Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 1799

post #26971 of 39134
Thread Starter 
Should be all in the link above. Is something missing?

Solid linen yarns

post #26972 of 39134
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Should be all in the link above. Is something missing?

I sees em.
post #26973 of 39134
are there any fit pics of the IM tunic out there?
post #26974 of 39134

Which is the fabric code for this? Is it available? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

 

post #26975 of 39134
That Birdseye is amazing! In for that for sure
post #26976 of 39134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Budz View Post

are there any fit pics of the IM tunic out there?

@unbelragazzo
post #26977 of 39134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

I sees em.

Me no see on android.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliechan View Post

Which is the fabric code for this? Is it available? Thanks!

Donegal 250, iirc. And i bought that one last year, sorry, mid this year. Lovely.

@gdl203
Will check link on laptop later. But no show on my phone.
And think ecru = mist. (Note to self)
Edited by DeSense - 11/2/15 at 10:12pm
post #26978 of 39134
Can anyone comment on the full zip. Ive been eyeing it for a few years and I just dont know how sizing would be. I wear about a 46EU in Formosa and 48EU in Eidos.
post #26979 of 39134
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Can anyone comment on the full zip. Ive been eyeing it for a few years and I just dont know how sizing would be. I wear about a 46EU in Formosa and 48EU in Eidos.

I'm a 48 Formosa and the medium fits well (on the slim side)
post #26980 of 39134
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Budz View Post

are there any fit pics of the IM tunic out there?
@cyc wid it also posted fit pics with his mist tunic
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliechan View Post

Which is the fabric code for this? Is it available? Thanks!
It is not available this round. There are other donegal and mix colors but not that one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSense View Post

And think ecru = mist. (Note to self)

That's correct.
post #26981 of 39134
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastian mcfox View Post

I'm a 48 Formosa and the medium fits well (on the slim side)

And weight on it. Would you wear this over an OCBD or would this be over a tshirt?
I know this is dumb but i have a hard time imagining any knitwear in linen. Seems like it has to be cotton, wool, cashmere, etc
post #26982 of 39134
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

Can anyone comment on the full zip. Ive been eyeing it for a few years and I just dont know how sizing would be. I wear about a 46EU in Formosa and 48EU in Eidos.

@gdl203 suggests to use the same size as your other IM knits, which in your case should be S (going by your jacket size)

post #26983 of 39134
Thread Starter 
@justinkapur Once you get a linen sweater, you'll wonder why no one told you about it before. It's really great for a wide range of temperature - and it's really comfortable and not scratchy even with a tee
post #26984 of 39134
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

@justinkapur Once you get a linen sweater, you'll wonder why no one told you about it before. It's really great for a wide range of temperature - and it's really comfortable and not scratchy even with a tee

and that is the definition of an axiom (http://goo.gl/SQtjVD)

post #26985 of 39134
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

@justinkapur Once you get a linen sweater, you'll wonder why no one told you about it before. It's really great for a wide range of temperature - and it's really comfortable and not scratchy even with a tee


This is exactly my experience.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭