or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 1785

post #26761 of 36481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keen View Post

I have the same pocket square, but I can never get it to fold like that. If I send you mine, could you fold it and send it back :P 

But of course. Id be glad to.

Before you do that though, this is my method.

1. Make a circle with your thumb and forefinger.

2. Lay the PS completely unfolded over the circle with the print side facing down.

3. Pull the square, from its center, through the circle, like you would a dinner napkin.

4. Fold in half. (Position of the fold will also depend on what portion of the PS you want to be at the top of the fold to display.)


Admittedly, it sometimes takes me 5 or 6 tries. Or a million, depending on how OCD I am that morning. But eventually you should be able to get it to look how you want.
post #26762 of 36481
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


But of course. Id be glad to.

Before you do that though, this is my method.

1. Make a circle with your thumb and forefinger.

2. Lay the PS completely unfolded over the circle with the print side facing down.

3. Pull the square, from its center, through the circle, like you would a dinner napkin.

4. Fold in half. (Position of the fold will also depend on what portion of the PS you want to be at the top of the fold to display.)


Admittedly, it sometimes takes me 5 or 6 tries. Or a million, depending on how OCD I am that morning. But eventually you should be able to get it to look how you want.

 

This is an extremely strange way of turning the process of holding a PS face up from the top and clutching it in the middle into a multi step exercise. Not sure what the finger circle is supposed to achieve.

post #26763 of 36481
Magic needs many steps.
post #26764 of 36481

what is the sizing on the Bart sweater? IM equivalent or size up? 

post #26765 of 36481
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanbei23 View Post

what is the sizing on the Bart sweater? IM equivalent or size up? 

I went same as IM last year. M=M
post #26766 of 36481
post #26767 of 36481
So uh the gray jacket sold out in a few sizes already? The one at the show was a size 4? Or 3?
post #26768 of 36481
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdude View Post

Too hot to wear yet. But that didn't stop me. This fabric is incredible. Love it.

 

Wicked! I assume you took the same size as your typical sportcoat? I'm fixing to pull the trigger on the green one.

post #26769 of 36481
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

So uh the gray jacket sold out in a few sizes already? The one at the show was a size 4? Or 3?

hmm... that's not right - we'll fix the issue.

 

The navy one was S and the beige shawl collar was L

post #26770 of 36481
Thread Starter 

post #26771 of 36481
Finally caved and perused the F/W selection. Wow.

Walked away with a S&C knit and a Schneider scarf.

The outerwear selection is unreal. Especially that Monitaly ranch coat with the faux-fur lining.
post #26772 of 36481

That ranch coat is something special. 

post #26773 of 36481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

That ranch coat is something special. 

When were you Counted?
post #26774 of 36481
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

 

 

You stop it. I want that one to stay under the radar for a bit.

post #26775 of 36481
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick R View Post
 

 

You stop it. I want that one to stay under the radar for a bit.

 

but but...  it's so nice, and incredible value!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭