or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 1791

post #26851 of 36522
Thread Starter 
Mostly on the high side. Except for the single-ply bison, which is softer. None of that stuff, I'd wear without a good shirt underneath.
post #26852 of 36522
Bison will be mine.
post #26853 of 36522
@gdl203 do you know if Inglese does monograms on MTO shirts?
post #26854 of 36522

Hi Greg, when do you think the Inis Mean preorders will be available online?

post #26855 of 36522
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sood View Post

@gdl203 do you know if Inglese does monograms on MTO shirts?
I've never seen a monogram coming out of their workshop. I guess we can ask when placing an order, but I can't say how it will turn out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post

Hi Greg, when do you think the Inis Mean preorders will be available online?
Next week and orders will be open for a week.
post #26856 of 36522

Thanks mate.

post #26857 of 36522
VI in SS, L in IM = what size in bison?
post #26858 of 36522
Thread Starter 
I'd say 44
post #26859 of 36522
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
 

People from warm climates, apologies for wasting your time with this post.  

 

But we have some crazy good knitwear hitting the store later tonight from Kanata.  All hand-knit in the Vancouver Island area by local workers, traditional Cowichan and beautiful, chunky cable-rope cardigans.  The buttons look like someone just sliced a tree branch and sewed them on.   Those things weigh a ton.  The Bison one is made with single-ply natural wool (undyed) so it's a bit more fluffy and light in texture (@Synthese has tested this one)

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And we're live!

 

This is a maker I've been very excited to get up on the site - a really great find by @gdl203 a ways back, and something that was a lot of fun to bring to fruition.  The cabling on the sleeves, the rustic buttons, the unmistakable quality of being hand-knit - it all comes together really well.  And don't get my started on the undyed single-ply yarns for the bison...

post #26860 of 36522
Looks fantastic, would we see the sweater in 36 in the trunk show?
post #26861 of 36522
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post

And we're live!
This is a maker I've been very excited to get up on the site - a really great find by @gdl203
 a ways back, and something that was a lot of fun to bring to fruition.  The cabling on the sleeves, the rustic buttons, the unmistakable quality of being hand-knit - it all comes together really well.  And don't get my started on the undyed single-ply yarns for the bison...

No no, please tell me more about the undyed single-ply yarns! bounce2.gif
post #26862 of 36522
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptual 4est View Post




And we're live!

This is a maker I've been very excited to get up on the site - a really great find by @gdl203
 a ways back, and something that was a lot of fun to bring to fruition.  The cabling on the sleeves, the rustic buttons, the unmistakable quality of being hand-knit - it all comes together really well.  And don't get my started on the undyed single-ply yarns for the bison...

Are you going to double up on your bisons by wearing this over your eototo?
post #26863 of 36522
Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimoron View Post


Are you going to double up on your bisons by wearing this over your eototo?

 

Never go full bison

post #26864 of 36522
So uhhh as someone who already owns 2 Inverallans and lives in California, damnit.
post #26865 of 36522
So if IM L = 44, for the Bison, is it safe to assume it's IM M = ~42 for the navy?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭