or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 1806

post #27076 of 36483
​Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Really? Several bison? The more you know...

Where is bison #4?


You asked what more we could ask for. 4 is more than 3. I want 4. 

:rimshot:
post #27077 of 36483
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Really? Several bison? The more you know...

Where is bison #4?

I think I would be banned from the site if I revealed bison #4 smile.gif
post #27078 of 36483
I just ate... just sayin'...

Loving die tapete, though. Real class location and backdrop. biggrin.gif
Edited by DeSense - 11/4/15 at 11:45pm
post #27079 of 36483
Drake's gun check. Also, I'm pretty sure I was inspired by an old fit of Greg's.

post #27080 of 36483
Thread Starter 

:)

 

I know what fit.   It was actually inspired by a mafoo fit itself.   The great circle of SF life! 

post #27081 of 36483
When is that Eidos field jacket going to be made in blaze orange dammit!!!!
post #27082 of 36483
Thread Starter 

I'm going to be honest with you : I don't think any retailer would stock it.  

post #27083 of 36483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcloud View Post

When is that Eidos field jacket going to be made in blaze orange dammit!!!!
If we're making wishlists, -when is NMWA going to stock 36S for Eidos!!! But seriously was MTM Formosa available at the SF trunk show and I missed it?
post #27084 of 36483
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtorres94 View Post

when is NMWA going to stock 36S for Eidos!!!  But seriously was MTM Formosa available at the SF trunk show and I missed it?

 

Probably never for 36S but maybe we can open a very short window for pre-orders next season and have people lock in their size. 

 

Yes, Formosa MTO/MTM is always available

post #27085 of 36483
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Probably never for 36S but maybe we can open a very short window for pre-orders next season and have people lock in their size. 

Yes, Formosa MTO/MTM is always available
Would love this option because just tried a 46/36R in Eidos and jacket was about half an inch too long, so sadly will have to return. Would love to try MTM in the future since looks like Formosa jackets are even longer.
post #27086 of 36483
How tall are you? Just wondering why half an inch would matter in length and merit a return
post #27087 of 36483
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

smile.gif

I know what fit.   It was actually inspired by a mafoo fit itself.   The great circle of SF life! 

Cream silk pocket whale is required I believe.
post #27088 of 36483
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

I'm going to be honest with you : I don't think any retailer would stock it.  

Greg, I would imagine if you stocked 2 in each size in a blaze orange casentino hunting jacket, you would sell out within 48 hours. I would put my money where my mouth is for a size 52.

But seriously, you are the expert and your design eye is on point - but here I think you may be wrong. A pop of color in the dead of winter is the best!
post #27089 of 36483
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

How tall are you? Just wondering why half an inch would matter in length and merit a return
I'm a bit above 5'6 . When you're shorter that can makes all the difference when jackets are already longer on you. I see now that 29in would probably be the longest I could wear, even though typically I go for a 28.5-28.75. Small numbers but they make a difference in how a suit looks in a person.
post #27090 of 36483
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Correct.

Who here got the pleated Rota trousers? How do you like them? Should we keep on stocking some basics in single-pleat?

I was torn between the pleated and the flat fronts and settled on the latter because international returns are a PITA
I usually wear flat fronts but am keen to move into more pleated but couldnt make the plunge without trying on first
I would keep stocking the pleated trousers in basics. Maybe add a charcoal/dark grey in both styles too?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭