Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAlfred Sargenttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemButtero shoestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandCalabrese Napolitagged by gdl203, 6/13/14
- brandCamoshitatagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- itemCamoshita Sport Coattagged by gdl203, 6/23/14
- categoryCoatstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNo Man Walks Alonetagged by LA Guy, 6/13/14
- categoryShirtstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13More
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/15/13
- categoryTiestagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- topicVasstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 9/5/14 at 6:24pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 10:30 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 8/31/14 at 11:06pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 9:11 am in Classic Menswear
- Need a shirt, tie, and shoes quick Last post on 10/10/12 at 2:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Last edited: 5/16/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ - Page 17post #241 of 121809/2/13 at 3:37pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 121809/2/13 at 3:39pmpost #243 of 121809/2/13 at 3:40pmpost #244 of 121809/2/13 at 3:49pmpost #245 of 121809/2/13 at 4:05pmpost #246 of 121809/2/13 at 4:24pmpost #247 of 121809/2/13 at 4:35pmpost #248 of 121809/2/13 at 4:38pmpost #249 of 121809/2/13 at 5:08pmpost #250 of 121809/2/13 at 5:11pmQuote:
lol, no heart breakage here. i always sound like a tool when i try and pronounce anything non american. wont be the last time i am sure. sa'll good. i dont care how to say it, i just wanna wear it.Quote:
i wouldnt mind having that shoe my own self!
i had some dealing with gabor through his sartoriale website. seemed like a good dude indeed.post #251 of 121809/2/13 at 5:58pmThread Starterpost #252 of 121809/2/13 at 5:59pmpost #253 of 121809/2/13 at 6:02pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Slewfoot
Fantastic, wonderful news! Let me add to the congratulations already bestowed on the site. I'm sure it's been a lot of hard work that will pay off handsomely. Can't wait to see it up in action!
Apologies if it's been asked before, but will you be having a showroom of some sort? Occasional trunk shows?
Either way, looking forward to it!
Hi D - thanks for the kind words.
While we are an online operation and there isn't a walk-in store or showroom, I will do my best to accommodate appointments for those in the area who wants to come to the office and look at the products or try something on. You should stop by when we're ready!
First order of business is to get the site up and running, but after that we do plan to organize trunk shows for some of our makers. Several have indicated an interest to do so.post #254 of 121809/2/13 at 6:06pmThread StarterQuote:
As some may know, I have bought a lot of Vass shoes for myself over the last 6 or 7 years. So I have a point of view of what leather and details work with what last. I put a lot of thought into the make-ups and Mr Vass was complimentary about the picks - so it makes me happy to see that you guys also like them.
That Norweger in particular is IMO the ideal business casual shoe, and looks perfect with a fall sport coat.post #255 of 121809/2/13 at 6:10pmThread Starter
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Currently, there are 1773 Active Users (456 Members and 1317 Guests)
- › A question on Persol eyewears. 36 seconds ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 44 seconds ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 48 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › levis made in the USA trucker jacket size medium 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)