or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 178

post #2656 of 10165
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Gawd DAMN! I want that cardigan! 2 year olds don't really need Christmas presents, right?

A big hug from you wearing the cardigan will do fine (road tested with my 2yo yesterday, worked like a charm).

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #2657 of 10165
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

I lol'd. Cheers for brightening my morning, Stitch!

any time. smile.gif

---

Sotiris - looks great

Edouard - that is the nature of beautiful new shoes. HANJOY!!

---

cardi in olive is amazing

---

calabrese and g inlese today.

tie is perfection in every way as far as i am concerned.

i love the shirt, but the armholes are a bit high and i wish the body was longer. the bottom button is just barely past the waist band of my pants. would still kop another, but would like to affect a longer cut.

enough talk though...



post #2658 of 10165
Recently snagged this beauty...

zqxd.jpg

7onk.jpg
post #2659 of 10165
Thanks A! Now to decide on color.
You have one in purple, correct?

EDIT. Correct indeed! That's lovely, especially with the grey mix.
post #2660 of 10165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotiris View Post

Thanks A! Now to decide on color.
You have one in purple, correct?

^^^^Yup...it's the anthracite/viola mix.
post #2661 of 10165
Thread Starter 

wow

 

objectively (really, I swear) one of the best combo I've ever seen on you stitchy 

post #2662 of 10165
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy View Post

Recently snagged this beauty... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
zqxd.jpg
7onk.jpg

winrar is you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

wow
objectively (really, I swear) one of the best combo I've ever seen on you stitchy 

inlove.gif

hot damn! thanks, greg. i appreciate you saying that.

it would will be even more awesome when i snag that birdseye formosa suit. nod[1].gif
post #2663 of 10165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edouard View Post

Budapesters in the (oh not so) wild
What is it about awesome new shoes that makes you feel like a million $?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Perhaps it's the Italian polish?

post #2664 of 10165
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

wow

objectively (really, I swear) one of the best combo I've ever seen on you stitchy 

I have to say I really agree. That looks awesome Stitchy. That tie is teh secks.
post #2665 of 10165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

I have to say I really agree. That looks awesome Stitchy. That tie is teh secks.

blush.gif

why thank you kindly, broseph.
post #2666 of 10165
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Gawd DAMN! I want that cardigan! 2 year olds don't really need Christmas presents, right?

 

a box inside a box with some wrapping paper should do the trick.  

post #2667 of 10165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edouard View Post

A big hug from you wearing the cardigan will do fine (road tested with my 2yo yesterday, worked like a charm).

Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post

a box inside a box with some wrapping paper should do the trick.  

Excellent advice! Cheers gents
post #2668 of 10165
Thread Starter 

We can throw in a book about mens style for your kids with your order.  What better way to start learning to read?

post #2669 of 10165
Quote:
Originally Posted by aportnoy View Post

Recently snagged this beauty...

7onk.jpg

Want!
post #2670 of 10165
^yeah what color is that on the sample swatch?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭