D'oh, missed out on the birthday code, stupid time zone difference...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- brandCantarellitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandEidos Napolitagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicGroup Made To Ordertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/17/15
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- brandRotatagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Casual pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- itemRota Dress pantstagged by Murlsquirl, 4/4/15
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by gdl203, 9/24/14
- categorySuitstagged by in stitches, 5/15/15
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/11/17 at 7:01am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:13 am in Classic Menswear
- *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** Last post on 11/8/15 at 12:44pm in Classic Menswear
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: OuterwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get BloggedLast edited: 2/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 1766post #26477 of 3913410/16/15 at 6:07amThread Starterpost #26478 of 3913410/16/15 at 6:10amThread StarterSo we've got our full size runs now for 1 suit and all 4 sport coats from Sartoria Formosa. They're up online.
We're waiting for the flannel chalk stripe suits in the next week or two.
And then, there's the P&B Universal... The cloth still hasn't been shipped to Naples and Harrisons is pretty awful about it. I'm strongly considering never offering Harrisons cloth again as options. Worst mill to work with by a LONG marginpost #26479 of 3913410/16/15 at 6:34ampost #26480 of 3913410/16/15 at 6:46ampost #26481 of 3913410/16/15 at 6:48amThread StarterQuote:
The shoes are in transit - we can hopefully shoot them all next week and have them up online the following week.post #26482 of 3913410/16/15 at 6:55amBeen following Barbanera on Instagram since NMWA added it to the makers list. I suppose there will be some relatively sober make ups in there for dress shoe needs?
But I might need something like this if it shows up. Pre-aged ideally, so I just look cool without any work please (NMWA does me right here in general... )post #26483 of 3913410/16/15 at 6:57amThread Starter
We'll have one of their iconic U-cap spectator designs, but everything is else is just tasteful, rather sober styles. The stuff that we want to wear day in, day out.
We won''t have any boots to start with.
Nice waist and mitered heel - a lot of English shoe sensibility in the design and construction
And these are a replica of the boots custom made for Lapo Elkann (quotes from Dante's Inferno written with gold ink) - we won't sell thosepost #26484 of 3913410/16/15 at 6:59ampost #26485 of 3913410/16/15 at 7:11amI picked up Norwegian Rain's Moscow jacket yesterday in person at NMWA - the black herringbone version. It looks very warm and stylish. Now I am rooting for an artic blast in NYC to try in out.....
Rumor has it that NWMA's Greg got himself the burgundy version of the jacket!.
If so we need to see pictures of Greg pimping it come next cold blast!post #26486 of 3913410/16/15 at 7:51ampost #26487 of 3913410/16/15 at 7:51ampost #26488 of 3913410/16/15 at 7:57ampost #26489 of 3913410/16/15 at 8:00am
I like that one more than I anticipated. I love the rust and the green though.
I have a vision of wearing my winter white flannels, a green or rust sportcoat, and a camel cashmere overcoat, walking around some cold city.
Problem, I only have one of three of those things.post #26490 of 3913410/16/15 at 8:03am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...