or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 1808

post #27106 of 36396

Hello friends :)

 

 

post #27107 of 36396
But... but... Minotaur... 18" shoulder for XL in the gradient Chester coats...????

Oh, the humanity. facepalm.gif

And @Mr. Six. Yes that document robe coat. It is really lovely.
post #27108 of 36396
Do you like it, the tweed?

post #27109 of 36396

I love it.

post #27110 of 36396

That tweed jacket is beautiful.

 

I would love to wear that. Florida weather be damned.

 

Is that another amazing NMWA offering?

post #27111 of 36396
For the love of god, will someone please return a size 50 in the burgundy Eidos field jacket? Please??
post #27112 of 36396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

I love it.

Hard not to, really.
post #27113 of 36396
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtorres94 View Post

I'm a bit above 5'6 . When you're shorter that can makes all the difference when jackets are already longer on you. I see now that 29in would probably be the longest I could wear, even though typically I go for a 28.5-28.75. Small numbers but they make a difference in how a suit looks in a person.

I'm 5'7 and that's my exact preference for length as well. That's why I was excited about the MTM route.

EDIT: @Mr. Six thank you for the pic! Exactly what I ordered smile.gif

Anyone else try that Norwegian Rain coat at the trunk show? Holy smokes. Amazing.
post #27114 of 36396
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtorres94 View Post


I'm a bit above 5'6 . When you're shorter that can makes all the difference when jackets are already longer on you. I see now that 29in would probably be the longest I could wear, even though typically I go for a 28.5-28.75. Small numbers but they make a difference in how a suit looks in a person.

I wonder is there any chance to provide size 34 for the sport jacket or 36S is really a good idea! support! 

post #27115 of 36396

Greg, I hate to be a pain, but I haven't missed the Inis Mean pre orders have I? Been checking every day.

post #27116 of 36396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
 

Greg, I hate to be a pain, but I haven't missed the Inis Mean pre orders have I? Been checking every day.

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/inis-meain-mto.html

post #27117 of 36396
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalterweather View Post
 

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/inis-meain-mto.html


Absolute Champion. Thankyou. Unsure how I missed this.

 

Is there a separate section for MTOs?

post #27118 of 36396
Thread Starter 
We don't highlight MTO and pre-orders for the general public given the final sale nature and the fact that these really should only be for people who know what they're doing when ordering. So these are typically exclusively discussed here and in person during trunk shows
post #27119 of 36396
Looking good six... Real good. Nice choices on the preorder.
post #27120 of 36396

any chance for high resolution images of the IM MTO swatch selections?  thanks!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭