A big hug from you wearing the cardigan will do fine (road tested with my 2yo yesterday, worked like a charm).
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/26/15 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 6/5/15 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of United Arrows: a Japanese...Last edited: 1/9/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 178post #2656 of 2453011/13/13 at 8:01am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2657 of 2453011/13/13 at 8:02am
Sotiris - looks great
Edouard - that is the nature of beautiful new shoes. HANJOY!!
cardi in olive is amazing
calabrese and g inlese today.
tie is perfection in every way as far as i am concerned.
i love the shirt, but the armholes are a bit high and i wish the body was longer. the bottom button is just barely past the waist band of my pants. would still kop another, but would like to affect a longer cut.
enough talk though...post #2658 of 2453011/13/13 at 8:03ampost #2659 of 2453011/13/13 at 8:03ampost #2660 of 2453011/13/13 at 8:04ampost #2661 of 2453011/13/13 at 8:05amThread Starterpost #2662 of 2453011/13/13 at 8:10amQuote:Originally Posted by aportnoy
Recently snagged this beauty... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
winrar is you!Quote:
hot damn! thanks, greg. i appreciate you saying that.
it would will be even more awesome when i snag that birdseye formosa suit.post #2663 of 2453011/13/13 at 8:11ampost #2664 of 2453011/13/13 at 8:12ampost #2665 of 2453011/13/13 at 8:26ampost #2666 of 2453011/13/13 at 8:36ampost #2667 of 2453011/13/13 at 11:31ampost #2668 of 2453011/13/13 at 11:36amThread Starterpost #2669 of 2453011/13/13 at 12:09pm
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 968 Active Users (167 Members and 801 Guests)
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 20 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 36 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › 38S/R RLPL St. Andrews Navy 3-Button Suit 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › RLPL St. Andrews 3-Button Navy Suit -- 38 S/R 8 minutes ago
- › Style help 9 minutes ago
- › JOHN LOBB BLACK TWO-EYELET DERBY UK 8E 24 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 26 minutes ago
- › SW&D Sneakers and Trainers Challenge: 1 August – 9 August 2015 27 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...