or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 1796

post #26926 of 37349
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Fit looks spot on. You hit George Bass or M Goldberg?

I got it at Orvis, actually. Although I am a George Bass guy.

And that NR coat is unbelievably awesome. Love it. Interested in their rain gear (no way I will get use out of that parka).
post #26927 of 37349

That Moscow is perfect! Fit seems spot on, did you size down?

post #26928 of 37349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keen View Post
 

That Moscow is perfect! Fit seems spot on, did you size down?

 

Nope. Listened to Greg's advice and got the Large. It hugs my chest nicely, and is designed to have enough room to fit a jacket underneath. For reference, I'm 6', 180 lb., and a 42R.

post #26929 of 37349
Query, what is that green diamond weave crew neck sweater underneath the Norwegian rain coat? It looks very nice.
post #26930 of 37349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

Query, what is that green diamond weave crew neck sweater underneath the Norwegian rain coat? It looks very nice.

I think it's actually this brown one?

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/clothing/knitwear/alpaca-silk-aran-cable-rollneck-sweater-turf-brown-grey-mix.html
post #26931 of 37349
Ahhh I think you are correct! Very nice. For some reason I've been on a diamond weave kick.
post #26932 of 37349
Das one nice looking sweater.
post #26933 of 37349
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtorres94 View Post

So Sadly the 46 Eidos jacket was to long for me. Disappointed because it's such a beautiful navy suit.


Can I know your height? Looking hard at some Eidos stuff, but worried that my 1.68m height would not be able to pull of a 46R

post #26934 of 37349
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelwatches View Post


Can I know your height? Looking hard at some Eidos stuff, but worried that my 1.68m height would not be able to pull of a 46R

I'm about the same height as you if not a bit taller and I would say it most likely won't fit if it's one from NMWA. It's a beautiful suit but just doesnt fit right for me. A jacket that goes past the thumb and falls a little too much past my rear only makes a shorter person look shorter. I posted pictures below and excuse the bad quality and non matching pants, had a different suit on and decided to take a picture of the jacket fit. If only they offered a 46S .

post #26935 of 37349
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtorres94 View Post


I'm about the same height as you if not a bit taller and I would say it most likely won't fit if it's one from NMWA. It's a beautiful suit but just doesnt fit right for me. A jacket that goes past the thumb and falls a little too much past my rear only makes a shorter person look shorter. I posted pictures below and excuse the bad quality and non matching pants, had a different suit on and decided to take a picture of the jacket fit. If only they offered a 46S .

Was afraid of that, there are so many nice Eidos models,

 

My wallet is singing relief though =p

post #26936 of 37349
@jtorres94

That's been my issue with a lot of the 46 Eidos pieces (even other retailers, not just NMWA). At 5'7, I need a 46S not R. I almost feel that end of the size spectrum should be S by default, because I tend to see shorter guys trying on that size.

Agreed on the collection—exceptional, as always. And I hear you, @kelwatches smile.gif

@gdl203
Any idea which swatch your jacket is? (Click to show)

From a NMWA article on pattern matching...



Edited by sacafotos - 11/2/15 at 5:48am
post #26937 of 37349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside View Post
 

 

Nope. Listened to Greg's advice and got the Large. It hugs my chest nicely, and is designed to have enough room to fit a jacket underneath. For reference, I'm 6', 180 lb., and a 42R.

 

Thanks! 

post #26938 of 37349
Thread Starter 
@sacafotos it's a deadstock cashmere cloth from Johnstons of Elgin
post #26939 of 37349
@jtorres94 agreed, that's a bit too long. Too bad; the rest looks nice on you.
post #26940 of 37349
New Bigi cashmere. Another great deal.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭