x NMWA medium brown suede F or P2 chukka GMTO:
Or join some other GMTO this forum organizes and end up with some horrible chisel-toed boot with 7 leathers. Your choice.
I've never been a chukka boot kind of guy but I'll definitely keep an eye out for other future Vass GMTOs.post #27911 of 3651411/30/15 at 1:54pmpost #27912 of 3651411/30/15 at 1:55pmWhat size would I be in Dents hairsheep gloves? I am a medium typically.
Is the highway tan color close to cognac?
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/accessories/gloves/highway-tan-inseam-stitched-hairsheep-gloves.htmlpost #27913 of 3651411/30/15 at 2:01pmpost #27914 of 3651411/30/15 at 2:06pmJust wanted to note that I took delivery of a pair of last-year's NMWA Merola cashmere lined peccary gloves in cork from a member whose sizing didn't work out for them and they are flat out fantastic.
Since I live in Florida, my existing glove stable are all lighter, driving type gloves like Rapha's leather town gloves. These Merola's are real winter mitts and the leather is just To. Die. For.
I'm looking forward to putting them through their paces in DC and Penn next week while on holiday!post #27915 of 3651411/30/15 at 2:34pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
Currently, there are 1617 Active Users (343 Members and 1274 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 seconds ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 32 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 1 minute ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Outerwear: Freemans Sporting Club, Japan Blue, Gustin, Shipley &... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...